Author Topic: Is South rap invasion about to collapse?  (Read 404 times)

kardinal

• 'G'
Is South rap invasion about to collapse?
« on: December 19, 2006, 04:44:12 PM »
  What do ya think? After the west is kinda waking up, NY got some shit coming to too. Have you noticed some change in the songs they play at your local radio stations?
 I think in  2007 south rap will slow down.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 04:46:47 PM by kardinal »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is South rap invation about to collapse?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 04:47:32 PM »
that would be fucking awesome, but I doubt it... maybe slow down a little, but definitely not collapse.. unless aftermath is really doing a re-up, with successful and great albums from 50, Em and Dre.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

kardinal

• 'G'
Re: Is South rap invasion about to collapse?
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 04:54:16 PM »
 That's what I am talking about. Ice cube and dpg did not change a lot altough they made decent albums. But snoop and the game have good national radio play. Plus em and 50 coming, hopefully dre and some other aftermath artists. Maybe ice cube with new shit next year, why not warren g, some bay artists. There is  a big chance of changing the game next year. Up in smoke part II will help a lot. Also ,a lil bit of NY shit and no more grills at radio stations.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2006, 04:59:35 PM »
I'm all for it just no Em and 50 please...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Narrator

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2006, 05:56:57 PM »
Hip-hop in general is about to fall the fuck off next year, more so than it did this year.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2006, 06:24:26 PM »
south is the new hip hop.  everybody now will just take that style and do their own variations with it(hyphy).  like when gangsta jumped off with us, everybody from everyone took our shit as a whole, and put thier little twist on it.  as much as i hate to say it, i think thats where its going to, imo.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

WC Iz Active

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2006, 06:25:45 PM »
south is the new hip hop.  everybody now will just take that style and do their own variations with it(hyphy).  like when gangsta jumped off with us, everybody from everyone took our shit as a whole, and put thier little twist on it.  as much as i hate to say it, i think thats where its going to, imo.

I couldnt of said it any better.  on point

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2006, 06:35:42 PM »
The West ain't waking up until it gets unified. The south runs shit, get used to it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Proc pka KP

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 07:59:58 PM »
What is that?

And Psikotic is brain dead

Proc pka KP

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 08:00:44 PM »
That's what I am talking about. Ice cube and dpg did not change a lot altough they made decent albums. But snoop and the game have good national radio play. Plus em and 50 coming, hopefully dre and some other aftermath artists. Maybe ice cube with new shit next year, why not warren g, some bay artists. There is  a big chance of changing the game next year. Up in smoke part II will help a lot. Also ,a lil bit of NY shit and no more grills at radio stations.