Author Topic: No Religion  (Read 304 times)

XaNdEr

No Religion
« on: December 18, 2006, 11:21:40 PM »
u know i been thinkin lately bout this and well i gotta drop some thought here....throughout the history of mankind theres always been wars and stuff. the funny thing is this, almost always religion is involved, and even if its not the direct cause, it is involved in another way....

so what would happen if there was no religion anymore, no christians, no muslims (who tryna convert anyone in the west, or start a jihad cuz they odnt respect a no) and no jews (meanin no middle-eats wars over therre)

what would the world be like if there was no religions and just the fresh powers of the human mind (its really obvious cuz if u think with a clear mind about it there cant be no god, cuz god created the world they say, but the world was created by the big bang, and then some animals developed and over time became dinosaurs then a meteor smashed into earth and made the way for other creatures including humans....so no god involved, just pure natural powers....but thats my own opinion)

so well i think everyone should just wake up and stop with that bullshit like jehova whitnesses knockin at my door, muslims startin wars against non-muslims (fuck ur jihad) and jews creatin violence in the middle east, just think with ur own mind and dont live a lie, that should make the world a better place

like i said i just droppin my thought on it, ima just keepin it real and stick to no religion and live my life the way i want, not some imaginary god, cuz once u die we all gonna go, aint no escape, u gone, and its time ppl shud accept that, but w/e i aint gonna preach cuz i got no religion, its just my opinion

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: No Religion
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2006, 11:23:03 PM »
Russia had no problem making war without religion. 

Also, don't assume that just because there is no war, that everyone is at peace.  There can be no violence in a maximum security prison, but that doesn't mean that all the inmates are at peace.  There can be no-violence on a plantation, but that doesn't mean that the slave is at peace with his slave-master.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2006, 11:25:10 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2006, 11:32:31 PM »
People are stupid. If they're not fighting over religion, its over money. If it's not over money, it's over land. If it's not over land, it's over resources.

We're too intellegent for our own good. The world will be better off once we're extinct.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

XaNdEr

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 12:13:25 AM »

Also, don't assume that just because there is no war, that everyone is at peace.  There can be no violence in a maximum security prison, but that doesn't mean that all the inmates are at peace.  There can be no-violence on a plantation, but that doesn't mean that the slave is at peace with his slave-master.

basically it was about communism versus kapitalism....its not the same as a religion, but it is very very similar, cuz teres 2 views on how to do things in life and how to organizes countries and stuff, and they both started fightin cuz they wanted to spread their own system....very similar

plus, the reason this started was cuz of some person called adolf hitler started ww2 by conquering europe, and he gassed 6 million jews i believe, religion involved again

step ya game up dude, every war theres some connection to religion, and usually the money is involved too, but from the crusades to the colonisation of the world by the "western world" to the 9-11 stuff, its all religion....

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 12:18:24 AM »

basically it was about communism versus kapitalism....its not the same as a religion, but it is very very similar, cuz teres 2 views on how to do things in life and how to organizes countries and stuff, and they both started fightin cuz they wanted to spread their own system....very similar

plus, the reason this started was cuz of some person called adolf hitler started ww2 by conquering europe, and he gassed 6 million jews i believe, religion involved again

step ya game up dude, every war theres some connection to religion, and usually the money is involved too, but from the crusades to the colonisation of the world by the "western world" to the 9-11 stuff, its all religion....

The Arabic word for religion is "deen".  And the word "deen" actually means WAY OF LIFE.  So for Muslims, a persons way of life is their religion.  Since everyone has a way of life (some people worship money, systems such as communism, etc.), ofcourse, all wars go back to some kind of religion (or rather, way of life).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 02:22:44 AM »

LOL @ step ya game up when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about... "communism vs. capitalism started because of adolf hitler" ? LOLL wtf... and no, not every war has a connection to religion. Plus, you have to make the distinction between religion being an actual issue, and religion simply being used as a tool to unite and get the support of people.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 03:47:40 AM »
LOL @ step ya game up when you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about... "communism vs. capitalism started because of adolf hitler" ? LOLL wtf... and no, not every war has a connection to religion. Plus, you have to make the distinction between religion being an actual issue, and religion simply being used as a tool to unite and get the support of people.

dude, why do u think communism vs. capitalism started? cuz of ww2, when it ended they became eachothers enemies cuz of the discussion which side would "get" certain parts of europe, they both wanted to make their influences in those area's and became eachothers enemy. and who started ww2?

as i said, step ya game up :laugh: :-*

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 06:20:18 AM »
People don't fight over religion.  They fight over differences.  They fight over disagreements.  If people didn't have religion to disagree about, they'd disagree about skin color (already have) and fight wars.  They'd disagree about land (already have) and fight wars.  They'd disagree about cultures (already have) and fight wars.

You can't go around saying that because people are different, they fight wars, so lets take the differences away.  People will always be different, because every person in the world is individually themselves, we don't need to ditch religion we need to learn to be more tolerant of others differences, especially when they don't threaten you. 

It's a child's game to say religion caused it all, get rid of religion.  That's rediculous. 

Chief

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 10:24:24 AM »
some people would feel lost without religion.

when it comes down to it, there is a spiritual side to us, to believe there is nothing but life and nothing after death is quite a sad thought, everything we have lived for, all the people around us we would never see again. i rather believe there is something on the other side.

i dont feel i need religion now, but i'm glad i had some religous education.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2006, 12:02:13 PM »

to believe there is nothing but life and nothing after death is quite a sad thought, everything we have lived for, all the people around us we would never see again.

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

XaNdEr

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2006, 12:05:32 PM »
well, that is hiding from the truth, its like you know its gonna happen but dont wanna see it, cuz at the time it happens you wont know it anyways (in most cases, except for disease sufferers, they see their death basically comin to them)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2006, 01:03:40 PM »
Wars are started because of money and power, not religon. People just religon as an excuse to wage the wars they fight.

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2006, 04:29:03 PM »
Religion is a disease, intelligence is the cure.

Narrator

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:00 PM »

Before 1917, Russia was the center of Eastern Orthodoxy from the Muscovite Era onwards.  And it was a very bellicose nation back then.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2006, 06:28:30 PM »

dude, why do u think communism vs. capitalism started? cuz of ww2, when it ended they became eachothers enemies cuz of the discussion which side would "get" certain parts of europe, they both wanted to make their influences in those area's and became eachothers enemy. and who started ww2?

as i said, step ya game up :laugh: :-*

LMAO... you're an idiot... a) what you're saying is still wrong   b) if what you're saying were to be true, the war would then still not have been caused by "religion", meaning you have contradicted yourself, and have proven myself to be correct.

Thanks for cutting this short.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker