Author Topic: I'm bout to meet an OG from the Dubcc forum tomarrow ya'll..... none other than.  (Read 578 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
cool that people on this forum actually have the courage to meet each other too...and lol@ infinite meeting NIK

peace out
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I tried to meet others as they came to my house for various reasons, but they never wanted to meet me... scary people... lol.

Infinite was surprised I actually bought CDs... support the artist.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 11:31:57 AM by M Dogg for Pink Party Poster of the Year »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I tried to meet others as they came to my house for various reasons, but they never wanted to meet me... scary people... lol.

LOL @ people from the board coming to your house to fuck your sister but not wanting to meet you.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL @ people from the board coming to your house to fuck your sister but not wanting to meet you.

LMFAO!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Infinite is a cool cat... very laid back, basically what you see on the board, just white... lol

knew it... infinite, how'd you let them brainwash you into becoming a muslim??

"THE" MoSav

spice1\THE MoSav\Sanford and Son kicking it> Infinite and M Dogg Kicking it  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

spice1\THE MoSav\Sanford and Son kicking it> Infinite and M Dogg Kicking it  ;D

no doubt!!