Author Topic: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque  (Read 1516 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Micheal Jackson converted to Islam and he is biulding a mosque
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »
yah man, now they even bribin us with free wives lol,

why should i chase after a muslim girl and then spend 30 minutes to find the whole in her burka (or w/e that shits called lmao) while i can get so many other girls much more easier ::)

really stop defednin ur religion cuz by every post u make urself a bigger joke

a joke? than why dont u respond to my comments, and only to the comments from the other dude...

XaNdEr

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2006, 11:20:44 PM »
i know i know, ur jus mad 8)

anyway i didnt start this thread, and when someone says somethiung wrong bout my religion and i can proove it wrong, why shouldn i do it??

respond on this? ::)

not even worth my time, i aint gona discuss endless discussions with some islam-obsessed idiots here, i got a life, without any god, sorry but nobody is gonna recruit me 4 any religion :-*

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2006, 03:49:52 AM »
nice excuse

ps. why do u always have to speak like this? with all the suck my dick bitch shit?? how old r u? or do we have to speak like that cuase were on a westcoast forum  ::)

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2006, 06:07:47 AM »
nice excuse

ps. why do u always have to speak like this? with all the suck my dick bitch shit?? how old r u? or do we have to speak like that cuase were on a westcoast forum  ::)

suck my dick bitch

nomo

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2006, 09:53:26 AM »
Who really gives a fuck what religion hes converted to?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2006, 08:22:08 PM »
i respect muslims, they are like us back in 1000 in 1000 years they'll understand the freedom of choice is much better than being the slave of a god that dont even exist and following the steps of crazy ass mohammed who was probably just a guru of a sick sect that turned to the world's biggest joke ever

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #66 on: December 22, 2006, 04:57:38 AM »
i respect muslims, they are like us back in 1000 in 1000 years they'll understand the freedom of choice is much better than being the slave of a god that dont even exist and following the steps of crazy ass mohammed who was probably just a guru of a sick sect that turned to the world's biggest joke ever

biggest joke... sure ...

nearly 1,5 billion people belive in him and follow him... i the bginning there were maybe a group from 10 people... and it will not stop, cause islam is spreading faster than any other religion or group ...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2006, 08:18:59 AM »
Look out for Michael's album..........2007

Hopefully!

It's gon be big! 8)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2006, 11:03:36 AM »

biggest joke... sure ...

nearly 1,5 billion people belive in him and follow him... i the bginning there were maybe a group from 10 people... and it will not stop, cause islam is spreading faster than any other religion or group ...

yup, this epidemy is terrible, sida aint shit compared to it

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2006, 01:40:14 PM »

biggest joke... sure ...

becaus epeople dont know what a condom is over there

swangin and bangin

« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2006, 01:53:06 PM »
true
just like china