Author Topic: This Bitch Last night  (Read 751 times)

WC Iz Active

Re: This Bitch Last night
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 10:39:24 PM »
Propz MoSav U are a pimp homie, keep doin what u do

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 10:42:54 PM »
I think what you're doing is wrong... If you have any morals at all you will not take nude pics of her and post them on dubcc... I really feel bad for this girl... Do you know that taking pictures of ANYONE naked and posting them on the internet without their consent can really screw up someones life.. you're 23 years of age.. I thought maybe at that age you're a little more mature... guess I was wrong.. ::)

LOL! wow...Its just for the homies on Dubcc im not giving out names and i might not even show the face, YALL JUST GOTTA SEE THESE TITTIES!!!  ;D
THERE FUCKIN BEAUTFIUL!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 10:44:42 PM »
ha, my nigga!  good shit dogg.   8)

yea man, those young bithes be havin them vice grips shits, always tight.  you should save that other one for me.   ;D

"if she starts screamin, imm afuck the bitch harder Beeeeyatch!"   8)

good luck them bitches.

the other bitch is a top of the line bitch, real nice homie  8)
we need to get some pussy when im there this weekend

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 10:45:56 PM »
...Anyway on some real talk well played lol, i'm glad you didn't pick the jail bait/under 18. I think i've been asked only once how many girls i've done before...Can't remember. But yeah congratulations man lol. She white or black?
blonde blue eyes 5'3 125 round ass beautiful tits 7 out of ten face, pretty eyes, great body

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 10:46:40 PM »
Tap that shit and when youre done, keep the lights off and lemme run in the back door.......figuratively and literally.....and I mean the girl so no homo necessary.......i shoulda thought this out before i typed it.

LOL!!! I gotcha homie dipcc's gotta stick together no homo

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:20 PM »

thx doggy  ;D
Listen to this, She brought over a dvd last night and just happend to 'forget it' on 'accident' yeah right  ::)
So she came right over after work today at like 4, and she just left after i fucked her a few more times and smoke a few blunts  8)
She is starting to like me now tho she said, uh oh...I dont want a gf, i could see her getting attached real quick  :-X
And now she wants to come back tomorrow night. Dont worry i wont get rid of her until i get the titties up!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 10:50:18 PM »
I think what you're doing is wrong... If you have any morals at all you will not take nude pics of her and post them on dubcc... I really feel bad for this girl... Do you know that taking pictures of ANYONE naked and posting them on the internet without their consent can really screw up someones life.. you're 23 years of age.. I thought maybe at that age you're a little more mature... guess I was wrong.. ::)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:42 PM »
Well neways i ended up fucking this girl and she fucked my back up!!

Im gonna take some pics of her titties and post them up for ya'll

haha u a fool MoSav

I know what u mean, about a year ago when I was 18 I got with this girl who was 16 goin on 17

when they're in that 17-19 phase it's prime, all soft and perfect body

props by the way

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 11:50:12 PM »

thx doggy  ;D
Listen to this, She brought over a dvd last night and just happend to 'forget it' on 'accident' yeah right  ::)
So she came right over after work today at like 4, and she just left after i fucked her a few more times and smoke a few blunts  8)
She is starting to like me now tho she said, uh oh...I dont want a gf, i could see her getting attached real quick  :-X
And now she wants to come back tomorrow night. Dont worry i wont get rid of her until i get the titties up!  8)

i feel like im listening to a too $hort song right now.   :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 11:53:37 PM »
  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2006, 01:10:40 AM »
Props to you on this shit.  But u gotta be careful messing with co-workers.  Make sure she knows where she stands, cuz she could cause problems down the line.  Not to mention fuck up your game with other chicks at work.  We're still waiting on them pics homie.  LOL  Nothin like a perky 18 y.o. rack.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2006, 06:47:45 PM »
Props to you on this shit.  But u gotta be careful messing with co-workers.  Make sure she knows where she stands, cuz she could cause problems down the line.  Not to mention fuck up your game with other chicks at work.  We're still waiting on them pics homie.  LOL  Nothin like a perky 18 y.o. rack.

shes sick tonight, said she sore and shit (from what i wonder ;))so shes coming over tomorrow night..But i gotta get her trust before i can get the pics taken shes not a slut...Nice titties itll be worth the wait

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2006, 06:48:35 PM »

thx doggy  ;D

haha..Gotta love pussy  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds

Floydness

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 07:17:18 PM »

LOL! wow...Its just for the homies on Dubcc im not giving out names and i might not even show the face, YALL JUST GOTTA SEE THESE TITTIES!!!  ;D
Okay, since you put it like that... what you're doing is fine... ::)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »

Okay, since you put it like that... what you're doing is fine... ::)

jealous???  :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!