Author Topic: Question for all Christians!  (Read 1923 times)

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
Re: Question for all Christians!
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2007, 06:42:38 PM »
I'm an inherently good person who has love for anyone regardless of race and I've never had God in my life. So, what's your point. I hope you're not saying that one cannot be happy and prosperous with God in his or her life. What you said makes no sense. As the Bible states, God is omnipresent so therefore, it is absolutely impossible for it to be absent from some place. So, If God is in one place and not the other, then it is not omnipresent. As far as you regurgitating biblical scriptures, it means nothing to me, for I know the history behind those words, where they were taken from.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2007, 04:52:50 PM »
I'm an inherently good person who has love for anyone regardless of race and I've never had God in my life. So, what's your point. I hope you're not saying that one cannot be happy and prosperous with God in his or her life. What you said makes no sense. As the Bible states, God is omnipresent so therefore, it is absolutely impossible for it to be absent from some place. So, If God is in one place and not the other, then it is not omnipresent. As far as you regurgitating biblical scriptures, it means nothing to me, for I know the history behind those words, where they were taken from.

first of all, how did u come to that conclusion? in no way did i imply that one cannot be happy and prosperous with witout God.

you asked me "Why do you believe in something that has never been proven?" and i told you why; i basically said that God has changed me and my life and i that feel Gods spirit". And you have just assumed that I  meant that no one in this world can be happy (whatever that means) or prosperous without God. how did you get that from what i said?

as for your statement about me regurgitating scriptures i was simply showing you that God's spirit dwells everywhere but until you receive his spirit willingly, it cannot/won't be inside of you. God gave us free will in order to make decisions in our life to choose if we want his spirit or not, he dwells everywhere but he is not going to force his spirit inside us if we don't want it. thats the thing I love about God, he lets us choose the decisions in our life.

for I know the history behind those words, where they were taken from.

So you say.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 04:55:14 PM by Facez »

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2007, 08:57:23 PM »

first of all, how did u come to that conclusion? in no way did i imply that one cannot be happy and prosperous with without God.

you asked me "Why do you believe in something that has never been proven?" and i told you why; i basically said that God has changed me and my life and i that feel Gods spirit". And you have just assumed that I  meant that no one in this world can be happy (whatever that means) or prosperous without God. how did you get that from what i said?

How do you know that it was this God who changed you and not your own consciousness? Have you seen this God? What makes you think that this God is anymore real than that of the Ancient Greeks, Egyptian, Mayans, ect? The bottom line is this: People, places, and things are real if you believe them to be. You are the sum total of your beliefs, and your beliefs are always subject to change as your knowledge base expands. Years ago, people once believed the sun revolved around the Earth and that the Earth was flat. It was proven otherwise. This is no different with religion.

as for your statement about me regurgitating scriptures i was simply showing you that God's spirit dwells everywhere but until you receive his spirit willingly, it cannot/won't be inside of you. God gave us free will in order to make decisions in our life to choose if we want his spirit or not, he dwells everywhere but he is not going to force his spirit inside us if we don't want it. thats the thing I love about God, he lets us choose the decisions in our life.

So your saying, God is in one place and his spirit is in another place? That makes no sense.  

So you say.

I say that because that's what the research says. I wouldn't have said it if there was no proof. Have you researched the history of your religion? Do you know who King James was, assuming you read that version of the Bible? Do you even know what the words "Holy Bible" mean? If you want to know, I can show you the path, but you'll have to be willing to step outside of the box you're in.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2007, 09:23:14 PM »
The bible was written by humans who twisted reality to enslave more people to their religion. What makes me think christiannity is the good religion is the principle of love and forgiveness, while other religions like islam praise some more radical values that bring people to believe they must eradicate the non-muslims. I don't think one religion is good though, as long as you live like jesus told us you can get to the next level, wheter it's paradise nirrvana or whatever. And what jesus told us? love each and every one like i loved you. But that's my own opinion, if you want someone to argue with you with a deeper perspective and more ecclesiastic arguments you should go to a church and ask the priest the same question.
You don't think Christians were ever killing people?

Sure they have, but nothing Jesus said according to those that quoted him comes even close to justifying killing someone.

"Years ago, people once believed the sun revolved around the Earth and that the Earth was flat. It was proven otherwise. This is no different with religion."

It is different. We went into space and saw the Earth and other planetss. We see the sun every day and have always seen it. We can feel the earth. God in any form cannot be studied because God may not exist. There is no proof for or against his existence. And even if God exist what exactly God is opwn for discussion with in the faith. I don't see God as some guy in heaven calling shots. For I know God could be the energy that surrounds the universe and created the universe. The particles and what not. The Word of God, which is what Jesus is, is simply morality. So you could say you need morality to properly flow with the energy of the universe and enter the the energy with out ever seeing death. You're energy after your body dies becomes part of the greater energy. I can find a thousand to spin; "no comes unto the father but through me", and not one can disprove the other. Anything is possible.

P.S. The heliocentric model was at least known by some 2000 years before Europe that it was flat. The earliest heliocentric models we know about are in ancient Greece as well as various mathematicians' theories on the circumference of the Earth. So fort all we know there was a far superior society 18,000 years ago that has yet to be discovered. If something like the Earth being sound and the universe rotatiting was common knowledge in 300 BC but unknown in 1400 AD then anything is possible.

Your research could be completely false hen it comes to anything, particularly in the ancient times. Herodotos the ancient Greek historian wrote "I write what the tell me, but I'm not obligated to believe it". This should lead any logical man to question the credibility of any recorded history from any time. The people who discover anything can say whatever they feel like saying when it comes time to record what happened.

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2007, 09:44:49 PM »
If you want to know, I can show you the path, but you'll have to be willing to step outside of the box you're in.

lol, that's some matrix shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2007, 09:52:58 PM »
If you want to know, I can show you the path, but you'll have to be willing to step outside of the box you're in.

and his name is Merovingian...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »

and his name is Merovingian...
:o

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2007, 08:30:53 AM »
How do you know that it was this God who changed you and not your own consciousness? Have you seen this God? What makes you think that this God is anymore real than that of the Ancient Greeks, Egyptian, Mayans, ect? The bottom line is this: People, places, and things are real if you believe them to be. You are the sum total of your beliefs, and your beliefs are always subject to change as your knowledge base expands. Years ago, people once believed the sun revolved around the Earth and that the Earth was flat. It was proven otherwise. This is no different with religion. 

The Egyptian, Greek etc religions were based on humanism and they believed in many human Gods (gods of music, wine, agriculture etc) and because of things like that their religion died out. Christianity is still on the increase today.

And are you trying to say that I don't know the difference between God and my own conscience. If you could of felt the way I felt and feel the way I feel you wouldn't even asked that question. I used to be a person full of anger, pain, stress, and hate and in one day I felt Gods spirit come upon me and it has changed me since, and you are trying to say the my conscious told me to change? Its not even just the things that God has done in my life; the things that I have seen and the things that I have seen God do in other peoples life is extraordinary. 

Are you trying to say me and the millions of other Christians in the worlds minds (a lot who more intelligent thank you, some atheists/scientists/historians turned Christian) haven't expanded. Maybe its your mind that needs to expand.

So your saying, God is in one place and his spirit is in another place? That makes no sense. 

God is a spiritual force and God's spirit (the Holy Spirit) is a part of him that is sent as a guide to live inside the believer (the one who has accepted in his heart and has confessed that Jesus is Lord as I mentioned previously about Romans 10:9). As I have said for the third time now God dwells everywhere but his spirit will not dwell in and unbeliever because they do not want his spirit. God Dwells everywhere but will not dwell inside a person that does not want him.

I say that because that's what the research says. I wouldn't have said it if there was no proof. Have you researched the history of your religion? Do you know who King James was, assuming you read that version of the Bible? Do you even know what the words "Holy Bible" mean? If you want to know, I can show you the path, but you'll have to be willing to step outside of the box you're in.

