Author Topic: I always knew ECrazy was a homo  (Read 3390 times)

ecrazy

Re: I always knew ECrazy was a homo
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2006, 01:22:48 AM »
I seen this flick a long time ago, I always knew it would come back and bite him in the ass. But word, shit is just a Halloween costume.
Exactly. I'm not gonna lie though, this shit is mad entertaining though.

and LMAO @ everyone turning on E-Crazy out of nowhere. That's when you know a costume is good, when you get a 5 page thread over it.
Well Put, i didnt know i was that famous on here, really

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #121 on: December 16, 2006, 04:16:07 AM »
@ first this shit was confusing as hell, but now its turned into some funny ass stuff... keep things up! :)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:41:18 AM by Edu'Fizzle Thug'Dizzle »

Intriago33

« Reply #122 on: December 16, 2006, 04:24:38 AM »
i think it's safe to say e-crazy got ja-ruled.

then hell come back and do a remix with Tanner for "One Homo" ft. George Micheal who sings the same shit for the hook.

lmao, rollin'.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #123 on: December 16, 2006, 04:33:03 AM »
I seen this flick a long time ago, I always knew it would come back and bite him in the ass. But word, shit is just a Halloween costume.

and LMAO @ everyone turning on E-Crazy out of nowhere. That's when you know a costume is good, when you get a 5 page thread over it.

You weren't... until you came out of the closet.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #124 on: December 16, 2006, 05:43:29 AM »
Puting you sexuality to the side for a second...

that costume won??? Seriously???

you gota be kidding me???

All the halloween party's ive been at, the winner has always made so much effort!!!

all youve done is put some makeup on and clothes that are 2 small for you!!

If you won with that, you must of been the only one who was dresssed up!!

Chief

« Reply #125 on: December 16, 2006, 08:27:31 AM »

i think infamous is the word you're looking for.  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #126 on: December 16, 2006, 09:23:03 AM »
LMAO! Sparegeez, I always thought you were a gay little Mexican kid, but this shit is pure comedy, major props for making me laugh like this...

And LMAO@Jamal... you're as hilarious as ever, homie. Good shit, instant classic. 8)
but wait a minute....you've seen this pic a LOONG time before this, i know you have, you stalked me on the myspace before....why is this only HILARIOUS now? was it not funny back then when u saw it? or now that its in new light it makes it funny? enlighten me, assalamalakum

LOL. Actually, I haven't posted in Tha G-Spot regularly for a long time, I just saw it this morning...I'm sure it was hilarious when it was first posted too, but it's just as hilarious now...

no, i mean u have been on my myspace page before and i know you've seen this pic waay before anyone started posting all this, and now your jumpin on the get at ecrazy bandwagon......talk about "Being on someone's Nuts" - assalamalakum brother

Actually, no, I never saw that pic...Trust me, I woulda' posted it as soon as I saw it if that were the case...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2006, 09:26:16 AM »
you niggas is takin niggas too seriously. it's all fun and games n shit. I mean seriously. what the fuck. I hold myself back n shit, and I'll keep holdin myself back. just chill the fuck out and be done with.

stop talking like that

LMAO! No offense to 7even, but everytime I see him talking like that, I picture one of the Hanson boys saying it...Almost as funny as a gay Mexican who looks like Krondon... :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: December 16, 2006, 09:29:20 AM »
Puting you sexuality to the side for a second...

that costume won??? Seriously???

you gota be kidding me???

All the halloween party's ive been at, the winner has always made so much effort!!!

all youve done is put some makeup on and clothes that are 2 small for you!!

If you won with that, you must of been the only one who was dresssed up!!

You actually believe his excuse for being gay? :grumpy:

rik

« Reply #129 on: December 16, 2006, 09:46:38 AM »
We got 2 takes on this.  Those who just walked in this thread without seeing the other one got a whole different perspective.  This one really shouldn't have been created, we shoulda just kept all these comments in the other one, but somehow it got locked.  Those who stumbled in the original thread when this popped off got the real deal.

Anyways, regardless if it was a costume Sparegeez def one upped this guy.  This dude was frontin like he was SG saying he's worried that his girl's gonna cheat on him and then out of nowhere SG pulled out this pic which was like a straight bitch slap.  It was instant classic.  I'm sure he's good people, but he brought it on himself.  He was clownin and he got clowned. 

Exactly.

You gotta admit Sparegeez flipped the scripted and won this one.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:53:17 AM by Daddy Fat Sax - The Rookie Of The Year »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: December 16, 2006, 09:48:12 AM »
you niggas is takin niggas too seriously. it's all fun and games n shit. I mean seriously. what the fuck. I hold myself back n shit, and I'll keep holdin myself back. just chill the fuck out and be done with.

stop talking like that

LMAO! No offense to 7even, but everytime I see him talking like that, I picture one of the Hanson boys saying it...Almost as funny as a gay Mexican who looks like Krondon... :laugh:

No offense taken  :'(

:D

lol I see it like this: most people create aliases if they feel like posting under a certain gimmick and stuff. I never do that, I just do it with my real account... because I'm just THAT cool...  8)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »
@ first this shit was confusing as hell, but now its turned into some ass stuff... keep things up! :)

thats exactly what i was thinking...

The Best of 3 Worlds

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #132 on: December 16, 2006, 05:18:53 PM »

stop talking like that

Nah it's funnier if you know what German people sound like when they speak English... and then imagining them saying shit like that... all out of character n shit...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #133 on: December 16, 2006, 06:00:45 PM »

stop talking like that

MMMMMMMMMBOP!!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: December 16, 2006, 06:12:17 PM »
^damn that shit's classic
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin