Author Topic: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer  (Read 912 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They interview starts at the 3 minute mark.

Samoan Enforcer

Re: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 03:58:56 PM »
before i click the link tell me, is it funny or am i just gonna be pissed off at this hick's ignorance

Narrator

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:26:36 PM »
Ah, yes, Real American's hero.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 06:02:22 PM »
*salutes this pasty cracker*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 06:06:33 PM »
damn, damn, pure fuckin ether
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 06:48:04 PM »
They interview starts at the 3 minute mark.

That was ether no doubt, he straight up called Blitzer a zionist agent to his face on national television and exposed his ties to Jewish lobby group APAC.  Also he mentions that powerful Jews such as Wolfiwitz and Pearl drew up the plans for the Iraq war for the interests of Isreal.

...yo, CWalker, it's interesting that you started this thread, and you were in support of the Khalid Muhammad clips, is this an indication that your changing your stance?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 07:09:18 PM »
lol @ bryan and tech siding with david duke. if you gave this guy props in front of the black people that you envy so much they would kick the shit out of you

Narrator

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 08:04:08 PM »
lol @ bryan and tech siding with david duke. if you gave this guy props in front of the black people that you envy so much they would kick the shit out of you

It's alright, you know I was planning to kill them anyway.  Now I have good reason.  Doesn't matter that they try and be down with the GODS...they side with David Duke cause that's how Yakub made them.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 08:10:18 PM »

David Duke changed his life, that was some 30 years ago he was involved with the KKK.  He stopped subscribing to white supremay long ago.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Narrator

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 08:49:05 PM »
David Duke changed his life, that was some 30 years ago he was involved with the KKK.  He stopped subscribing to white supremay long ago.

He still believes in racial separatism and white nationalism.  He is also a member of Stormfront.

You must really want your death to be painful, Bryan.  When the Original Man takes back the planet, I'm gonna have to bust the chopper on you personally.  Supporting muh'fuckas like him, figures you crackers still got that in your blood.  Muslim or Christian, the devil doesn't know how to do anything but hate.  That's because Yakub made you that way.  Well, you're gonna pay for it when the Kalashnikovs start bussin.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 11:54:27 PM »

stop mumbling u idiot. just because the guy spit crack doesnt mean i love him and wanna suck his dick. anytime a pompous on air personality gets shitted on live by a guest amuses me.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 12:36:46 AM »
Damn damn, the Zionist media is just ingenious, they weren't planning to bring someone more eloquent to talk in the favor of the holocaust denial thing so they brought a guy rattling about the U.S having no interests in the middle east. Now who here takes seriously a guy saying the U.S has no interests of its own in the middle east.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 03:33:26 AM »
OK OK OK,

1st of all: tech,... i never said anything about you sucking any dick. you took it there. a little Freudian slip on your part. oh well. I'm not here to judge you or your homosexual fantasies as long as they don't involve me.

Bryan: you really are a corn fed hick fuck from the midwest aren't you? instead of admitting you were talking out your ass you actually went as far as defending America's most well known white nationalist with arbitrary bullshit that in no way justifies his legacy of hate towards black Americans.

When Eihtball comes thru you two's front doors with a Kalashnikov and tells you to get on your knees you will curse the moment you were trapped by decent white man J Bananas in Neocon white man Real American's thread. The feeling of stupidity and regret will flood your mind right before he ends you and your family who you undoubtedly still live with's existence. muahaha fuckers, muahahahaha indeed.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 03:55:14 AM »
1st of all: tech,... i never said anything about you sucking any dick. you took it there. a little Freudian slip on your part.

LOL^
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 09:11:06 AM »
OK OK OK,

1st of all: tech,... i never said anything about you sucking any dick. you took it there. a little Freudian slip on your part. oh well. I'm not here to judge you or your homosexual fantasies as long as they don't involve me.

does dreaming of you videotaping me and david duke while dressed in leather constitute "involving" you? just askin.... :-X

- Lewis Carroll