You need to step out side the box (matrix) that you're in. you are letting humans beings give you their views/opinions and knowledge about God and you're believing it.

This sort of reminds me of when doctors invent a new medicine that they promise can cure/prevent aids or other deadly diseases and people have so much faith in the medicine since the doctor (a very intelligent man who supposedly knows what he is saying) told them. So they take the medicine and become even more sick and most die. Merovingian the moral of the story is doctors aren't always right.

Do you like that parable Mero? 

Thanks “Shallow”, lol “Smoke break” and the rest for giving your views.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2007, 08:33:23 AM by Facez »

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2007, 06:01:13 PM »

The Egyptian, Greek etc religions were based on humanism and they believed in many human Gods (gods of music, wine, agriculture etc) and because of things like that their religion died out. Christianity is still on the increase today. 

That statement truly shows how out of touch with history you really are. They were not based on humanism. The Ancient Egyptian religion was spiritually based and was centered around the Universe. History documents that many of the Christian teachings are actually derived from the writings of ancient African priests, philosophers, and rulers. Ancient African texts document the first Annunciation, the Immaculate Conception, the Virgin Birth, and the First Savior, who was proclaimed as the Son of God. It was at the Council of Nicea that all original references to astrology and reincarnation were deleted from the European Bible and rewritten in allegorical form. It was then that all other competing religions were ABOLISHED. Remember, it was Africans who were the first people to inhabit this planet. There's no disputing that. Just because one religion has out lasted others doesn't make it TRUE. Remember, once a lie is told, it is perpetuated. A lie can be told for so long that it is accepted as the TRUTH. You're are on the tail end of this Christianity thing. You don't know what happened centuries ago. You're accepting the Bible as TRUTH when in fact, it is not.

And are you trying to say that I don't know the difference between God and my own conscience. If you could of felt the way I felt and feel the way I feel you wouldn't even asked that question. I used to be a person full of anger, pain, stress, and hate and in one day I felt Gods spirit come upon me and it has changed me since, and you are trying to say the my conscious told me to change? Its not even just the things that God has done in my life; the things that I have seen and the things that I have seen God do in other peoples life is extraordinary. 

Are you trying to say me and the millions of other Christians in the worlds minds (a lot who more intelligent thank you, some atheists/scientists/historians turned Christian) haven't expanded. Maybe its your mind that needs to expand. 

What you experienced is a feeling of euphoria, nothing more, nothing less. However, you choose to attribute that feeling to some supernatural being. I have that same feeling when I'm reading a good novel. You see, it was never in my nature to feel stress, anger, pain, and hate. It all starts with love for self. If you TRULY have love for self, then how can you not have love for others. The reality is this: God is a creation of the human mind and not vice versa. It has been this way since the birth of humanity. One civilization conquers another, imposes its God on the conquered peoples and make their Gods into lesser Gods. This is how religion evolves.

God is a spiritual force and God's spirit (the Holy Spirit) is a part of him that is sent as a guide to live inside the believer (the one who has accepted in his heart and has confessed that Jesus is Lord as I mentioned previously about Romans 10:9). As I have said for the third time now God dwells everywhere but his spirit will not dwell in and unbeliever because they do not want his spirit. God Dwells everywhere but will not dwell inside a person that does not want him.

You see, this is where the Bible is confusing to believers. You say the Biblical God is a spiritual force, yet you refer to it as HIM? A Spiritual Force has no gender, no form. In other parts of the Bible, it makes references to God having human like qualities: He is heard walking like a man by Adam and Eve. He talked like a man. He even ate like a man. When the people brought animals to the alter to burn them for sacrifice, that is exactly like putting meat on the grill to cook. When the animals were cooked, who ate them if they were brought to the Lord God? He has emotions like man. He gets angry and jealous. He is vain. He assisted in wars and destruction of his own alleged creation. So, with all these characteristics of man, why can't a powerful force of energy seperate itself from the lower qualities of man? Which is it? Is it a MAN or SPIRIT?

