Author Topic: I need a got damn fuckin' tutor.  (Read 857 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: I need a got damn fuckin' tutor.
« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
its all good, the world needs janitors, ditch diggers, dishwashers, plumbers, laborers, meter maids, and welfare recipients.

hey maybe there is hope for you at ITT Technical institute hahaha

Grades are completely overrated and not a very good indicator of measuring a  persons intelligence.  However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort.  I wouldn't trip off grades if I were you, however I would be worried if I thought the subject matter was hard and didn't understand it.  Sad but true reality bro: a majority of people in America are extremely fuckin dumb and worthless and will never hold a really decent job, they will live paycheck to paycheck, possibly needing to rely on government support, drowning themselves in debt, and getting into a deadend job where they just wish they did things differently when they were younger and got a better education.  Another sad but true reality: there is a great chance you will fall into that majority.  The good news:  You are still young and can do a ton of learning.  Now see, there is a ton of idiots on here that will call me Tanner saying I'm always trying to teach a lesson and don't know what I'm talking about.  A smart person would listen to what I have to say, but most of you wouldn't.  You'd rather go spend you entire paycheck you just worked your ass off for on a pair of shoes.
Well, see, I'm going to Adult Ed. so its all good homie. But I don't wanna be what you're talking about.

'Grades are completely overrated and not a very good indicator of measuring a  persons intelligence.'

I completey believe that. I wanna be a teacher. That's not where I'm headed though. And I would never tell anybody that cuz I'd get clowned.  ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2006, 07:45:28 AM »
its all good, the world needs janitors, ditch diggers, dishwashers, plumbers, laborers, meter maids, and welfare recipients.

Grades are completely overrated and not a very good indicator of measuring a  persons intelligence.  However high school is extremely fuckin easy, and not hard at all to get A's and B's with lil effort.  I wouldn't trip off grades if I were you, however I would be worried if I thought the subject matter was hard and didn't understand it.  Sad but true reality bro: a majority of people in America are extremely fuckin dumb and worthless and will never hold a really decent job, they will live paycheck to paycheck, possibly needing to rely on government support, drowning themselves in debt, and getting into a deadend job where they just wish they did things differently when they were younger and got a better education.  Another sad but true reality: there is a great chance you will fall into that majority.  The good news:  You are still young and can do a ton of learning.  Now see, there is a ton of idiots on here that will call me Tanner saying I'm always trying to teach a lesson and don't know what I'm talking about.  A smart person would listen to what I have to say, but most of you wouldn't.  You'd rather go spend you entire paycheck you just worked your ass off for on a pair of shoes.

your a fucken faggot.  dont be speakin to Q. Truth like that, the nigga just wanted some help, you over here giving your life story.  dont get mad just becuase you are the Al Bundy of your local mall.   :loser:

My nigga!! :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2006, 07:47:35 AM »
man i need help wit Calc 2 :( had to drop

Word Calc 2 was a bitch compared to Calc 1.

But Discrete-Math tops them both, I'm still having nightmares.

Math was my favorite subject throughout school :D

Wow, tight ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2006, 10:28:47 AM »

LOL! Classic Tanner Classic!  Youre such a dickhead, but that was some nice fatherly advice..Ill teach you a lil something, when you lock youre doors cd's dont get stolen out youre car  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2006, 04:16:38 PM »
haha I have a college degree, a good job, and I run my own business.  I make more money than all you sucka's combined.  work at target?  hahaha maybe your dumb ass does, whoever the fuck wrote that, I have never work retail in my life.  Nor have I worked at the mall, or fast food, or got kicked out of college for being a fuckin dipshit.  I'm sure some of you worthless waste's of space will be cleaning the bathrooms at my work some day if you are lucky.

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2006, 04:24:58 PM »
haha I have a college degree, a good job, and I run my own business.  I make more money than all you sucka's combined.  work at target?  hahaha maybe your dumb ass does, whoever the fuck wrote that, I have never work retail in my life.  Nor have I worked at the mall, or fast food, or got kicked out of college for being a fuckin dipshit.  I'm sure some of you worthless waste's of space will be cleaning the bathrooms at my work some day if you are lucky.

do you go for a sail on daddy's yacht every weekend too?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #51 on: December 22, 2006, 04:28:46 PM »

so do u have a JOB? or do you own youre own buisness? Or Both?

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: December 22, 2006, 04:42:24 PM »

so do u have a JOB? or do you own youre own buisness? Or Both?

what the fuck do you think BP?  Why would I write both if I didn't have a job and my own business?  Its too bad they don't offer a class called "Common Sense" these days.

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2006, 04:44:15 PM »

do you go for a sail on daddy's yacht every weekend too?

no I don't.  I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth, I work my ass off.  unlike that lil faggot pussy who got kicked out of shitty ass sac state and is afraid to tell his dad, because his dad pays his way through school and takes care of him, because he is too fuckin worthless.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2006, 04:47:28 PM »
How the hell do you fail English? You speak English!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2006, 04:57:15 PM »
i didn't do too well  in high-school either QuietTruth; i was about a 65-70 student overall.
did well in business related-courses but crap math and sciences.

for math and definitely get a tutor; those were courses i heavily struggled in.
im not sure really what to say about english, if it's essay writing i can try and help u out; if it's shakespeare, i'll give u a website that can help.
ur doing well in accounting, maybe u should consider going into that or something else that is business-related.

btw acgrundy, what kind of business do u run and how long did it take u to set it up?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 05:04:38 PM »
I run a moving company.  Its been going for about 3.5 years now.  Not really sure how long it took to set up.  My senior project in college was to make the business plan for it and I worked for a moving company my senior year of college so I learned a lot from that, and I majored in business, and I just have a good mind for business, and just try to learn all that I can.  It started a lil slow, and there are definate slow months out of the year.  Its a part time business right now, because its not my dream business, but it makes me money.  I don't want to invest a whole lot of money into it, so I just invest a lil and get a pretty good ratio of profit to expenses.  I've learned a lot from it, and that knowledge will be able to help me with other businesses I plan to start up, and it has made me money every year, so I will continue with it, probably until I retire, or just get way too busy with other business.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2006, 05:15:17 PM »
that's pretty sick

i'm going to be enrolled in two similar courses where i have to make a marketing plan so i'm hoping i can start something small from that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2006, 08:22:38 AM »
English teacher is a bitch.

i didn't do too well  in high-school either QuietTruth; i was about a 65-70 student overall.
did well in business related-courses but crap math and sciences.

for math and definitely get a tutor; those were courses i heavily struggled in.
im not sure really what to say about english, if it's essay writing i can try and help u out; if it's shakespeare, i'll give u a website that can help.
ur doing well in accounting, maybe u should consider going into that or something else that is business-related.

Essay writing is a strong point. Propz for the Shakespeare site, I ain't into that yet. Stories like that, that we read in our text book, lol, I don't pay attention too much. I can't. :-\ Don't hold no intetrest.

Mo did you pass all your classes in high school?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2006, 08:23:34 AM »
I run a moving company.  Its been going for about 3.5 years now.  Not really sure how long it took to set up.  My senior project in college was to make the business plan for it and I worked for a moving company my senior year of college so I learned a lot from that, and I majored in business, and I just have a good mind for business, and just try to learn all that I can.  It started a lil slow, and there are definate slow months out of the year.  Its a part time business right now, because its not my dream business, but it makes me money.  I don't want to invest a whole lot of money into it, so I just invest a lil and get a pretty good ratio of profit to expenses.  I've learned a lot from it, and that knowledge will be able to help me with other businesses I plan to start up, and it has made me money every year, so I will continue with it, probably until I retire, or just get way too busy with other business.

I thought you didn't have to go to college to start your own business?