Author Topic: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer  (Read 907 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 06:43:19 AM »
You guys really make me angry! Stop thinking from your biased ass perspective for a second and see the facts in front of you. No matter what David Duke's background may be, he presented facts in the interview that should speak for themselves. 4 of 5 media conglomerates in the US are run by Jews, so that's who you get all your opinions from, you bastards. "Former KKK head and cook Ahmadinejad shake hands." It is in the nature of politics to ridicule your opponents, especially when they present danger to your credibility. That's why I to the Geezy brough up the most insignificant part of the interview up to try and discredit the hard evidence that David Duke so effortlessly killed Blitzer with. I know some of you fucking moronos will call me a KKK supporter but that will just show your ignorance, so don't even try. I don't even feel like i need to justify anything, i just see what i see and i feel like i don't have the embedded ignorance in my brain that will prevent me from understanding simple facts like you guys do. It's funny how Wolf Blitzer served Bush's ass in the interview but then got his own ass served by a "cracker". LOL, Duke did Blitzer worse than George Galloway did that stupid SKY news reporter. All of you fucking idiots shouldn't be posting anything if you don't have anything cohesive to say, there are plenty of responses and not one of them was worth reading.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Don Crisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Palm Trees & G's
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 11:07:43 AM »
Duke really has some balls to say that on national television. Wolf Blitzer got owned big time. :D

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 11:27:46 AM »
That's why I to the Geezy brough up the most insignificant part of the interview up

I really don't think a straight up lie is an insignificant part being that a major part of his argument was based upon the premise of the u.s not having any interests of its own in the middle east. The Jew trashing was in fact a derivative of this premise. Simple : point 1. America has no interests in the middle east but there is U.S presence there 2. The discrepancy can be bridged however if we concoct a Zionist conspiracy, that lead the easily manipulated Bush Administration (that of course stands for none other than exclusive Zionist interests) to send out troops.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 01:02:47 PM »
ay yehud, where are your horns?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 01:36:52 PM »
Kif Halak Ya Habibi, I gather there aren't enough Jewish pubes for u to lick on where u live...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 02:23:16 PM »
You guys really make me angry! Stop thinking from your biased ass perspective for a second and see the facts in front of you. No matter what David Duke's background may be, he presented facts in the interview that should speak for themselves. 4 of 5 media conglomerates in the US are run by Jews, so that's who you get all your opinions from, you bastards. "Former KKK head and cook Ahmadinejad shake hands." It is in the nature of politics to ridicule your opponents, especially when they present danger to your credibility. That's why I to the Geezy brough up the most insignificant part of the interview up to try and discredit the hard evidence that David Duke so effortlessly killed Blitzer with. I know some of you fucking moronos will call me a KKK supporter but that will just show your ignorance, so don't even try. I don't even feel like i need to justify anything, i just see what i see and i feel like i don't have the embedded ignorance in my brain that will prevent me from understanding simple facts like you guys do. It's funny how Wolf Blitzer served Bush's ass in the interview but then got his own ass served by a "cracker". LOL, Duke did Blitzer worse than George Galloway did that stupid SKY news reporter. All of you fucking idiots shouldn't be posting anything if you don't have anything cohesive to say, there are plenty of responses and not one of them was worth reading.

i am disgusted by your support of the ku klux klan

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »

