Author Topic: NO E-CRAZY= The new NO HOMO??  (Read 337 times)

Samoan Enforcer

Re: NO E-CRAZY= The new NO HOMO??
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 02:34:27 PM »
real american = e-crazy?

slow on the draw?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 02:43:37 PM »
E-Crazy's just messin around

too many ppl are gettin catchy feelings over nuthin

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »
so E-Crazy is now riding Real American's penis?

what is that suppose to do, jackin peoples' names?  Is that suppose to make us all forget about the picture?  Or how you tried to clown Sparegeez but instead got clowned in the process of doing so?

though i have nothing against you E-Crazy, i think you are making yourself look more lame.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2006, 03:09:38 PM »
im kinda lost here ... who the fuck is that faggot in that picture?
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2006, 03:40:39 PM »
This is bullshit. Now y'all are fuckin up the Jackin 4 Names tour. I want a refund.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2006, 09:30:54 PM »
^^Who gives a fuck...This shit is way funnier. E-Crazy has always been acting like a dumbfuck fag on here, now it's all blowing up in his face (<<not in that way, fruitcake). "WOW! WOW! WOW!"...LMAO

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2006, 10:38:39 PM »
im kinda lost here ... who the fuck is that faggot in that picture?

e-crazy no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds

rik

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2006, 11:38:42 PM »
This is bullshit. Now y'all are fuckin up the Jackin 4 Names tour. I want a refund.

Fucking it up? That shit wasn't funny to begin with. Well not the "2006" one. I wasn't here for the other ones. When he did the Sparegeez one it was pretty funny and had me fooled for a minute. Sparegeez fliped the script though and that shit was hilarious. The other ones he's done though are not funny at all.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 11:43:38 PM by Daddy Fat Sax - The Rookie Of The Year »

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 02:46:59 AM »
I gotta disagree with ya there. The whole jackin 4 names tour was kinda like a roast, you're suppose to take it like a man and laugh it off.

But hey, I'm cool with both e-crazy and sparegeez. There's always next year I guess.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 10:35:03 AM »
^^Jackin' 4 Names was the lamest shit when he first did it, he only took the peoples names and didn't even know how to impersonate them...It was even worse the first time around.

rik

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:57:40 PM »
I gotta disagree with ya there. The whole jackin 4 names tour was kinda like a roast, you're suppose to take it like a man and laugh it off.

But hey, I'm cool with both e-crazy and sparegeez. There's always next year I guess.

What's worng with roasting back? Where I come from you get roasted you roast back.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2006, 10:41:10 PM »
Wow....I got that big an effect on people.....WOW!
Seriously, Before all this...You Guys hated me that much and when this came about ya'll just really wanted to really get at me on this? or what? ya'll had this bottled up hate for me that once this surfaced, ya'll wanted to get at me?
I didnt even know that many posters hated me on Dubcc, i thought it was only NIK & Jamal who had extreme hate towards me, WOW.
but its all good though, you guys can keep going crazy, already 4 topics dedicated to me

3 "Wow(s)" in the 3 sentences.  thats pretty fucken gay.  wow(1). 

NO E CRAZY

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 10:44:46 AM »

What's worng with roasting back? Where I come from you get roasted you roast back.

he was talking about a ROAST, a meat roast  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds