Author Topic: I'm bout to meet an OG from the Dubcc forum tomarrow ya'll..... none other than.  (Read 572 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
MDogg... he blesses this forum with political knowledge... but mostly we kick it over at the keystyle forum, coordinatin battles between his crew Elite, and my crew Melanin Deficient.  Anyway, turns out he's staying less than a half an hour away from me.  So we are gonna kick it tomarrow and go to a record store or something.  I met NowIKnow, dirtydogg, and Roccy a few years ago, so this will be the fourth OG person I've met threw the forum. 
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Samoan Enforcer

cool maybe you guys can work on some more first class tough spiritual rhymes lol  :laugh:

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I know you think TOT is your own message board, but... :sign_wrongforum:

WestCoasta

thanks for letting us know MDogg is a loser

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
thanks for letting us know MDogg is a loser

:'(

WestCoasta

I hope you don't get axed or something

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
I hope you don't get axed or something

I'm living

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite is a cool cat... very laid back, basically what you see on the board, just white... lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite is a cool cat... very laid back, basically what you see on the board, just white... lol

lol... yeah, and MDogg is what you see on the message board.  He's a cool cat to hang out with, because just like on the message board, he can talk for hours about anything from classic underground West Coast hip-hop, to polotics in the Phillipines.  This dude is knowledgeable on so many levels.  He's more outgoing than I expected, because usually everybody acts out at the forum, and then you meet them in person and they are really introverted and shy.  But MDogg is the life of the party type of dude, probably gets along easily with all types of people.

Anyway, we had a good time, we didn't have that much time to kick it, but we hung out long enough to drop some freestyles and everything, although both of us were really rusty.  We bumped some West Coast classics like the Chronic, talked local and international polotics, race relations, it was cool.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 02:51:34 PM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know you think TOT is your own message board, but... :sign_wrongforum:

Yeah, I made a mistake, could somebody move this to Anything Goes.

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol... yeah, and MDogg is what you see on the message board.  He's a cool cat to hang out with, because just like on the message board, he can talk for hours about anything from classic underground West Coast hip-hop, to polotics in the Phillipines.  This dude is knowledgeable on so many levels.  He's more outgoing than I expected, because usually everybody acts out at the forum, and then you meet them in person and they are really introverted and shy.  But MDogg is the life of the party type of dude, probably gets along easily with all types of people.

Anyway, we had a good time, we didn't have that much time to kick it, but we hung out long enough to drop some freestyles and everything, although both of us were really rusty.  We bumped some West Coast classics like the Chronic, talked local and international polotics, race relations, it was cool.

So when's the wedding?

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Don't get pregnant now!!
NO MORE WAR

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
interesting responces... hateraid... lol

Sikotic™

Yeah, a lot of hate around these parts lately. It's cool you guys kicked it.

+1 for that pic of Pac rockin that bad ass pink tee.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Yeah, I made a mistake, could somebody move this to Anything Goes.

You know you an OG on this shit when you still called it "Anything Goes"....ahahahaha

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!