Author Topic: Question for all Muslims!  (Read 1020 times)

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
Re: Question for all Muslims!
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 03:46:59 PM »
Ok, from my understanding Muslim people don't believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ.. They continuously deny his crucifixion and claim that he was of the flesh, a mere mortal and nothing more than a prophet.. Yet, at the same time Muslims do admit that Christ was born of immaculate conception and came str8 from the father. It took me a while to find a contradiction in Islam but I did with out even having to pick up a Koran! It is so blatant and obvious. This is my question to all Muslims and those who have some knowledge of the Koranic and Biblical scripture.

Man was born into Sin because of the deeds of our ancestors Adam and Eve correct? For this reason we are all cursed with Sin and have to either over come it through belief in Christ(the Christian way) or through submission to Allah's will(the Islamic way) correct? So if you believe this, can you agree that Christ wasn't of Sin since he was not of Adam? And how can Christ not be the Son Of God if he had no earthly father? Who's son was he then? I don't understand the Islamic teachings, what are they trying to say? Wouldn't it be more logical to just accept that Christ was the Son Of God then to assume that he just didn't have a father? If you believe that the Holy Spirit fertilized Mary's seed, wouldn't that make God his literal father? It would of made more sense if Muslims simply denied Jesus' immaculate birth, then you might have a flawless religion on your hands. But in this aspect everything falls apart because this is the basis of Islam that sets it apart from Christianity.

You need to step outside of that box you're in. There was no immaculate conception and no virgin birth. Christianity and Islamic teachings are no different in that they are BOTH based on the perceptions of other men and not some divine inspiration.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 03:54:45 PM »
Ok, from my understanding Muslim people don't believe in the divinity of Jesus Christ.. They continuously deny his crucifixion and claim that he was of the flesh, a mere mortal and nothing more than a prophet.. Yet, at the same time Muslims do admit that Christ was born of immaculate conception and came str8 from the father. It took me a while to find a contradiction in Islam but I did with out even having to pick up a Koran! It is so blatant and obvious. This is my question to all Muslims and those who have some knowledge of the Koranic and Biblical scripture.

Man was born into Sin because of the deeds of our ancestors Adam and Eve correct? For this reason we are all cursed with Sin and have to either over come it through belief in Christ(the Christian way) or through submission to Allah's will(the Islamic way) correct? So if you believe this, can you agree that Christ wasn't of Sin since he was not of Adam? And how can Christ not be the Son Of God if he had no earthly father? Who's son was he then? I don't understand the Islamic teachings, what are they trying to say? Wouldn't it be more logical to just accept that Christ was the Son Of God then to assume that he just didn't have a father? If you believe that the Holy Spirit fertilized Mary's seed, wouldn't that make God his literal father? It would of made more sense if Muslims simply denied Jesus' immaculate birth, then you might have a flawless religion on your hands. But in this aspect everything falls apart because this is the basis of Islam that sets it apart from Christianity.

You need to step outside of that box you're in. There was no immaculate conception and no virgin birth. Christianity and Islamic teachings are no different in that they are BOTH based on the perceptions of other men and not some divine inspiration.

JML, I'll respond to you in one second.. @ Merovigian, how the hell am I stuck in a box? Are you serious or was this the wittiest line that you could come up with? If anything I'm trying to expand my perception of Islam by asking questions, what type of idiot are you for that statement? So I guess the 1.6 Billion Christians world wide are stuck in a box also? And mind you, I'm not a Christian! You look like an asshole when you assume..
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 04:38:38 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 03:56:09 PM »
This is just something interesting I noticed:

(Genesis 17:3) "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him saying..."
(Joshua 5:14) "...And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship..."
(1 Samuel 20:41) "...(David fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himself three times..."
(Numbers 14:5) "...Moses and Aaron fell on their faces..."
(1 Kings 18:39) "...they fell on their faces: and they said, The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God"
(Matthew 26:39) "And he(Jesus) went a little further, and fell on his face, and prayed..."

All praying and worshipping God in the same way Muslims have been instructed to.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 03:58:45 PM »

JML, I'll respond to you in one second.. @ Merovigian, how the hell am I stuck in a box? Are you serious or was this the wittiest line that you could come up with? If anything I'm trying to expand my perception of Islam by asking questions, what type of idiot are you for that statement? So I guess the 1.6 million Christians world wide are stuck in a box also? And mind you, I'm not a Christian! You look like an asshole when you assume..

Dont mind our good friend, Meningitis... he's not telling you to step outside of a box because you're asking questions about Islam... but rather because he thinks people are dumb for following any of these religions... that's his opinion, which is fine.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 04:04:43 PM »
1. A prophet spreading God's word.

2. You said it yourself... the trinity is hard to explain logically... it's illogical and contradicting.

3. That was exactly what I was trying to point out... that the Bible contradicts itself. You ask why Islam is "selective"... think about it, this is common sense... if you admit that the Bible contradicts itself (and I'm going to stick to the idea of the trinity when we're speaking here and nothing else), and all the other prophets delivered the message of "ONE GOD", why would Islam focus and accept those quotes saying Jesus is God (which contradict other quotes to begin with)? You have to look at several things here. Most importantly, the holy scriptures are full of metaphors, and things are often lost in translation. In addition, historically we can see the manipulation of the bible. You quoted the Book of John there, the church doesn't even know who this was written by... so what's divine about it? The Qur'an simply reaffirms the same message that been brought to the people before by all the other prophets.... worshipping none other than God. Basically, if you already agree that the Bible is contradicting, there really is no point in taking this any further... the idea of God contradicting himself is ridiculous.
Even in the Bible we read that Jews have transformed the true message of God:

(Jeremiah 8:8) "`How can you say, "We [the Jews] are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely?" - NIV Bible

The same quote from The Revised Standard Version (since there are so many different versions of this "divine" book) "How can you say, 'We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us'? But, behold, the false pen of the scribes has made it into a lie."

4. Muhammad was a prophet and messenger just like all the others before him... a mortal man just like they were. Your next question is really an irrational one. Why would you ask ME why God waited 600 years? It's not like God had delivered the wrong message to all the prophets before Muhammad, the message was simply distorted, manipulated, which is evident in the Bible's contradictions and falsehoods.

(The Qur'an 5:60) "Say: "Shall I point out to you something much worse than this, (as judged) by the treatment it received from God? those who incurred the curse of God and His wrath, those of whom some He transformed into apes and swine, those who worshipped evil;- these are (many times) worse in rank, and far more astray from the even path!"
 - if you read the whole verse/chapter, this is in reference to the people's defiance during Moses' time.

Now compare it to this in the Bible (also referring to the punishment of those during Moses' time):

(Numbers 14:10-12) "But the whole assembly talked about stoning them. Then the glory of the LORD appeared at the Tent of Meeting to all the Israelites. The LORD said to Moses, "How long will these people treat me with contempt? How long will they refuse to believe in me, in spite of all the miraculous signs I have performed among them? I will strike them down with a plague and destroy them, but I will make you into a nation greater and stronger than they."

(Numbers 14:22-24) "not one of the men who saw my glory and the miraculous signs I performed in Egypt and in the desert but who disobeyed me and tested me ten times- not one of them will ever see the land I promised on oath to their forefathers. No one who has treated me with contempt will ever see it. But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it."

(Numbers 16:29-30) "If these men die a natural death and experience only what usually happens to men, then the LORD has not sent me. But if the LORD brings about something totally new, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them, with everything that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the grave, then you will know that these men have treated the LORD with contempt."

--since we know that the Bible has been misinterpreted, and the fact that both scriptures contain many metaphorical representation... it can be concluded that both are referring to pretty much the same thing, and the difference in wording can be ascribed to many different things... for example, what if God really did turn them into apes and swines... since they were no longer to be seen, people assumed that they simply disappeared...even today we use the phrase "did the earth open up and swallow them?" when we talk about someone we haven't seen in a long time.

As for the hadiths... they're accounts by different people, some true, some false (kinda like the Bible)...and don't supercede the Qur'an. I can easily pull numerous quotes from the Bible that can be considered racist, even showing Jesus as being racist (which is another thing Muslims consider to be falsehood in the Bible), etc... I don't know what it is that you're specifically asking at the end there... so if you have any further questions just let me know... and I'm not trying to have you convert ,nor am I trying to bash Christianity... I admire the true, core beliefs and ideals of the faith, but simply believe, or know rather, that the scripture has been corrupted.

Nice! Bruh, I commend you and I have to admit that I've been struggling with religion period for a while now, going back and fourth on if I should be Christian or Muslim, so I went around challenging each scripture, and every Muslim I ask basically has a flawless answer. Even debates I've watched from Ahmed Deedat and Dr. Zakir Naik.. Honestly I was trying my hardest to pick holes through Islam because I'm scared of not accepting Christ, everyone (Christians) swears that this is the only means by which to attain salvation.. I was so confused that I denied Christ and accepted him again all in the same night the other day simply out of fear.. But my mind is getting clearer and I thank you for your help(though you may not of known you were helping me)... I will also consult someone at the Mosque but as of now I think that I'm leaning toward Islam..

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 04:28:34 PM »

JML, I'll respond to you in one second.. @ Merovigian, how the hell am I stuck in a box? Are you serious or was this the wittiest line that you could come up with? If anything I'm trying to expand my perception of Islam by asking questions, what type of idiot are you for that statement? So I guess the 1.6 million Christians world wide are stuck in a box also? And mind you, I'm not a Christian! You look like an asshole when you assume..

Dont mind our good friend, Meningitis... he's not telling you to step outside of a box because you're asking questions about Islam... but rather because he thinks people are dumb for following any of these religions... that's his opinion, which is fine.

Not dumb...but closed-minded. You will never find salvation in a book. What can a book tell you that your own consciousness cannot? The sooner people realize that, the better off this world will be.

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »

That goes far beyond your comprehension my friend.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 04:42:18 PM »

Pretty ironic coming from some dweeb who can't comprehend the existence of a God. You probably live your life according to current events and science, what a shallow life you must live young one, I feel sorry for you.. I would pray for you but I don't feel like it.

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 05:50:19 PM »

Pretty ironic coming from some dweeb who can't comprehend the existence of a God. You probably live your life according to current events and science, what a shallow life you must live young one, I feel sorry for you.. I would pray for you but I don't feel like it.

I don't normally resort to insults, but you left me no choice. That's what an enslaved mind would say. Your nothing but a mindless sheep, a puppet if you will. Do you even know the origins of Christianty or Islam? Are you even aware of the biblical revisions that took place in Europe? My guess is no. It is you who can't comprehend. What you fail to realize is that God is just a title for the source of all things created. And contrary to your belief, I do acknowledge this source. After all, I am this source. That sounds very blasphemous and anti-everything to the typical Christian or Muslim mind. Thing is, I don't submit to the Christian's or Muslim's version of this source that they call God. Nor do I accept the entire bible. I'm spiritually based and don't accept anything concerning my soul/spirit without question. I may as well put my life in the hands of man by doing so.

If all it took was God to reveal itself to us, then we would ALL have the same vision of God. Therefore, the revelation of being revealed is soley based on what we percieve the revelation to be. We create the illusion that presents itself neither right nor wrong, but rather a personal experience. We can only create, percieve, and visualize what has already been programmed inside us. You are only subject to your perception. It is man who creates the conditions to support his perception (heaven, hell ect.,)

The inner divine is not in a book. It has no rules, no conditions. It just is and it works through every man. People read the bible, take it literally, and start looking for God outside themselves and that's where they fail because they start to look for a heaven (happiness) when they die rather than while they are living.

I feel for you because I know how it felt when I began a journey/path to knowledge of self....consciousness if you will. Anyone that thinks Jesus is the one and only way, Buddah is the one and only way, Allah is the one and only way....and so forth have no clue as to how the divine operates. I will admit that I don't know everything...not even close. By the same token, it was revealed to me years ago that this omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient force that brings all life can't be confined to one sect of people and their teachings. You have to overstand that at the end of the day, when you lay your head on your pillow to drift and experience the "dream" world, you calling yourself a Christian, Muslim or whatever does not matter. The very essence of who you are is what matters.

You are energy....you are love....you are life...you are a drop from the ocean....you are a part of this eternal being. You were and are all of these things before Jesus, Christianity, any other religion or savior ever came to be.

A word of advice...peep the message and not the person bringing the message. This is why I as a free-spirited person can learn from anyone. Christians are so caught up in "Jesus" and miss most of his teachings. Anyone is capable of coming into Christ consciousness. And he said so in so many words in your bible. Your bible is not perfect and holy, but yet a useful tool. You can believe what you want...just know that it becomes a problem when it is claimed to be absolute truth.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 05:53:18 PM by Merovingian »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 11:16:31 PM »
Yea your initial assumptions are from christian teachings....There is no such thing as we're sinned forever cuz of adam&eve and how can christ be born without a father.  Its ridiculous to believe such a thing, thats why christianity is not a logical religion
This is where you lose my friend, because this is not an assumption and I know for a fact that Muslims believe this and not Christians. Muslims believe that Christ was born with out a father, Christians believe God was the father.. And The Old Testament is flawless, this is where the Adam and Eve story comes from. Most Muslims have a problem with the New Testament, I've watched many debates where they've stated this. And for all I know Mohammed was a false prophet, how we know he just didn't copy shit from the Bible and made all that other shit up?

Ok obviously you didn't read my post all the way.  Mohammad was illeterate and couldn't have narrated the best ever written book.  HOw is that possible?

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 08:39:44 AM »
Yea your initial assumptions are from christian teachings....There is no such thing as we're sinned forever cuz of adam&eve and how can christ be born without a father.  Its ridiculous to believe such a thing, thats why christianity is not a logical religion
This is where you lose my friend, because this is not an assumption and I know for a fact that Muslims believe this and not Christians. Muslims believe that Christ was born with out a father, Christians believe God was the father.. And The Old Testament is flawless, this is where the Adam and Eve story comes from. Most Muslims have a problem with the New Testament, I've watched many debates where they've stated this. And for all I know Mohammed was a false prophet, how we know he just didn't copy shit from the Bible and made all that other shit up?

Ok obviously you didn't read my post all the way.  Mohammad was illeterate and couldn't have narrated the best ever written book.  HOw is that possible?

Ok fool, why are you still trying to argue? You obviously didn't read the posts leading up to yours, JM answered all of my questions, I said that I couldn't find any flaws in Islam, what more do you want me to say?

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
I've been reading this forum and it sort of changed a bit from the original question to how does Christianity contradict itself? to merovingian the atheist without a clue. but i want to give a Christian answer, I'm gonna have to defend my faith because i know that the rest of you would if i said something bad about Islam.

(1 Timothy 3:14-16:) (14)Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, (15) if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth. (16) Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great:
   He[a] appeared in a body,
      was vindicated by the Spirit,
   was seen by angels,
      was preached among the nations,
   was believed on in the world,
      was taken up in glory.

(John 8:57-58 it says:) (57)"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
 (58)"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

this means that Jesus was god because only God said he was "I am" to Moses at the burning bush

(Exodus 3:13-14): (13) Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"

(14) God said to Moses, "I am who I am . [a] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

and Jesus wasn't the first time that God came to earth in the flesh because he has done it before

(Genesis 18:1-2) (1)The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. (2) Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

(genesis 18:20-22)  (20) Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous (21) that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."

(22) The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the LORD.

you have to understand that Jesus was part human and part spirit. he had a human side which got depressed, sad and felt pain (thats why he cried out to God).he also had a spiritual side (which was God, thats why he performed miracles and remained sinless). Jesus needed the fear of good because he had a human side (or half human)

Jesus always spoke in the spirit

to the guy who wrote "was the gospel of john written by john" made me laugh because what he didn't realise was that there were two Johns: John the disciple the man who wrote the book and John the Baptist (who was a powerful man who had disciples himself) the one who baptised Jesus. from john 1-19 up to John 4:2 John the disciple was writing about John the baptist

Jesus was crucified on a cross. crosses are wood.wood comes form trees. they used to cut down the trees and make crosses out of them.

(Luke 23:23) (23) But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed.

the word crucify means nailed to a cross (look up the definition) it doesn't mean anything else. You cant be crucified to a tree. They used the word tree because the cross was cut from a tree, it is a piece of tree

to "sonofis". You have to listen to both sides of the story not just a Muslim talking about the flaws in Christianity or a Christian talking about the flaws in Islam. you have to do much more research in order to decide. just because u might find something wrong or some one says something wrong about Christianity doesn't means that it is. keep searchin my brother

ill leave you with the words of 2 peter 2:1-3

(1)But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3)In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

I'm not trying to start an argument but i have to defend my religion and what i believe

and to merovingian I really pray that you see the light someday (and thats real talk).

