Author Topic: Anyone home sick/get home sick?  (Read 173 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: Anyone home sick/get home sick?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 01:33:14 AM »
nope, i dont get homesick.. but i do miss home cooking... but fuck (no homo) eating frozen dinners all the time... why wont you get a job and buy some fresh food?

WHO GONNA COOK UNLESS U HAVE A WOMAN TO DO IT

ecrazy

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 01:37:21 AM »
nope, i dont get homesick.. but i do miss home cooking... but fuck (no homo) eating frozen dinners all the time... why wont you get a job and buy some fresh food?

WHO GONNA COOK UNLESS U HAVE A WOMAN TO DO IT
Exactly, my girl cooks for me when she's here, she LOVES It (or i think she does, i dont know, ha!) anyway, every time i cook, especially when im serving people, the reaction is bad, too much salt, too little meat, too much sauce, etc. fuck yall, only thing i ever make is spaghetti anyway, or quesadillas, and even with quesadillas i burn them too much and people bitch, shiet....

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 01:43:38 AM »
You could probably save some $$ buy cooking yourself some simple shit..and pretty soon that frozen shit will catch up with u.  Not very healthy at all.  I know first hand.  I still remember the night before I moved away from home... I'm the oldest child and I lived at the same place for 23 years....everything happened kind of suddenly... and my parents were worried for me.  I was in bed listening to some music....and just remembering all of the things I was going to miss.... I maybe slept like an hour that night.  It was hard for me.  But you have to move on and grow up sometime and that experience made me a better man. I think....