You need to step out side the box (matrix) that you're in. you are letting humans beings give you their views/opinions and knowledge about God and you're believing it.

This sort of reminds me of when doctors invent a new medicine that they promise can cure/prevent aids or other deadly diseases and people have so much faith in the medicine since the doctor (a very intelligent man who supposedly knows what he is saying) told them. So they take the medicine and become even more sick and most die. Merovingian the moral of the story is doctors aren't always right.

Stop avoiding the questions. Answer them. You don't know the history of your religion or who King James or the meaning of the words Holy Bible don't you? My reasearch is based on objective points of view and not the dogmatic, narrow-minded view of the Church. I'll flip your little parable this way: This sort of reminds me of believers so drowned in the beliefs that when the little girl or little boy is so sick they need medical attention. Yet, because of the belief the deny their children medical help and pray the ficticious daddy in the sky for healing. Ultimately, the child dies because of the parents denial of medical attention. Where was God in their time of need?

How do you like that parable Facez?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2007, 06:02:58 PM by Merovingian »

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2007, 05:56:42 PM »
That statement truly shows how out of touch with history you really are. They were not based on humanism. The Ancient Egyptian religion was spiritually based and was centered around the Universe. History documents that many of the Christian teachings are actually derived from the writings of ancient African priests, philosophers, and rulers. Ancient African texts document the first Annunciation, the Immaculate Conception, the Virgin Birth, and the First Savior, who was proclaimed as the Son of God. It was at the Council of Nicea that all original references to astrology and reincarnation were deleted from the European Bible and rewritten in allegorical form. It was then that all other competing religions were ABOLISHED. Remember, it was Africans who were the first people to inhabit this planet. There's no disputing that. Just because one religion has out lasted others doesn't make it TRUE. Remember, once a lie is told, it is perpetuated. A lie can be told for so long that it is accepted as the TRUTH. You're are on the tail end of this Christianity thing. You don't know what happened centuries ago. You're accepting the Bible as TRUTH when in fact, it is not.

Hello Merovingian aka “Dan Brown”. Sorry I have been away for a few days I was busy. I bet you thought you got me didn't you with your “facts” on  Christianity didn't you? I bet your were sitting at your computer laughing manically when you typed your reply. I call you “Dan Brown because a lot of what you are saying especially the things you wrote  about the council of Nicea (reincarnation, astrology) sound a lot like the claims made by the Da Vinci code  there was no astrology, reincarnation removed form the bible by the council of Nicea “Mero” because there wasn't any in there to begin with. Even the old testament in the book of Isaiah, Jeremiah etc warns about astrologists, that they will burn in fire because they are deceivers . African Texts, heh? virgin birth? First Annunciation heh? Are you sure about that? Are you talking about the same African Texts that have been misinterpreted/altered throughout history.
Wow I made a mistake about the ancient Egyptian religion I guess I don't know anything about history, the Egyptian religion was confused, the religion was a pagan religion, and the other religions were humanism based.

Remember, once a lie is told, it is perpetuated. A lie can be told for so long that it is accepted as the TRUTH

i am glad that you made this quote because this quote works better for you with your "facts" on Christianity. if you do some proper research, you will find that a lot of them are misinterpreted/exaggerated

What you experienced is a feeling of euphoria, nothing more, nothing less. However, you choose to attribute that feeling to some supernatural being. I have that same feeling when I'm reading a good novel. You see, it was never in my nature to feel stress, anger, pain, and hate. It all starts with love for self. If you TRULY have love for self, then how can you not have love for others. The reality is this: God is a creation of the human mind and not vice versa. It has been this way since the birth of humanity. One civilization conquers another, imposes its God on the conquered peoples and make their Gods into lesser Gods. This is how religion evolves.

There you go again assuming you know me. Euphoria? Lol get real. And then you actually compare my spiritual experience to you reading a book, lol come on!. Euphoria for over a year now? You have no idea the type of spiritual experience I felt (through my body and mind, something that i cant explain and something that you could not understand but instead you compare it to reading a book) or who I am or what I have seen God do in the lives of myself and other people. Euphoria lol ohhh please.

