Author Topic: So I was talking with my friend in Iraq on myspace today...  (Read 447 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So I was talking with my friend in Iraq on myspace today...
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 02:39:28 AM »
^^LMAO!
your Reaching, and making no sense at all, obviously i touched a nerve with you now because your just rambling nonsense and lies, where i hit you with real facts and questions and you just dodge them....haha @ your assesement off of my halloween pic, yet you, the man of men, have yet to pose a pic of yourself (lets see the excuse: "I dont want fags like you looking at my pics, bla bla bla, fuckin faggot ecrazy shit fuck assfucker bootypirate shit fuck")
please kid, i was just looking thru this, and noticed this, you are nothing to me, yet i obviously mean a lot to you, since you prob. have my pic on your hard drive, and anytime anyone posts anything about me, you jump hurdles to hate on me....hahahahaha! i laugh at you funny afghan, ha!

Ok, you're Mexican, and I know how tough those ESL courses can be, so I'll slow down a bit for you....

Your pic: you're a faggot.
People call you a faggot after seeing your pic.
You say they're fags for pointing out that you're a fag.
^^^ facts I mentioned in my post
Where are the lies?

I know it may not make sense to your illiterate faggot ass, but that's plain English, beaner.

Now you have nothing left, so you wanna see a pic of me and resort to assumptions about me having your pic saved... you're pathetic.. I'm not just saying that because you're a retarded looking gay Mexican, but simply because you're extremely dumb.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 02:44:42 AM »
^^when did i say "They" were fags because they said i was a fag? once again, LIES because i never said such a thing, only to you....Hahaha, Me being a beaner>>>>>Ugly homo Afghan
Your a fag, and its blatantly obvious, all you do is call people gay and involve some gay ass story you dream up in your gay fantasy dreams. YOUR the only person i called a fag, because you are....the end....
hahahahahaha!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2006, 02:51:18 AM »
^^when did i say "They" were fags because they said i was a fag? once again, LIES because i never said such a thing, only to you....Hahaha, Me being a beaner>>>>>Ugly homo Afghan
Your a fag, and its blatantly obvious, all you do is call people gay and involve some gay ass story you dream up in your gay fantasy dreams. YOUR the only person i called a fag, because you are....the end....
hahahahahaha!

You're really running out of responses, which is obvious from the fact that you look like this:

...and the only thing you feel you have left to say is "fag".... it doesn't get more ironic than that.

LOL I'm starting to feel sorry for you again... kinda like when you were getting clowned for looking like a newly discovered species... and would write 4 paragraphs talking about how you "don't care"... LOL... fag.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2006, 02:54:00 AM »
^^you have nothing, just my pic
ur only response is:
"No, your wrong, here is the proof, (place pic here)"

hahahahahaha, you STILL dodging my question kid, hahahahahahahahahaha!

The End

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2006, 02:55:30 AM »
^^you have nothing, just my pic
ur only response is:
"No, your wrong, here is the proof, (place pic here)"

hahahahahaha, you STILL dodging my question kid, hahahahahahahahahaha!

The End

You say "just my pic" as if it doesn't say much... it's all I need to prove that you're a faggot. What do you have besides a dick up your ass?

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2006, 02:57:36 AM »
^this guy has so much fag talk, he's like one those rednecks in wyoming that killed matthew shepard to cover up their gay feelings :-X

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2006, 03:01:23 AM »
^this guy has so much fag talk, he's like one those rednecks in wyoming that killed matthew shepard to cover up their gay feelings :-X

You're a lot closer to being "one of those rednecks" than I am... so if this is your way of finally coming out, then so be it.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2006, 03:05:57 AM »
^you and nik need to get together and bash on homos till one of you gets too excited and pulls his dick out then see what happens. and believe me, you are the brown version of redneck; stuck with ass backwards ideals of what society and religion should be like. trust me you will not survive in the moden civilized world aka places like california and other hot spots for the culture you envy so much. please just stop fronting all clever on the net. it is a bad look for simple folk like you

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2006, 03:12:44 AM »
^you and nik need to get together and bash on homos till one of you gets too excited and pulls his dick out then see what happens. and believe me, you are the brown version of redneck; stuck with ass backwards ideals of what society and religion should be like. trust me you will not survive in the moden civilized world aka places like california and other hot spots for the culture you envy so much. please just stop fronting all clever on the net. it is a bad look for simple folk like you

You get dumber with every post... and since you decided to mention it...not only am I surviving, but I'm achieving more than dumbfuck crackers like you wish they could...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2006, 03:13:52 AM »

^being the guy in orange dancing next to sacha cohen is only a small achievement in the long run homey, please admit it

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2006, 03:18:11 AM »
Yeah, either that, or attending one of the best universities while working as an Investment Banker.

Nice try though

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2006, 03:18:37 AM »
lmao...fuckin classic

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2006, 03:20:23 AM »
can i get some props this dude is constantly coming with weak ass shit he's gettin ethered by me.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2006, 03:22:08 AM »
i mean i can just put in an extra five minutes with my right now on myspace pm and tell him theres this dude telling me his family in iraq spits in the food served at public places where soldiers eat. he'll start fucking people up first thing in the morning downtown

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2006, 03:22:31 AM »
Yeah I'll prop you...if that's what makes you feel better about yourself after realizing what a fucking idiot you are.

LOL @ this fudgepacker