Author Topic: NO E-CRAZY= The new NO HOMO??  (Read 343 times)

"THE" MoSav

NO E-CRAZY= The new NO HOMO??
« on: December 16, 2006, 11:29:27 AM »
Just saw this in a thread and i couldnt help but ROFL!!
LOL! Thats great, i love it (No E-Crazy) Its got a piff for at least a few weeks!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Streets All Salute

Re: NO E-CRAZY= The new NO HOMO??
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2006, 11:30:34 AM »
Booo !!!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2006, 11:31:22 AM »
i like that concept, no e-crazy

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2006, 11:32:05 AM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:37:40 AM »
Wow....I got that big an effect on people.....WOW!
Seriously, Before all this...You Guys hated me that much and when this came about ya'll just really wanted to really get at me on this? or what? ya'll had this bottled up hate for me that once this surfaced, ya'll wanted to get at me?
I didnt even know that many posters hated me on Dubcc, i thought it was only NIK & Jamal who had extreme hate towards me, WOW.
but its all good though, you guys can keep going crazy, already 4 topics dedicated to me

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2006, 11:46:03 AM »
Seriously, Before all this...You Guys hated me that much and when this came about ya'll just really wanted to really get at me on this? or what? ya'll had this bottled up hate for me that once this surfaced, ya'll wanted to get at me?
I didnt even know that many posters hated me on Dubcc, i thought it was only NIK & Jamal who had extreme hate towards me, WOW.
but its all good though, you guys can keep going crazy, already 4 topics dedicated to me

i aint got nothing but love for a guy who's preachin in the desert(no e-crazy). You're a funny dude

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2006, 11:48:01 AM »

3 "Wow(s)" in the 3 sentences.  thats pretty fucken gay.  wow(1). 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 12:01:07 PM »
i'll stick with "no homo" it sounds better...

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 12:07:44 PM »

We never hated you but we always had a disgust for homos. That's what you became to be, a homo.

XaNdEr

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 12:13:38 PM »
roflmmfao, NO HOMO

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2006, 12:14:54 PM »

yo no1 hating you, just that you got xposed for that real dodgy picture (lolol).. deal with it, shit will blow over after a few days even though your credibility will have been sincerly damaged.. stop geting emotional and replying to every thread!  :oi:

Raphael

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 12:39:58 PM »

this picture will haunt you forever  :laugh:

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 12:47:14 PM »
No it wont, i think its funny, ya'll dont have a sense of humor, or seriously have identity issues or something...ya'll swear i dress like that on a regular basis, when it was only for halloween, HA!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 01:21:34 PM »
real american = e-crazy?

Raphael

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 01:51:08 PM »
real american = e-crazy?
well they both have been exposed as fags