You see, this is where the Bible is confusing to believers. You say the Biblical God is a spiritual force, yet you refer to it as HIM? A Spiritual Force has no gender, no form. In other parts of the Bible, it makes references to God having human like qualities: He is heard walking like a man by Adam and Eve. He talked like a man. He even ate like a man. When the people brought animals to the alter to burn them for sacrifice, that is exactly like putting meat on the grill to cook. When the animals were cooked, who ate them if they were brought to the Lord God? He has emotions like man. He gets angry and jealous. He is vain. He assisted in wars and destruction of his own alleged creation. So, with all these characteristics of man, why can't a powerful force of energy seperate itself from the lower qualities of man? Which is it? Is it a MAN or SPIRIT?

We call God a man because there is no other way to describe God. As you said God has “no gender or form”, please tell me how to describe him?. He, him, his are pronouns used to describe God, You can not call God “it” because “no gender or no form” and it also demeans God because you are referring him to as an object which is below a “Man” who is the highest authority on the planet. Giving God man-like qualities is the only way possible we can try and understand him and what is written in scripture since we are only humans ourselves, there is no point having a bible/God that you cant even get an understanding. The bible says God walked with Adam also, it is obvious that it meant God's presence was around Adam” but if you use the verb “walk” you can understand how close God was to Adam and how attached Man was to God. We call god father because that shows that he is higher than us in authority and that he cares for us. When it says God got angry at something/someone, you can get an understanding of how much the thing/person opposed the word of God. When it says the burning of the meat was pleasing to god it was speaking metaphorically meaning the Israelites obedience/will to sacrifice and be cleansed from sin was pleasing to the Lord. a lot of the bible especially things referring to god were written metaphorically so that we could get an understanding, even Jesus spoke in parables in order to teach the disciples/us.

Stop avoiding the questions. Answer them. You don't know the history of your religion or who King James or the meaning of the words Holy Bible don't you? My reasearch is based on objective points of view and not the dogmatic, narrow-minded view of the Church. I'll flip your little parable this way: This sort of reminds me of believers so drowned in the beliefs that when the little girl or little boy is so sick they need medical attention. Yet, because of the belief the deny their children medical help and pray the ficticious daddy in the sky for healing. Ultimately, the child dies because of the parents denial of medical attention. Where was God in their time of need?

How do you like that parable Facez?

Speaking of parables, honestly that was terrible. It wasn't even really a parable was it?. That was an example, it was also an example of how petty you can be. Reports of a child dying because they refused to receive medical treatment do not happen a lot and you have know idea what their situation was and whether the person who healed them was a real man/woman of God. It doesn't prove that there is no God and even if they did die they went to heaven (I'm not saying it right for a child to die I'm just saying even though they did die, they went to heaven). Believe me I have seen miracles/healing happen to so many people.

And for your information I do know who king James was (king of Scotland,Englan, Ireland translated the bible) and what holy bible means, your point being?

« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 06:00:26 PM by Facez »

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2007, 03:47:38 PM »
Hello Merovingian aka “Dan Brown”. Sorry I have been away for a few days I was busy. I bet you thought you got me didn't you with your “facts” on  Christianity didn't you? I bet your were sitting at your computer laughing manically when you typed your reply. I call you “Dan Brown because a lot of what you are saying especially the things you wrote  about the council of Nicea (reincarnation, astrology) sound a lot like the claims made by the Da Vinci code  there was no astrology, reincarnation removed form the bible by the council of Nicea “Mero” because there wasn't any in there to begin with. Even the old testament in the book of Isaiah, Jeremiah etc warns about astrologists, that they will burn in fire because they are deceivers . African Texts, heh? virgin birth? First Annunciation heh? Are you sure about that? Are you talking about the same African Texts that have been misinterpreted/altered throughout history. Wow I made a mistake about the ancient Egyptian religion I guess I don't know anything about history, the Egyptian religion was confused, the religion was a pagan religion, and the other religions were humanism based.

This is precisely what happens when you watch te-LIE-vision. You make asinine, ignorant posts as the one above. Misinterpereted/alterted? Lol...you must be the most gullible person on this planet. You really have NO CLUE of Ancient Kemetology. That's fine though....whatever satisfies your delusional thinking. Like I said before, "Denomination without investigating is FOOLISH".

i am glad that you made this quote because this quote works better for you with your "facts" on Christianity. if you do some proper research, you will find that a lot of them are misinterpreted/exaggerated

Again, you have no leg to stand on. All you have is belief. Stop reading HIS-STORY.

There you go again assuming you know me. Euphoria? Lol get real. And then you actually compare my spiritual experience to you reading a book, lol come on!. Euphoria for over a year now? You have no idea the type of spiritual experience I felt (through my body and mind, something that i cant explain and something that you could not understand but instead you compare it to reading a book) or who I am or what I have seen God do in the lives of myself and other people. Euphoria lol ohhh please.

Don't really need to know you. You're about as transparent as glass. Yes, euphoria. However, in the subconscious of your mind, you created the illusion. You see, the many things the mind of man believes, the mind of man has conceived. This holds true in your case.

We call God a man because there is no other way to describe God. As you said God has “no gender or form”, please tell me how to describe him?. He, him, his are pronouns used to describe God, You can not call God “it” because “no gender or no form” and it also demeans God because you are referring him to as an object which is below a “Man” who is the highest authority on the planet. Giving God man-like qualities is the only way possible we can try and understand him and what is written in scripture since we are only humans ourselves, there is no point having a bible/God that you cant even get an understanding. The bible says God walked with Adam also, it is obvious that it meant God's presence was around Adam” but if you use the verb “walk” you can understand how close God was to Adam and how attached Man was to God. We call god father because that shows that he is higher than us in authority and that he cares for us. When it says God got angry at something/someone, you can get an understanding of how much the thing/person opposed the word of God. When it says the burning of the meat was pleasing to god it was speaking metaphorically meaning the Israelites obedience/will to sacrifice and be cleansed from sin was pleasing to the Lord. a lot of the bible especially things referring to god were written metaphorically so that we could get an understanding, even Jesus spoke in parables in order to teach the disciples/us.

Now that sounds just plain silly. The concept of the Creator/God is beyond our comprehension. So, in order to identify with it, you anthropormorphize it (i.e. give it human qualities). It's not your fault...you're just following a shared perception. Subjecting the Creator to the lower qualities of man is demeaning for man is not infallable and is subject to error. When you quote the Bible as your source, you lose all credibility.

Speaking of parables, honestly that was terrible. It wasn't even really a parable was it?. That was an example, it was also an example of how petty you can be. Reports of a child dying because they refused to receive medical treatment do not happen a lot and you have know idea what their situation was and whether the person who healed them was a real man/woman of God. It doesn't prove that there is no God and even if they did die they went to heaven (I'm not saying it right for a child to die I'm just saying even though they did die, they went to heaven). Believe me I have seen miracles/healing happen to so many people.

Most of us have experienced moments of a hell-like state, most of us have experienced moments of a heaven-like state. This we know for sure: life has it's ups and downs. Beyond the physical life, so far, nobody KNOWS anything about a Heaven or Hell. They can only tell you what they've read and heard.

However, if you see me crying because the bank foreclosed on my house, my wife is leaving me, my children have turned to a life of crime, that is my hell, and you have witnessed to that. If you see me smiling, because I have a roof over my head, my children are taken care of, I'm helping someone in need, that is my heaven, and you have witnessed to that.

Anything otherwise being taught and preached about Heaven and Hell is speculation, and a belief that should be carefully thought out before spreading to the masses. The most reasonable thing to say is that this is what you believe, and leave it at that. You need to be careful about what you impose upon others as truth, when you have no way of proving it, other than written words. To make such drastic and far-fetched claims without proof only makes you look foolish…because when I yell, “PROVE IT”, you get nothing but more doctrine, or the “I’ll be prayin’ for you” spill. Come on, this stuff is played out.

