Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4880 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #165 on: December 27, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »
^^Jewzi.

Throwback

« Reply #166 on: December 27, 2006, 11:41:28 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #167 on: December 27, 2006, 12:00:17 PM »
How unexpected!...still mad about this?

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=92004.0

;D

ecrazy

« Reply #168 on: December 27, 2006, 01:46:19 PM »
^^you got to be kidding me right? HAHAHAHAHAHA! you need to get a life, that was a YEAR AGO! hahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #169 on: December 27, 2006, 01:51:46 PM »
^^you got to be kidding me right? HAHAHAHAHAHA! you need to get a life, that was a YEAR AGO! hahaha

And that's what he's still butt-hurt over...

It's a different type of butt-hurt, Krondon.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #170 on: December 27, 2006, 02:16:13 PM »

^^
LOL now thats a dickrider NIK

i forgot saying real talk is nut riding... :loco:
 8)
fuck outta here clown  ;)

LOL you defending NIK like hes your boyfriend. But your right thats not dickriding. Thats straight up dick sucking.

Oh, so it's better to ride someones nuts than to let people know they're riding nuts? You fags will never see what you're doing... :grumpy:

exactly, and We argue alot about basketball and shit but we dont have to make racial slurs and shit, you can have a debate without calling someone a faggot and shit..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #171 on: December 27, 2006, 02:21:57 PM »

^^
LOL now thats a dickrider NIK

i forgot saying real talk is nut riding... :loco:
 8)
fuck outta here clown  ;)

LOL you defending NIK like hes your boyfriend. But your right thats not dickriding. Thats straight up dick sucking.

Oh, so it's better to ride someones nuts than to let people know they're riding nuts? You fags will never see what you're doing... :grumpy:

exactly, and We argue alot about basketball and shit but we dont have to make racial slurs and shit, you can have a debate without calling someone a faggot and shit..

That's cuz we're mature people who are fully capable of using logic instead of resorting to childish disses when there's nothing to say...There are a lot of cool members on this board. It's just too bad they get overshaddowed by the haters and punks...

WestCoasta

« Reply #172 on: December 27, 2006, 02:28:17 PM »
oh my god this thread is pathetic

NIK you are the most worthless human being, I can't believe you still even enter this thread and keep replying

what the fuck man

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #173 on: December 27, 2006, 02:37:56 PM »
^^What should be stopping me from entering and replying to a thread made about me? Especially when there's still posts being made about me... I'm secure with myself...Can't say the same for you. You once said "I dunno why I used to hate on NIK, he's actually an alright guy"...I'll tell you why you used to hate. Because it was the thing to do, you hopped on the hater bandwaggon, just like you're doing now...

Sikotic™

« Reply #174 on: December 27, 2006, 02:52:24 PM »
you can have a debate without calling someone a faggot and shit..
True, but that's no fun  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #175 on: December 27, 2006, 03:19:30 PM »
You once said "I dunno why I used to hate on NIK, he's actually an alright guy"...I'll tell you why you used to hate. Because it was the thing to do, you hopped on the hater bandwaggon, just like you're doing now...

ya for sure I remember sayin that when you were just postin in the Sports section for awhile and acting normal

and before that I nicknamed you Larry Parker's son

I've pretty much always been on the ol' wagon, but the last few months you're really gettin deep into this shit and it just doesn't look good

not a good look at all

that's why everyone else is in the band

Throwback

« Reply #176 on: December 27, 2006, 04:31:54 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahaha

ecrazy

« Reply #177 on: December 27, 2006, 04:36:11 PM »
Hey NIK, serious Question - When did you start hating me? is there a certain thread a couple of years back u can remember that sparked your hatred towards me? i mean, there have been so many sonnings on your behalf, i dont remember when it all started.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #178 on: December 27, 2006, 05:35:34 PM »
^He's a racist. plain and simple. I made one line about supporting the minutemen project in a thread back in may right; he pm'ed me like 5 TIMES THAT WEEK talking about camping together near the border and volunteering for the project. it was kinda awkward so i never said anything but since you wanted to know why hates you with a passion....... :-\ :-X

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #179 on: December 27, 2006, 06:08:58 PM »
^He's a racist. plain and simple. I made one line about supporting the minutemen project in a thread back in may right; he pm'ed me like 5 TIMES THAT WEEK talking about camping together near the border and volunteering for the project. it was kinda awkward so i never said anything but since you wanted to know why hates you with a passion....... :-\ :-X

cant we all just get along  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds