Author Topic: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer  (Read 910 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: David Duke discusses Israel and the Holocaust on CNN's Wolf Blitzer
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »
and this is where your post self destructs.

How come? Al-Jazeera is biased. Just like FOX news everybody knows it. I Didn't see anybody mention Ahmed doing that shit, but i'm sure i could have just missed it. I do remember plenty of people applauding what Hezbollah was doing, and complaining when Israel would retaliate; with much larger weaponry yes, but you know if the other side had the weapons they'd use em. And yup the board is full of cheerleaders, who don't play in the game rather just stand on the side cheering or booing. And I remember my dad who's always been a nut for politics telling me about Wolf Blitzer and APAC way before I knew what a lobbyist was.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 02:34:20 PM by Smoke Break »

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 12:34:01 PM »

I am not a cheerleader, I will readily admit that Iran is an horrific police state but the difference is that the western countries put themselves forward as the good guys but when you discover they are in some cases worse than the "bad guys" that is when it becomes a truly sick joke.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 01:03:41 PM »
That's still a lot better than bulldozing her... let's be thankful to the Israeli government for not shooting journalists, or bulldozing peace activists...

U have a point.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

AndrE16686

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »
This David Duke guy is excellent. Watch the video yall.

sadly he shall forever be cited as the former KKK leader and a racist thanks to over-sensitive niggers, limp-wristed white people and opportunistic kikes.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 03:14:08 PM by YGZ ZUSss »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: December 19, 2006, 04:44:55 AM »
David Duke owned Blitzer. I agree with everyword he said and I'm glad he told the truth about the "wipe Israel off the map" quotes and about the holocaust conference being more about freedom of speech. Just because I support David Dukes side doesn't mean I am a racist because of his past. I am one of the least racist people around. I honestly see everybody equal.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 04:48:21 AM by The Great Communicator »

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 12:09:58 PM »
"Using the pseudonym Dorothy Vanderbilt, Duke published a self-help book for women, titled Finders-Keepers, in 1976. The publication gives advice to women regarding vaginal exercises, fellatio, analingus, and anal sex"   fascinating...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 01:10:34 PM »

Clearly that is irrelevant to what he actually said, in fact when the only means of attack is to attack a personally through character assasination then it's obvious he raised genuine points which not simply be ignored.

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2006, 05:33:07 PM »
Kif Halak Ya Habibi, I gather there aren't enough Jewish pubes for u to lick on where u live...
suck a dick yehudi

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2006, 08:02:09 PM »
Clearly that is irrelevant to what he actually said, in fact when the only means of attack is to attack a personally through character assasination then it's obvious he raised genuine points which not simply be ignored.
I couldn't give less of a fuck about this guy, but I thought that shit was absolutely hilarious. He wrote a book pretending to be a woman, about how to suck a dick and lick ass; it's completely unrelated to anything political anyway; but completely related when we're in a thread talking about the guy. I sure wasn't shocked or offended by what he had to say, especially coming from this guy, but if you want some underlying motives for actions i'm sure he sold a lot of books and got a few offers to speak thanks to all the publicity. You need to chill, avoid that stroke brotha, and realize you try to make a lot out of nothing; sometimes justified this time not.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 10:25:46 AM »

Lol believe it or not I am a very chilled person I agree it is hilarious and ridiculous at the same time, the guy is clearly not a shining beacon of morality but the points he makes are valid.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 12:58:16 PM »
lol @ bryan and tech siding with david duke. if you gave this guy props in front of the black people that you envy so much they would kick the shit out of you

David Duke changed his life, that was some 30 years ago he was involved with the KKK.  He stopped subscribing to white supremay long ago.

LOL you believe that? You're a damn clown anyway. How you gonna frown upon one kind of racism and then turn around and support another?