And for your information I do know who king James was (king of Scotland,Englan, Ireland translated the bible) and what holy bible means, your point being?

If that's true, then you should also know that of the people he commissioned to translate the Bible, William Shakespear was one of them. If you look in the King James version Psalms Ch. 46, the 46th word from the beginning is "shake" and the 46th word from the end of the chapter is "spear". He was prohibited from divulging his involvement, so he secretly left his signature. I would think that since you live your life by this book, you would want to know whose hand has been in it. The words "Holy Bible" means Helios Biblios, (i.e. Sun Book). There's so much that you truly don't know about the Bible and you will remain in your ignorance until you don't step outside of that box.

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
Ok here we go again :D. i have a feeling this is going to be a long one. if it is long please read the whole thing.

This is precisely what happens when you watch te-LIE-vision. You make asinine, ignorant posts as the one above. Misinterpereted/alterted? Lol...you must be the most gullible person on this planet. You really have NO CLUE of Ancient Kemetology. That's fine though....whatever satisfies your delusional thinking. Like I said before, "Denomination without investigating is FOOLISH".

yes i said "misinterperated/altered" doctrine. alot of it was misinterpreted/altered

Again, you have no leg to stand on. All you have is belief. Stop reading HIS-STORY.

Really?

Don't really need to know you. You're about as transparent as glass. Yes, euphoria. However, in the subconscious of your mind, you created the illusion.

here we go "euphoria" again lol. 

Again I say “do you know me” & do we have the same mind/body? Do we live the same life? No we don’t. I know about Euphoria and the unconsciousness of the mind, you would have to actually experience what I experienced or be me to fully understand the type experience I had. It wasn’t the feeling you get when you  “read a book”, when your overwhelmed, smoke drugs, drink alcohol etc , the only way I can explain it is that it was like, it was something that I had never felt before. But you truly cant understand unless it happens to you.

i am as "Transparent as glass" am I. ooook if you say so. i keep forgeting that you know me so well.  ::)

You see, the many things the mind of man believes, the mind of man has conceived. This holds true in your case.

so does that mean that that statement applies to you also.

Now that sounds just plain silly. The concept of the Creator/God is beyond our comprehension. So, in order to identify with it, you anthropormorphize it (i.e. give it human qualities). It's not your fault...you're just following a shared perception. Subjecting the Creator to the lower qualities of man is demeaning for man is not infallable and is subject to error. When you quote the Bible as your source, you lose all credibility.

I am not saying/the bible does not say that God has man-like qualities because that would be demeaning I said we give him man-like qualities like “walk,” “heard” because they are metaphors that we/the bible uses in order to understand/to get a grasp of the things that God: does/did/ is doing. Like when Jesus compared the bible (word of God) to seed, he was trying to demean the bible he was just simply using something that we are all common with in order to show that it needs to be placed in good soil (someone’s heart) and retained in order to produce a harvest (blessing)

Most of us have experienced moments of a hell-like state, most of us have experienced moments of a heaven-like state. This we know for sure: life has it's ups and downs. Beyond the physical life, so far, nobody KNOWS anything about a Heaven or Hell. They can only tell you what they've read and heard.

However, if you see me crying because the bank foreclosed on my house, my wife is leaving me, my children have turned to a life of crime, that is my hell, and you have witnessed to that. If you see me smiling, because I have a roof over my head, my children are taken care of, I'm helping someone in need, that is my heaven, and you have witnessed to that.

Anything otherwise being taught and preached about Heaven and Hell is speculation, and a belief that should be carefully thought out before spreading to the masses. The most reasonable thing to say is that this is what you believe, and leave it at that. You need to be careful about what you impose upon others as truth, when you have no way of proving it, other than written words. To make such drastic and far-fetched claims without proof only makes you look foolish…because when I yell, “PROVE IT”, you get nothing but more doctrine, or the “I’ll be prayin’ for you” spill. Come on, this stuff is played out.