This was actually a very cunning move by CNN to have this man on the show it was not something which they were going to regret. They were prepared for everything this man had to say, for all of the truths and damning facts he told. namely that the CNN presenter was himself a lobbyist and that zionists do control the media, he did not achieve anything. The brass tax of it all, is that if you agree with anything this man had to say whether true or not, then you are by association perceived to be a racist. for those that had this view anyway, it reaffirms this idea. It was a very subtle but clever way of brainwashing people and CNN is only a very small cog in that machine.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 05:11:51 PM by virtuoso »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 11:00:38 PM »
So how come just becuase they're Jewish they have to be part of a conspiracy? That shit is maddening. How many of you have worked in a newsroom? You realize that tens of thousands of non-jewish people work in the news, and write the news for you? Sure if there's a story that THE BOSS wants removed its going to get removed, but do you really think that these world controlling jews have that much time to sit around and pick and choose what gets shown on the news 24/7? Isn't that what an editor is for, and the many jobs and positions in between? Or how about the fact that we live in the tech age, we get news from around the world as it happens thanks to the internet, and Gates sure as fuck isnt a jewish name. If the Jews do HALF of what you give them credit for they do in fact deserve to rule over every single one of you.
 But I dont see anyone bitching about Ahmedinejad kicking out a bunch of professors from some university, in essence controlling and affecting the flow of information, nobody mentions Al-Jazeera and it's openly biased reporting. Ya'll are so selective about the evils of the world, you celebrated when hezbollah was bombing innocent people, but oh the jews cannot harm an innocent arab oh no no no. Just a bunch of silly cheerleaders and racists. Oh and the Blitzer/Apac shit is not even close to new. Wolf is just too smooth.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 04:04:00 AM »
So how come just becuase they're Jewish they have to be part of a conspiracy? That shit is maddening. How many of you have worked in a newsroom? You realize that tens of thousands of non-jewish people work in the news, and write the news for you? Sure if there's a story that THE BOSS wants removed its going to get removed, but do you really think that these world controlling jews have that much time to sit around and pick and choose what gets shown on the news 24/7? Isn't that what an editor is for, and the many jobs and positions in between? Or how about the fact that we live in the tech age, we get news from around the world as it happens thanks to the internet, and Gates sure as fuck isnt a jewish name. If the Jews do HALF of what you give them credit for they do in fact deserve to rule over every single one of you.
 But I dont see anyone bitching about Ahmedinejad kicking out a bunch of professors from some university, in essence controlling and affecting the flow of information, nobody mentions Al-Jazeera and it's openly biased reporting. Ya'll are so selective about the evils of the world, you celebrated when hezbollah was bombing innocent people, but oh the jews cannot harm an innocent arab oh no no no. Just a bunch of silly cheerleaders and racists. Oh and the Blitzer/Apac shit is not even close to new. Wolf is just too smooth.

youre the man. thanks for informing these suckers though i doubt their intellectually lazy ass will listen to you

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 09:01:21 AM »

and this is where your post self destructs.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 10:40:05 AM »

Wait, when did I say all jews were involved in any kind of conspiracy? I have never implied that jews are in any way evil. One of my best friends is half jewish and he has no love for zionists and neither do a majority of jews. As for you bringing up hezbollah firing rockets, ask yourself why the Israelis were not shooting them down because they possess the weapons to shoot down those primitive missiles. The racist tag is bs btw, the Israelis have been been bombing people out of their homes, bulldozing their houses and due to the nature of collective punishment they destroy basic means of survival like water supplies and electric supplied,, they shoot kids and ask questions later, they shoot peace protestors and even run them down, they impose martial law and 24 hour curfews on these people. Yet when the palestinians retaliate. you say oh look the palestinians are killing jews also, of course they are but you refuse to understand the causes and instead focus on symptomns. It's simple. the Israelis do not want to give up the stolen west bank they never want peace so they have to up the ante all the time, they want the palestinians driven out altogether.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 10:51:44 AM by virtuoso »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 12:06:49 PM »
That wasn't actually directed at anyone in particular, I just happened to post after ya. And you have a great point about them not shooting down the missiles, I know we hooked em up with a bunch of laser techology like the star wars shit we've got, and I know they've used it in the past to take down pretty much the same missiles, so I don't get why they didn't.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 12:12:26 PM by Smoke Break »

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 12:16:22 PM »
Uhm the laser technology funding was halted by our genius government some years ago. Now our genius government refuses to talk to Syria because get this- "Negotiations could lead to war".....There's no limit to the pro-war concoctions...I feel like the individuals in power are making too much money of this conflict for it to end anytime soon...both here and in the U.S.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 12:18:47 PM »

That's bs stop pretending they do not have the technology to shoot down rockets lol. This was exposed when the australian female CNN presenter asked the government spokeswoman why they were not shooting the rockets down and the bitch simply ignored the question.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 12:22:08 PM »

That's bs stop pretending they do not have the technology to shoot down rockets lol. This was exposed when the australian female CNN presenter asked the government spokeswoman why they were not shooting the rockets down and the bitch simply ignored the question.

Ignored the question? That's still a lot better than bulldozing her... let's be thankful to the Israeli government for not shooting journalists, or bulldozing peace activists...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker