Author Topic: Matt Leinart  (Read 453 times)

"THE" MoSav

Matt Leinart
« on: December 15, 2006, 03:29:15 PM »
He is becoming a better QB every week, i was watching NFL network and they were going in depth on Leinart and he just looks so much better in the pocket, he is recognizing coverages so much quicker as last week he audibled 20% of the time, thats fantastic for a rookie, that means the games starting to slow down for him. Plus he has only been sacked 3 times in the last 2 games..thats a huge improvement, if there offensive line keeps playing they way they are and can carry this into next year, with Leinart playing like he is this offense will be SCARY...I think Matt Leinart has been the best PASSER so far, Vince Young makes all kinds of plays, but PURE Passer so far Leinart looks the best..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Matt Leinart
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
yup Leinart has all the tools to really becoming a very good QB.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 11:46:05 PM »
i love his release of the ball...it's so sweet.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 02:39:31 AM »
sc qb baby! 8)

what suprises me more than anything is how well adjusted he already is, i expected him to play like this his SECOND season, if his development continues at this rate, the sky is the limit for him. just fill in some gaps in the offensive line and on defense and the cards can turn their franchise around like the saints next year

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 09:29:48 AM »
sc qb baby! 8)

what suprises me more than anything is how well adjusted he already is, i expected him to play like this his SECOND season, if his development continues at this rate, the sky is the limit for him. just fill in some gaps in the offensive line and on defense and the cards can turn their franchise around like the saints next year

And fire Dennis Green.

Sparegeez

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 10:34:11 AM »
For some reason I just always seeing the Cards sucking ass. I don't think they will ever win the Superbowl while I'm alive.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 10:58:30 AM »
For some reason I just always seeing the Cards sucking ass. I don't think they will ever win the Superbowl while I'm alive.
youre probably right, there will be plenty of teams that wont win the superbowl while youre alive, but the Cardinals are getting better! And they have right there if not the best WR tandem in the NFL..Too bad Fitzgerald was hurt all year...Throw in Bryant Johnson as there 3 wr and thats  :o

The Best of 3 Worlds

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2006, 09:56:32 PM »
damn the broncos made leinart look like a rookie today.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2006, 10:32:00 PM »
damn the broncos made leinart look like a rookie today.

there defense is so fast

The Best of 3 Worlds