How do you know? You act as if you know everyone and everyone’s experiences.  Yes there are people who have only read/heard about heaven & Hell, but there also people who say that they have been to the other side and have experienced/seen heaven or Hell, who is to argue with them? I guess people like you who believe there is no God/miracles etc there is a “rational” explanation for everything.

If that's true, then you should also know that of the people he commissioned to translate the Bible, William Shakespear was one of them. If you look in the King James version Psalms Ch. 46, the 46th word from the beginning is "shake" and the 46th word from the end of the chapter is "spear". He was prohibited from divulging his involvement, so he secretly left his signature. I would think that since you live your life by this book, you would want to know whose hand has been in it.

:o....... Lol at these “bible codes” that people find. ok let me break it down for you, this claim is such a silly one and here is the proof.

the person who discovered this read these scriptures from the king james version (KJV)

Psalms 46:3 (3) Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.

Psalms 46:9 (9) He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

Shake + spear = Shakespear even though there is an  “E” at the end Shakespeare”. this would lead somen to believe shakespeare had some involvement in the bible.

so the question is did Shakespeare put the words "shake" and "spear" in Psalm 46 (a year before the KJV was released) or was it just a coincidence?......

May I remind you of the Geneva Bible’s version of Psalms 46 that was released in 1587

Psalms 46:3 (3) Though the waters thereof rage and be troubled, and the mountaines shake at the surges of the same. Selah,
Psalms 46:9 (9) He maketh warres to cease vnto the endes of the world: he breaketh the bowe and cutteth the speare, and burneth the chariots with fire

:o "shake" and "spear" re-occur. Did Shakespeare write his surname in this bibles version of psalms? Could be since he was 23.

But let me remind you of  the bishops bible that was released in 1968

Psalms 46:3 (3) Though the waters thereof rage and swell: and though the mountaynes shake at the surges of the same. Selah.
Psalms 46:9 (9) He maketh warres to ceasse in all the worlde: he breaketh the bowe, & knappeth the speare in sunder, and burneth the charettes in the fire.

Did Shakespeare write his name in this bible? Well he was four years old and four year olds can write so there is a possibility.

But let me remind you of the Miles Coverdale Bible released in 1535

Psalms 46:3 (3) Though the waters of the see raged & were neuer so troublous, & though the mountaynes shoke at the tepest of the same
Psalms 46:9 (9) He hath made warres to ceasse in all the worlde: he hath broken the bowe, he hath knapped the speare in sonder, & bret the charettes in the fyre.

Did Shakespeare go back in time (19 years before his birth) and put his name in this version of psalms. I can go on but i think you get the point.

The words "Holy Bible" means Helios Biblios, (i.e. Sun Book). There's so much that you truly don't know about the Bible and you will remain in your ignorance until you don't step outside of that box.

Im sorry my friend but you are misinformed. You have just stated that holy bible derives from/means “Helios biblios” which in Greek means “sun book,” how can Helios mean both holy and sun? well you are half right “Helios bibios” does means “sun book” (because Helios was the Greek God of the sun), but "holy" does not mean/derive from "Helios".

"Holy" came from the Greek word "Hagios". Hagios in Greek means (sacred, holy). They (the Greeks) have been using the word Hagios (meaning holy) since 1000 B.C

To sum up, "Helios" means "Sun" (sometimes light)
“Hagios” means “holy” or “sacred”

“Helios” and “Holy” have nothing to do with each other.

Please do not call me ignorant because as I have stated before “you don’t know me”

There are a lot of false theologies/doctrines on Christianity that people use to deceive the Christians and the people who are ignorant of the Christian faith, please do not be decieved. this reminds me of a piece of scripture that I would like to share with you from 2 Peter 2: 1-3

2Peter 2:1-3 (1) But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring on themselves swift destruction. (2) And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed. (3) By covetousness they will exploit you with deceptive words; for a long time their judgment has not been idle, and their destruction does[a] not slumber.

For you information I will be praying for you.

God Bless.