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 12:47:29 PM »
and to merovingian I really pray that you see the light someday (and thats real talk).

yeah we can only hope for merovingian that one day he becomes as enlightend as you are
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2006, 05:50:33 PM »
I've been reading this forum and it sort of changed a bit from the original question to how does Christianity contradict itself? to merovingian the atheist without a clue. but i want to give a Christian answer, I'm gonna have to defend my faith because i know that the rest of you would if i said something bad about Islam.

(1 Timothy 3:14-16:) (14)Although I hope to come to you soon, I am writing you these instructions so that, (15) if I am delayed, you will know how people ought to conduct themselves in God's household, which is the church of the living God, the pillar and foundation of the truth. (16) Beyond all question, the mystery of godliness is great:
   He[a] appeared in a body,
      was vindicated by the Spirit,
   was seen by angels,
      was preached among the nations,
   was believed on in the world,
      was taken up in glory.

(John 8:57-58 it says:) (57)"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
 (58)"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

this means that Jesus was god because only God said he was "I am" to Moses at the burning bush

(Exodus 3:13-14): (13) Moses said to God, "Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is his name?' Then what shall I tell them?"

(14) God said to Moses, "I am who I am . [a] This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

and Jesus wasn't the first time that God came to earth in the flesh because he has done it before

(Genesis 18:1-2) (1)The LORD appeared to Abraham near the great trees of Mamre while he was sitting at the entrance to his tent in the heat of the day. (2) Abraham looked up and saw three men standing nearby. When he saw them, he hurried from the entrance of his tent to meet them and bowed low to the ground.

(genesis 18:20-22)  (20) Then the LORD said, "The outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is so great and their sin so grievous (21) that I will go down and see if what they have done is as bad as the outcry that has reached me. If not, I will know."

(22) The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the LORD.

you have to understand that Jesus was part human and part spirit. he had a human side which got depressed, sad and felt pain (thats why he cried out to God).he also had a spiritual side (which was God, thats why he performed miracles and remained sinless). Jesus needed the fear of good because he had a human side (or half human)

Jesus always spoke in the spirit

to the guy who wrote "was the gospel of john written by john" made me laugh because what he didn't realise was that there were two Johns: John the disciple the man who wrote the book and John the Baptist (who was a powerful man who had disciples himself) the one who baptised Jesus. from john 1-19 up to John 4:2 John the disciple was writing about John the baptist

Jesus was crucified on a cross. crosses are wood.wood comes form trees. they used to cut down the trees and make crosses out of them.

(Luke 23:23) (23) But with loud shouts they insistently demanded that he be crucified, and their shouts prevailed.

the word crucify means nailed to a cross (look up the definition) it doesn't mean anything else. You cant be crucified to a tree. They used the word tree because the cross was cut from a tree, it is a piece of tree

to "sonofis". You have to listen to both sides of the story not just a Muslim talking about the flaws in Christianity or a Christian talking about the flaws in Islam. you have to do much more research in order to decide. just because u might find something wrong or some one says something wrong about Christianity doesn't means that it is. keep searchin my brother

ill leave you with the words of 2 peter 2:1-3

(1)But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. (2)Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. (3)In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.

I'm not trying to start an argument but i have to defend my religion and what i believe

You are only one of many that are not ready to step out of the little box that you have put your God and Jesus inside of. Oh how upset you're gonna be when you find out that Jesus is not coming to save you. This salvation and kingdom of God that you speak of is all in your mind and that's where it will remain. Evolution of the mind, body, and soul is what's up......please, KNOW this.

You can remain in your ignorance and the truth of life will still unfold....while your fairytales go bye-bye...slowly but surely these false teachings are coming to an end....thus, the new beginning. Now, that's real.

You regurgitating bible verses tells me that you are incapable of thinking for yourself.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 06:06:22 PM by Merovingian »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2006, 09:45:57 PM »

Ok fool, why are you still trying to argue? You obviously didn't read the posts leading up to yours, JM answered all of my questions, I said that I couldn't find any flaws in Islam, what more do you want me to say?

I dont need to read all those long ass posts cuz i know most of it and i know the answer.
What IM Arguing against is you saying mohammad is a fake and he made it all up and I proved to you how it's NOT.....
Oh nevermind  ::)