Author Topic: So I was talking with my friend in Iraq on myspace today...  (Read 446 times)

Samoan Enforcer

So I was talking with my friend in Iraq on myspace today...
« on: December 18, 2006, 04:30:31 AM »
And I showed him some of the bullshit you nerds have been complaining about in regards to the US presence in the middle east. He reacted pretty well and told me to relax, because he will go out of his way to kill 3 extra civilians oops I mean insurgents in the next couple days with his rifle just for fun, and for a little payback for all you tot fucks that think you're so clever and righteous. muahaha, the more you piss and moan about the war and talk shit about us, my bros will be slaying more muthafuckas just to spite you and your claims. "iran iz gangsta" - you better watch out in the next few months cuz if youre still poppin off at the lip when my boy rolls thru there he might just let off a clip or two in the side of your grandmas apartment just for fun ya know, while bumpin diplomatic immunity vol. 1  in his humvee. what now?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So I was talking with my friend in Iraq on myspace today...
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 04:46:56 AM »
abuse of power, that's so cool
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 04:54:39 AM »
abuse of power, that's so cool

no but apparently hearing "take em to church" on your ipod headphones while spraying a 50 cal machine gun at a mercedes is

swangin and bangin

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2006, 04:57:26 AM »
fuck em all

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:56:55 AM »
oooh life

is bigger

its bigger than you

and you are not me

i thought that i heard you laughin

i thought that i heard you sing

i think i thought i saw u try

and tell your coward friend to  come out of those tanks and be a man, like my 1920 Revolution Brigade Niggaz

i hope by the time this war is done, your friends dog tag is hangin in some tribal sheikhs house in ramadi  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2006, 11:11:23 AM »
"Talk shit about us" those few words define you a certified retard. I feel sorry for the soldiers that have been deceived into war, that have been traumatised by the evil that their commanders orders have inflicted on ordinary people. Though most of the time, people are at great pains to spell out its the government who are the true criminals but suddenly you are patriotic because the government are american. Oh I see..... it's a shame you couldnt give a shit that your government is attacking the very basis of what makes america. Also a shame you couldnt give a shit that tens of thousands of "us" are dying from depleted uranium poisoning and exposure to other deadly chemicals.

Man.....you have reached the most exclusive plateau of all...... soundingy more retarded than real american.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:33:56 AM by virtuoso »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2006, 11:29:38 AM »
People... it's obvious J Bananas the self-proclaimed fruit has something else on his mind, but he's ashamed of telling us... let's assure him that we won't make fun of him and allow him to share...

Everyone take a guess... mine is: His boyfriend lost a couple limbs in the war and J bananas is worried he won't find another marine to fuck him up the ass after this.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:31:57 AM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2006, 12:06:16 PM »
People... it's obvious J Bananas the self-proclaimed fruit has something else on his mind, but he's ashamed of telling us... let's assure him that we won't make fun of him and allow him to share...

Everyone take a guess... mine is: His boyfriend lost a couple limbs in the war and J bananas is worried he won't find another marine to fuck him up the ass after this.
Wow, your really on that gay tip really....now i know your just harboring some really gay inhibitions and releasing your anger at your inability to "Come out" by scolding people, secretly wishing they were gay just like you.....sad :-\

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2006, 12:19:29 PM »

Wow, your really on that gay tip really....now i know your just harboring some really gay inhibitions and releasing your anger at your inability to "Come out" by scolding people, secretly wishing they were gay just like you.....sad :-\

An E-CrazyRetard post in TOT just to respond to his highness... I appreciate it, but do you really think you have any room to talk about people being gay when this is what you look like:

Didn't think so... now go play hide the sausage with the other fags.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2006, 01:01:51 PM »
muahaha

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2006, 11:12:29 PM »
Video games are fun arent they?

ecrazy

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 12:29:02 AM »

An E-CrazyRetard post in TOT just to respond to his highness... I appreciate it, but do you really think you have any room to talk about people being gay when this is what you look like:

Didn't think so... now go play hide the sausage with the other fags.
you wish i looked like that on a regular basis so that you would have an argument wouldnt you? now your just beating around the bush, your a fag...... there is nothing to be ashamed of, you can be a pioneer for all gay afghani's in the world, JAMAL - Gay Pioneer for New Afghanistan

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 02:15:49 AM »
Make some sense, retard.

You're obviously a faggot... all the picture did is confirm what other people pretty much already knew... and now when people see that hideous picture of you looking like the pillowbiting fudgepacker fairy that you are, and call you a faggot... by your logic, they're faggots for simply pointing out what they observe. Not only are you a fruitcake, but you're a fucking idiot on top of that.  I can't believe you actually decided to post in TOT just to get my attention... if you have something meaningful to say (that actually makes sense) then say it, otherwise go look through your fridge, you might find some cucumbers or carrots to play with.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 02:25:57 AM »
^^LMAO!
your Reaching, and making no sense at all, obviously i touched a nerve with you now because your just rambling nonsense and lies, where i hit you with real facts and questions and you just dodge them....haha @ your assesement off of my halloween pic, yet you, the man of men, have yet to pose a pic of yourself (lets see the excuse: "I dont want fags like you looking at my pics, bla bla bla, fuckin faggot ecrazy shit fuck assfucker bootypirate shit fuck")
please kid, i was just looking thru this, and noticed this, you are nothing to me, yet i obviously mean a lot to you, since you prob. have my pic on your hard drive, and anytime anyone posts anything about me, you jump hurdles to hate on me....hahahahaha! i laugh at you funny afghan, ha!