Author Topic: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque  (Read 1499 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2006, 12:49:18 PM »
I'll never ever ever convert to that bullshit, i'll never allow my sister or any girl close to me to date a muslim

It depents in how deep they take their religion ,, and what kinda muslim they are, if they start hittin women, I would cut there balls of and let them be eaten by there local sheepdealer'

it's not about that, it's that i'm to affraid they will take their women back to siria or some shit. I had a haunt who married a lebanon, last time i heard about here was like 5-6 years ago my mom think they are in libia or something like dat, dat's crazy shit. Plus it's true that islam is the religion whose oppressing women the more.

You're entitled to your opinions... but since men aren't oppressed in Canada, what's stopping you from getting an education, you illiterate fuck?
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2006, 01:52:26 PM »
I'll never ever ever convert to that bullshit, i'll never allow my sister or any girl close to me to date a muslim

It depents in how deep they take their religion ,, and what kinda muslim they are, if they start hittin women, I would cut there balls of and let them be eaten by there local sheepdealer'

it's not about that, it's that i'm to affraid they will take their women back to siria or some shit. I had a haunt who married a lebanon, last time i heard about here was like 5-6 years ago my mom think they are in libia or something like dat, dat's crazy shit. Plus it's true that islam is the religion whose oppressing women the more.

if this is the truth, than why are more woman converting to islamthan men?? to get opressed??

busllshit

~Lucien~

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2006, 02:43:47 PM »

real talk

WestCoasta

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2006, 03:38:12 PM »
when a person embraces Islam his previous sins are erased, and his soul is cleansed.  He returns to a state as innocent and pure as a newborn baby. 

so basically it's a cop out...

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2006, 06:54:18 PM »

if this is the truth, than why are more woman converting to islamthan men?? to get opressed??

busllshit

cuz they talk shit like no others, I was with an arabian guy from my university and we met some girls and he was talkin all that bs about bringin women with him on the beaches of morroco and covering them with roses and gold and shit.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2006, 06:56:12 PM »

You're entitled to your opinions... but since men aren't oppressed in Canada, what's stopping you from getting an education, you illiterate fuck?
Don't judge someone whose talking more languages than you on some mistakes he can make aight.  ;)

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2006, 07:36:59 PM »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2006, 08:03:54 PM »

that's the kind of submission brian is talkin bout

Chief

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2006, 08:50:59 PM »

busllshit

yep, it does sound like bullshit. where are your statistics? your local imam?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2006, 08:59:38 PM »
do a research about how the sharia ( the islamic law) consider woman. I remember reading something here about a little girl who got rapped and they lapidated her because she had sex before her wedding.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2006, 09:44:18 PM »

Dude u need to get a Girlfriend Seriously., And im not talkin about Allah ::)

I'm married.  Don't you know? Muslims have more women than non-Muslims anyway. 

Ya'll waste your whole lives chasing after dirty women.  A Muslim can be introduced to a beautiful, pious woman, and get married the next day and have sex as often as he wants to; and he's even allowed up to four wives. 

« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 09:48:23 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 18, 2006, 10:24:43 PM »

Dude u need to get a Girlfriend Seriously., And im not talkin about Allah ::)

I'm married.  Don't you know? Muslims have more women than non-Muslims anyway. 

Ya'll waste your whole lives chasing after dirty women.  A Muslim can be introduced to a beautiful, pious woman, and get married the next day and have sex as often as he wants to; and he's even allowed up to four wives. 

4 loaded credit cards, no thx

The Watcher

« Reply #42 on: December 18, 2006, 10:28:15 PM »
why would you want to put yourself through the pain of 4 wives? 1 is enough

I have muslim friends, but they're not too devoted. they drink, curse, don't donate money, don't even pray, i guess they're going to hell
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #43 on: December 18, 2006, 10:29:36 PM »
why would you want to put yourself through the pain of 4 wives? 1 is enough

I have muslim friends, but they're not too devoted. they drink, curse, don't donate money, don't even pray, i guess they're going to hell

you just described me.   :-[

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 10:57:56 PM »
Seems more like a fashion trend than anything else.

the same can be said about christianity