Author Topic: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FLOPPED!  (Read 709 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL FLOPPED!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 02:36:48 PM »
hey , unless you're the 72' dolphins you cann't win em all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 11:17:09 AM »
hey , unless you're the 72' dolphins you cann't win em all

nobody will ever ever do that again...

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 06:48:48 PM »
Bengals o-line was decimated.  Palmer had to get scraped off the turf so many times.  Braham and Jones have been injured, and then Willie Anderson got hurt.  They were just getting dominated, hence no passing game.  I'm still hoping they can get a wild card berth and hopefully their line will be healthy come playoff time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 06:56:10 PM »
Bengals o-line was decimated.  Palmer had to get scraped off the turf so many times.  Braham and Jones have been injured, and then Willie Anderson got hurt.  They were just getting dominated, hence no passing game.  I'm still hoping they can get a wild card berth and hopefully their line will be healthy come playoff time.

they will

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 10:54:44 PM »

they will
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:19 PM »

they will

they got a tough remaning schedule...

The Best of 3 Worlds