Author Topic: Question for all Muslims!  (Read 1006 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Question for all Muslims!
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2006, 10:15:13 PM »
Jesus was god

he cried out to God

Thanks for that.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2006, 10:23:39 PM »
^ lol
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2006, 10:43:05 PM »

to "sonofis". You have to listen to both sides of the story not just a Muslim talking about the flaws in Christianity or a Christian talking about the flaws in Islam. you have to do much more research in order to decide. just because u might find something wrong or some one says something wrong about Christianity doesn't means that it is. keep searchin my brother

I understand that bruh.. I was just saying, I couldn't really poke any major holes in Islam(believe me, I've been trying for weeks now), but there is a lot about Christianity that sticks out as questionable from the jump. As a matter of fact, I'm downloading a documentary about the lost gospels right now from mvgroup.org...
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2006, 06:42:22 AM »

Man was born into Sin because of the deeds of our ancestors Adam and Eve correct?

Not correct.  Islam, means submission to the Creator.  None of us asked to be sent to this world.  It is the Creator who sent us here.  We were sent in submission to his will, every one is born in innocence.  No soul shall bear the sins of another. 

And actually this brings up a point of confusion in the Bible, because in one place in the Bible it mentions that no man should carry the burdens (sins) of someone from before.  Then later, ofcourse we have the origional sin theory.  I'll look up the verses later.

Wouldn't it be more logical to just accept that Christ was the Son Of God then to assume that he just didn't have a father? If you believe that the Holy Spirit fertilized Mary's seed, wouldn't that make God his literal father? It would of made more sense if Muslims simply denied Jesus' immaculate birth, then you might have a flawless religion on your hands. But in this aspect everything falls apart because this is the basis of Islam that sets it apart from Christianity.

At one time there was no water on this Earth and Allah created water.  At one time there were no people on this Earth and Allah created people.  At one time, there was no food on this Earth and Allah created food for us.  At one time there were no cars or planes, and man had concern to have a car and plane, and Allah created the means for him to produce it. 

Allah is the creator.  He could create Adam without a mother or father.  So the possibility that Jesus was created without a father is not   a suprising phenomenon. 

Also, Islam is how you suggested it to be, a flawless religion.  Because the Qu'ran in fact does mention that some of the stories in the Qu'ran that are from previous texts, are not to be taken literally, but rather the stories from previous times are allegorical.

Qur'an verse 3:7

"He sent down to you this scripture, containing straightforward verses - which constitute the essence of the scripture - as well as multiple-meaning or allegorical verses. Those who harbor doubts in their hearts will pursue the multiple-meaning verses to create confusion, and to extricate a certain meaning. None knows the true meaning thereof except GOD and those well founded in knowledge. They say, "We believe in this - all of it comes from our Lord." Only those who possess intelligence will take heed."

...The foundational belief of Islam is that Allah is one, and that he has no partner.  Therefore, the main point that is repeated consistently regarding the life of Jesus is that he was not God, nor was he a partner to God, but rather he was a merely a submitter to God, and a messenger.  This is the essence of the story in the Qu'ran, the rest is just husk.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:46:16 AM by Hajj Abdul-Infinite...BANNED FOR CALLING TO TRUTH »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2006, 07:17:57 AM »
Jesus was of flesh, Mohammed was of flesh. Guess what..........YHWH/Allah was of flesh also. If you look at all the physical charactoristics he is being described as in the Bible. The reason Islam claims Jesus was flesh is because when YHWH came to Mohammed he learned of these truths. Islam was supposed to succeed Christianity for people at that time. This is the reason Islam forbids the Bible to be read. YHWH wanted us to progress and let go of the primitive beliefs. Sorry to put all the mysticism to rest for peopel that are not ready for that. But god is of flesh and comes from another place in the universe.

Heres a cute little metaphorical statement for you reguarding humanities growth.
"Which indeed is the least of all seeds but whe it is grown, it is the greastest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof."Matthew 13:32

« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 07:22:34 AM by The Great Communicator »

Facez

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2006, 12:01:27 PM »
Mergovinigan you wrote "You are only one of many that are not ready to step out of the little box" who are you, Morpheus from the Matrix?

you say its all in my mind and that it is ignorant to have any belief in God. thats the problem with smart people they they become arrogant and think that everyone else that doesn't agree with them is stupid. if you ask me you are the one stuck in the box. you really think that me and the millions of other Christians in the world (a lot of them much smarter than you) are all ignorant 

maybe i believe in God because i have found something that you have yet to find (and i hope you do). I used to be an agnostic always questioning things never really had a belief in God, never read the bible, until march this year when i got saved, its not in your mind its something you can feel (which is hard to explain to someone like you). you have no idea what i was going through before and how God moved me from where i was at.

