Author Topic: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque  (Read 1519 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2006, 04:25:19 AM »
welcome a pedophile to ur religion  :-*

true that.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2006, 06:06:26 AM »
wtf @ all ur sins will be forgiven lol.

« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2006, 06:28:38 AM »
Seems like bull to me - MJ live in Ireland now plus he severed all Bahrain family links and dissolved their joint venture giving the reason of "different ideologies".

Let's hope this isn't true as we can't lose MJ to the army of the living (brain) dead.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2006, 07:11:16 AM »
Seems like bull to me - MJ live in Ireland now plus he severed all Bahrain family links and dissolved their joint venture giving the reason of "different ideologies".

Let's hope this isn't true as we can't lose MJ to the army of the living (brain) dead.

braindead?

i think islam is the only relgion wich teaches u to go out and get much knowledge as u can and search the truth ...

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2006, 07:45:44 AM »
even the russian guy who was murdered for critzising putin ect converted to islam 2 days before he died... it was his last will to get burried the islamic way

You mean to say that being buried two weeks after your death in a radiation proof coffin is the Islamic way?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2006, 07:52:33 AM »
the army of the living (brain) dead.

;D

kemizt

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2006, 07:53:08 AM »
Gary Glitter just converted as did Jonathan King, make a thread about that you big poof.

Chief

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2006, 09:01:36 AM »
i might convert to islam (for the bitches ofcourse)

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2006, 09:20:23 AM »
...Allah is the changer of hearts.  Micheal Jackson has followed in his brothers footsteps and embraced Islam, which is submission to the Creator.  It consists of 5 pillars, worshipping One God, praying 5 times a day, paying 2.5% of one's income to charity, fasting during the month of Ramadaan, and performing the Hajj to Mekkah if financially and physically able.

http://cbs3.com/entertainmentbriefs/20060302/resources_entertainment_html

JACKSON SHOWS ISLAM SUPPORT WITH MOSQUE
JACKSON SHOWS ISLAM SUPPORT WITH MOSQUE

MICHAEL JACKSON has sparked further speculation he is on the verge of converting to Islam, after pledging to erect a mosque in his adopted home of Bahrain.

The THRILLER hitmaker has won planning permission to construct a 30-metre (98-foot) building just outside Manama on land adjoining the palace of the Bahraini royal family.

The former Jehovah's Witness has been living in the Middle Eastern nation since he was acquitted of child molestation charges in his native America last June (05). He was recently pilloried for appearing in a Muslim abaya robe, which is traditionally worn by females.

The star's spokeswoman RAYMONE BAIN says, "Michael is looking to give something back to the country that has welcomed him so openly.

Discover Islam spokesman AMAN KHALIB adds, "Thousands of people are embracing Islam, Michael is just one of them."

Dude u need to get a Girlfriend Seriously., And im not talkin about Allah ::)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2006, 09:52:18 AM »
did MJ recently go to jail or something?   ???    :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2006, 10:11:21 AM »
I'll never ever ever convert to that bullshit, i'll never allow my sister or any girl close to me to date a muslim

The Connection

• Lil Geezy
  • Who doesn't ?
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2006, 10:13:43 AM »
I'll never ever ever convert to that bullshit, i'll never allow my sister or any girl close to me to date a muslim

It depents in how deep they take their religion ,, and what kinda muslim they are, if they start hittin women, I would cut there balls of and let them be eaten by there local sheepdealer'

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2006, 10:36:59 AM »
i'll never allow my sister or any girl close to me to date a muslim

damn.   :(

;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »

It depents in how deep they take their religion ,, and what kinda muslim they are, if they start hittin women, I would cut there balls of and let them be eaten by there local sheepdealer'

it's not about that, it's that i'm to affraid they will take their women back to siria or some shit. I had a haunt who married a lebanon, last time i heard about here was like 5-6 years ago my mom think they are in libia or something like dat, dat's crazy shit. Plus it's true that islam is the religion whose oppressing women the more.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »
No matter what the fuck Michael is, it ain't gonna change his talent!

He should of just became a bapist. He could of make hits out 'This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, this little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine, let is shine, let it shine, let it shineeee'

Damn, Mike.