Author Topic: Wow I'm in total shock  (Read 288 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Wow I'm in total shock
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 11:17:39 AM »
I'm always in the public bathroom nervous n shit. One hand on my johnson and the other covering my ass.
That's why you gotta master pissing with no hands.

This reminds me of that scene from Borat.
"You telling me the man who try to put a rubber fist in my anus was a homosexual?" :laugh:

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 12:24:28 PM »
I keep hearing that about 10% of the population is homo, that's quite a lot really. I still struggle to believe that, must be a lot of people who never come out of the closet or admit it to themselves. I mean that's quite understandable when you're from the Middle East or something, but when you're from the US where you have shows like Queer as Folk or The L Word on, it shouldn't be a problem lol.

I wonder if having sex with a girl is really terrible for a fag, or just weird. It's crazy if some fags get married to a woman with children and stuff while feeling like vomiting when they have sex lol. What a horrible life that must be.

Anyways I don't know, there were 2 guys who kissed each other at a party like 4 years ago but I thought they were possibly just drunk and really lonely. lol

yeah, and those stats climb to 47% in the nfl players  :-X

REGIME MOB 510

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 01:39:15 AM »
true story:

one time in the third grade i was taking a shit at school with the squirts (first and last time doing that) in the really big stall, and i kept hearing something on the other side of me in the other stall. so i'm trying to not to trip, just do my dookie and get out. then i keep hearing  on the stall wall next to me....so i start tripping out, not knowing what's going on like tom arnold in austin powers, so i try to ignore it and pinch my loaf. then it gets creepily quiet. i start looking around like i'm being watched then all the sudden i look up and this little fag is watching me !  everyone use to tease the fuck out of this kid cuz he was a little off and different, but at that age we really didn't know what gay was or that it even really exisisted, but at THAt moment i knew there were homos and they were lerking out in world. 10 yeras later or so i see that kid again at my cousin's graduation and he was all faggoted out.

WTF  :-\

did u whoop that fags ass for that shit...

???
i woulda made that faggot eat my shit for fucking with my dookie privacy