and what do you mean i cant think for myself, do you know me? just because I'm reading the bible and know some scriptures doesn't mean i cant think for myself. the bible is a great book full of wise sayings and helpful information. You might as well say that everyone who reads is ignorant, i mean "cant they think for themselves?" why do they need to read books to gain knowledge? we all must be stuck in a box, hey?  when i posted that information, it wasn't for you, it was to defend Christianity and to help people get a better understanding of what the scriptures meant.

i can sit here and throw scriptures at you and it probably wont change your mind, i know that. its up to you to believe or not. you're sticking with that whole religion is fake, we don need it, "the inner divine" (which sound to me like some Buddhism teaching) "you don't know what went on in Europe "(even though there is no real proof of that) mind state, fine then believe that if you want. i just wish you would be more open minded like "sonofisis" is being by doing some research and trying to understand religion, but its your life. just think of it like this why are there so many Christians in the world? and why is our world getting worse the more Godless is gets? 

and to "JML" what i meant was Jesus had God manifested inside of him (which made him god in the flesh) but he also had a human side which was of this world (since his mother is Mary) so his human side had to refer to god as father and his human side had to fear God and pray to him otherwise the spiritual side and human side would be fighting themselves/contradicting themselves

and to hajj yes no man should bear the sins of his ancestors, the bible says all of mankind were cursed by the sin of Adam and eve and that i why Jesus came and died for us, to cleanse/redeem us of this curse and for any other sins we have committed.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2006, 12:24:10 PM »
Mergovinigan you wrote "You are only one of many that are not ready to step out of the little box" who are you, Morpheus from the Matrix?

you say its all in my mind and that it is ignorant to have any belief in God. thats the problem with smart people

Hahaha! What would make you think that this guy is smart?
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Merovingian

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2006, 09:16:38 AM »

you say its all in my mind and that it is ignorant to have any belief in God. thats the problem with smart people they they become arrogant and think that everyone else that doesn't agree with them is stupid. if you ask me you are the one stuck in the box. you really think that me and the millions of other Christians in the world (a lot of them much smarter than you) are all ignorant 

maybe i believe in God because i have found something that you have yet to find (and i hope you do). I used to be an agnostic always questioning things never really had a belief in God, never read the bible, until march this year when i got saved, its not in your mind its something you can feel (which is hard to explain to someone like you). you have no idea what i was going through before and how God moved me from where i was at.

and what do you mean i cant think for myself, do you know me? just because I'm reading the bible and know some scriptures doesn't mean i cant think for myself. the bible is a great book full of wise sayings and helpful information. You might as well say that everyone who reads is ignorant, i mean "cant they think for themselves?" why do they need to read books to gain knowledge? we all must be stuck in a box, hey?  when i posted that information, it wasn't for you, it was to defend Christianity and to help people get a better understanding of what the scriptures meant.

i can sit here and throw scriptures at you and it probably wont change your mind, i know that. its up to you to believe or not. you're sticking with that whole religion is fake, we don need it, "the inner divine" (which sound to me like some Buddhism teaching) "you don't know what went on in Europe "(even though there is no real proof of that) mind state, fine then believe that if you want. i just wish you would be more open minded like "sonofisis" is being by doing some research and trying to understand religion, but its your life. just think of it like this why are there so many Christians in the world? and why is our world getting worse the more Godless is gets? 

and to "JML" what i meant was Jesus had God manifested inside of him (which made him god in the flesh) but he also had a human side which was of this world (since his mother is Mary) so his human side had to refer to god as father and his human side had to fear God and pray to him otherwise the spiritual side and human side would be fighting themselves/contradicting themselves

and to hajj yes no man should bear the sins of his ancestors, the bible says all of mankind were cursed by the sin of Adam and eve and that i why Jesus came and died for us, to cleanse/redeem us of this curse and for any other sins we have committed.

Ignorant simply means lacking knowledge, not stupidity.

There is so much about your religion that you don't know my friend. The basis of much of your biblical belief comes directly from the stories of ancient cultures much older than the Bible. The Bible is simply a re-telling of pre-existing myths and legends. Egyptian (African) mythology has had perhaps, the greatest influence on the Bible. There are many similarities between the Egyptian Horus and Christian Jesus, whose story came thousand of years later.

Why we (assuming that you're black), the oldest people on the planet, are studying a history cloaked in Jewish lineage? Denomination without investigation is foolish. You are afraid to venture outside of Biblical boundaries that may cause you to act upon your discoveries. You are afraid you will discover something historically plausible that may cause you to change your view. It is often easier to consider new information blasphemous or even bluntly reject it. You cannot be closed-minded and have a "The Bible said it, I believe it and that's all there is to it" approach to knowledge. Knowing can be more potent than believing.

Most will say, "you got have faith". Well, I say, If faith requires no proof, then imagination becomes a great thing. If you were told to have faith in an almighty polka dot monkey, how could anyone dispute such an idea, especially since we do not have to provide any evidence of the monkey's existence? One can have faith that the wheels on their car won't fall off when they are riding.

People give power to that which they focus their energy on. This is precisely the reason there are thousands of religious and belief systems in the world. Many of these beliefs are based on mythology, which is simply a timeless expression of the human imagination. People, places, and things are real if you believe them to be. If you think mythology does not play a significant role in nearly all religions, including Christianity, you are highly misinformed.

Another thing, to say that I'm athiest because I don't believe in your God is very shallow of you. I guess that applies to anyone who doesn't acknowledge your version of God including Muslims, Buddists, Hindu, ect. On the contrary, I believe in a higher power. I do not believe that higher power is accessed outside of me, but rather inside of me. I believe the love of ones self is what gives us a direct relation to that energy and through that energy, we can love others and have divine empathy for others and treat others with love. I worship my creator by loving and helping others as I do not believe that higher power judges us at all. I believe we judge ourselves therefore, we are subject to our actions and reactions (cause and effect). We learn what not to do by what we have done and gotten negative reactions from. Because of this belief, I take my Creator out of the box with conditions and restrictions and live a very enlightening life.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 09:27:22 AM by Merovingian »

Jay_J

« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2006, 08:06:13 AM »
I want talk as a muslim now who reads Kuran. first you have to know Jesus is the most credited prophet in Kuran, and we love him as the way we love Muhammed. Because both are prophets of God. Now I want to tell something exist in Kuran.

... When Jesus borned, people asked Mary : "Who is his father?" and started to blame her. At that time baby Jesus started to talk and said people : " I'm the prophet of God"...

The important point Jesus never claimed that he is son of God however he never knew and guessed people will see him as son of God soon. Every prophet got miracles and magics. This is a magic to. But some askin " who is his father so?".  If they know that another miracle, Jesus made a bird by mud,breathed upon it then bird flyed,now i wonder will they ask "how could it fly?" This was a magic, a magic sent to Jesus by God, and we cant ask questions and wait answers for magics.

We believe same God brothers, but different regions.And we have a little chance to choose it. Because we born muslim or chrisitian. Regions bring cultures. You live with this cultures. Like we have to believe what we born with. We muslims believe İslam is the last magic to Human, God's latest words. This is just one reason to christians believe it too. But we muslims have to do self-criticism. People who got use islam for their bad aims or the people who never understand İslam right caused that islam seems old-fashioned region. But i tell you people if you read it urself with a right translation you can see the magic,power,justice in it. People see muslims as arabics. It is wrong. The other wrong thing is some muslims trying to be as arabics. İslam sent to all the people. And if muslim population growed in whole the world by the Turks(i mean Ottomans).
And yes i'm Turk :) a Turk believing God,Muhammed,Jesus and living modern living in world standarts with his region.

Peace brothers.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2006, 08:18:50 AM »
I want talk as a muslim now who reads Kuran. first you have to know Jesus is the most credited prophet in Kuran, and we love him as the way we love Muhammed. Because both are prophets of God. Now I want to tell something exist in Kuran.

... When Jesus borned, people asked Mary : "Who is his father?" and started to blame her. At that time baby Jesus started to talk and said people : " I'm the prophet of God"...

The important point Jesus never claimed that he is son of God however he never knew and guessed people will see him as son of God soon. Every prophet got miracles and magics. This is a magic to. But some askin " who is his father so?".  If they know that another miracle, Jesus made a bird by mud,breathed upon it then bird flyed,now i wonder will they ask "how could it fly?" This was a magic, a magic sent to Jesus by God, and we cant ask questions and wait answers for magics.

We believe same God brothers, but different regions.And we have a little chance to choose it. Because we born muslim or chrisitian. Regions bring cultures. You live with this cultures. Like we have to believe what we born with. We muslims believe İslam is the last magic to Human, God's latest words. This is just one reason to christians believe it too. But we muslims have to do self-criticism. People who got use islam for their bad aims or the people who never understand İslam right caused that islam seems old-fashioned region. But i tell you people if you read it urself with a right translation you can see the magic,power,justice in it. People see muslims as arabics. It is wrong. The other wrong thing is some muslims trying to be as arabics. İslam sent to all the people. And if muslim population growed in whole the world by the Turks(i mean Ottomans).
And yes i'm Turk :) a Turk believing God,Muhammed,Jesus and living modern living in world standarts with his region.

Peace brothers.

siktir git lan