Author Topic: Hunting For Christmas Presents  (Read 129 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Hunting For Christmas Presents
« on: December 19, 2006, 04:53:58 PM »
come on...I know y'all snoop around ya house lookin' for potential presents...so far I've only found 1 of my presents....A Kobe Jersey...number 24...y'all find anything?  8)

LAKERS_FAN89

Re: Hunting For Christmas Presents
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 05:01:53 PM »
come on...I know y'all snoop around ya house lookin' for potential presents...so far I've only found 1 of my presents....A Kobe Jersey...number 24...y'all find anything?  8)
a that right u got u lakers jersey..im getting my to...but i just got me a t-shirt that say 24 like a jersey...L'UP...damn homie i almost 4got they play 2day... :D

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 05:03:03 PM »
I live at my own place, i wish i could do that....i did look at my girls statement though when she stopped by, she left it on my table, and i better be getting a good gift if its true that im the only one she's shopping for this christmas, since her family is going away for a month..

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 05:04:21 PM »
a that right u got u lakers jersey..im getting my to...but i jusdt got me a t-shirt that say 24 like a jersey...L'UP...damn homie i almost 4got they play 2day... :D

That's dope man, I want the Laker jersey dat looks like a baseball jersey...dat shit's tight. and yeaaaa they play in like 30 min...I just checked like an hour ago :) ....now I needa yellow Laker hat to match my jersey  8)

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 05:06:34 PM »
I live at my own place, i wish i could do that....i did look at my girls statement though when she stopped by, she left it on my table, and i better be getting a good gift if its true that im the only one she's shopping for this christmas, since her family is going away for a month..

hahaha u looked at her credit card statement? GANGSTAAAAAA! u see anything that looked like it could be for u?

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 05:32:52 PM »
I just found a great gift for this chick Im seein', took me a while but once I figured it out it was easy and I got her this new kind of perfume, wasn't too pricey I guess, like 70$ or so, not too bad. and I went with one of my chick friends and she said every girl she knows loves that kind of perfume haha so hopefully its a winner.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 07:52:41 PM »
nah man, thts kiddie shit. i really havent cared what i got for christmas for 10 years now

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 10:20:50 PM »
e crazy got this for himself for christmas

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 12:49:30 AM »
a that right u got u lakers jersey..im getting my to...but i jusdt got me a t-shirt that say 24 like a jersey...L'UP...damn homie i almost 4got they play 2day... :D

That's dope man, I want the Laker jersey dat looks like a baseball jersey...dat shit's tight. and yeaaaa they play in like 30 min...I just checked like an hour ago :) ....now I needa yellow Laker hat to match my jersey  8)
oh i think i know which lakers jersey the 1 look like baseball yea i need me to get me some to L'UP..that was up get the hat u be set nikka...THIS IS THE LAKERS T-SHIRT I GOT 8)

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 12:51:35 AM »
what? fuck no i dont do that shit im not 9

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 12:59:26 AM »
i really havent cared what i got for christmas for 10 years now

rik

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 10:02:12 AM »
what? fuck no i dont do that shit im not 9

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 01:07:49 PM »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 05:09:29 PM »
How you gon ruin your suprises??

Jakubs

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 05:12:43 PM »
You ruin the surprise, and the hard work your parents put in to get you that special gift. Stop acting like children, grow up, and wait patiently til Christmas morning to see what you get.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake