Author Topic: I need a got damn fuckin' tutor.  (Read 858 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I need a got damn fuckin' tutor.
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 07:10:08 PM »
See, I always hear that same shit. Mx + B or some shit.

Or y and x intercepts.

BUT I have no fuckin' clue, none at all what the fuck it means.

Last year I heard this shit all year long and was like 'What the f is this nigga talkin' about' the whole time.

:-\

Math sucks. Just like school.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 07:10:36 PM »
We had a calculus session in the tot once :o

After 3 years I forgot almost everything...oh well.
LOL!!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 07:15:12 PM »

Or y and x intercepts.

Last year I heard this shit all year long and was like 'What the f is this nigga talkin' about' the whole time.

mx+b is simple, M = Slope = X-Intercept .... B = Y-Intercept where to begin on the Y - Axis

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2006, 07:17:42 PM »

Or y and x intercepts.

mx+b is simple, M = Slope = X-Intercept .... B = Y-Intercept where to begin on the Y - Axis

if b=4 start at 4 on the y-axis

The Best of 3 Worlds

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2006, 07:20:14 PM »
^^^^Exactly.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2006, 07:20:29 PM »
Ya'll lost me.

Is this on the coordinate plane, word?

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2006, 08:55:20 PM »
its all good, the world needs janitors, ditch diggers, dishwashers, plumbers, laborers, meter maids, and welfare recipients.

hey maybe there is hope for you at ITT Technical institute hahaha

Grades are completely overrated and not a very good indicator of measuring a  persons intelligence.  However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort.  I wouldn't trip off grades if I were you, however I would be worried if I thought the subject matter was hard and didn't understand it.  Sad but true reality bro: a majority of people in America are extremely fuckin dumb and worthless and will never hold a really decent job, they will live paycheck to paycheck, possibly needing to rely on government support, drowning themselves in debt, and getting into a deadend job where they just wish they did things differently when they were younger and got a better education.  Another sad but true reality: there is a great chance you will fall into that majority.  The good news:  You are still young and can do a ton of learning.  Now see, there is a ton of idiots on here that will call me Tanner saying I'm always trying to teach a lesson and don't know what I'm talking about.  A smart person would listen to what I have to say, but most of you wouldn't.  You'd rather go spend you entire paycheck you just worked your ass off for on a pair of shoes.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 08:56:52 PM by acgrundy »

Able-s Brother

« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2006, 09:16:39 PM »
its all good, the world needs janitors, ditch diggers, dishwashers, plumbers, laborers, meter maids, and welfare recipients.

Grades are completely overrated and not a very good indicator of measuring a  persons intelligence.  However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort.  I wouldn't trip off grades if I were you, however I would be worried if I thought the subject matter was hard and didn't understand it.  Sad but true reality bro: a majority of people in America are extremely fuckin dumb and worthless and will never hold a really decent job, they will live paycheck to paycheck, possibly needing to rely on government support, drowning themselves in debt, and getting into a deadend job where they just wish they did things differently when they were younger and got a better education.  Another sad but true reality: there is a great chance you will fall into that majority.  The good news:  You are still young and can do a ton of learning.  Now see, there is a ton of idiots on here that will call me Tanner saying I'm always trying to teach a lesson and don't know what I'm talking about.  A smart person would listen to what I have to say, but most of you wouldn't.  You'd rather go spend you entire paycheck you just worked your ass off for on a pair of shoes.

Damn Tanner you speaking from the heart must be experience  ;)

Don't you work at Target ?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 09:52:38 PM by I'm Back Like Revenge of the Nerds times ten with the Birds »

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2006, 09:47:26 PM »
Ya'll lost me.

Is this on the coordinate plane, word?
Yeah it is. Are you a Sophomore in High School or College?

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2006, 09:52:06 PM »
man i need help wit Calc 2 :( had to drop

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2006, 09:57:18 PM »
for real, schools hard as fuck man. im a sophomore too, and i got like a B/B+ if i average all my classes, but shit, on weekdays its like 18 hour days. i guess if youre willin to just grind and put the time in it works itself out in the end. also makes weekends that much better.

Able-s Brother

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2006, 09:57:50 PM »
man i need help wit Calc 2 :( had to drop

Word Calc 2 was a bitch compared to Calc 1.

But Discrete-Math tops them both, I'm still having nightmares.

Math was my favorite subject throughout school :D

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 21, 2006, 10:05:12 PM »
However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort. 

depends if you go to a shitty high school or not.

Able-s Brother

« Reply #43 on: December 21, 2006, 10:11:08 PM »
However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort. 
depends if you go to a shitty high school or not.

depends if you go to a shitty elementary or not.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2006, 10:26:53 PM »

your a fucken faggot.  dont be speakin to Q. Truth like that, the nigga just wanted some help, you over here giving your life story.  dont get mad just becuase you are the Al Bundy of your local mall.   :loser:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!