Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4882 times)

Samoan Enforcer

hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« on: December 20, 2006, 05:01:00 PM »
LMAO...It's obvious to me that you're a closet case who hates Jews, speaking of all this homosexual stuff because I'm a Laker/Kobe fan, quite sad homie. I've seen you say "I don't like NIK" in many threads like a little PUNK. face it, you're like a fucking female, a homo, a BITCH. I don't even talk about Kobe that much, I bet you can't even find the last thread I've made of him...Just cuz I'm a fan and I posted up those clips or like his shoes...Very gay of you to pick out people you don't like on a message board like some bitchy ass female when they have no beef with you...

If theres a post about best athlete commercials, and i post a classic Kobe commercial, and someone says "get off Kobe's dick, faggot"...Yes, they are on my nuts, just like you are and have a hard time admitting. Do I ever follow you in threads because I don't like you like a fucking female? Drain that hatred out your heart, Nazi... ::)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:13:59 PM »
 :whistle:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 06:58:57 PM »
It's a PM for a reason rubdeoi, you know, PRIVATE >_> Not anounce to the whole of Dubcc.com...Wonder what N_I_K's going to say when he see's this.
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 07:53:55 PM »
Wow. You're seriously a bigger faggot than I could've even magined. Seriously on some bitch-made shit, kid...Take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if it's something a true man would do before you do some gayass shit like this...Female...PeACe

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »
niggas get emotional over internet talk.....so niggas should expose those niggas who get emotional and pm niggas....u smell me?

herpes

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 08:01:55 PM »
LMFAO @ I DONT MENTION KOBE MUCH

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 08:02:41 PM »
I originally just sent him a PM asking him to get off my nuts and to stop following me in threads, because I never even had beef with him and I always see him making dickriding comments about me out of nowhere...Then he came with some long ass response about how I'm gay because I'm Jewish and I like Kobe and what not...Dude has some serious hater issues, and then he goes snitching and gossiping about it like a little bitch. Man code, homie. :grumpy:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 08:03:28 PM »
LMAO...It's obvious to me that you're a closet case who hates Jews, speaking of all this homosexual stuff because I'm a Laker/Kobe fan, quite sad homie. I've seen you say "I don't like NIK" in many threads like a little PUNK. face it, you're like a fucking female, a homo, a BITCH. I don't even talk about Kobe that much, I bet you can't even find the last thread I've made of him...Just cuz I'm a fan and I posted up those clips or like his shoes...Very gay of you to pick out people you don't like on a message board like some bitchy ass female when they have no beef with you...

If theres a post about best athlete commercials, and i post a classic Kobe commercial, and someone says "get off Kobe's dick, faggot"...Yes, they are on my nuts, just like you are and have a hard time admitting. Do I ever follow you in threads because I don't like you like a fucking female? Drain that hatred out your heart, Nazi... ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 08:04:38 PM »

I said I don't make threads out of nowhere about him...Honestly, I really only talk about Kobe in fitting discussions, and he IS the best player in the league, so I really don't see why someone would "hate" me over the internet like a little bitch for it...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 08:05:52 PM »

Another dickrider butt-hurt cuz he can't make retarded/childish posts in the sports section anymore... ::)

herpes

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2006, 08:06:38 PM »

I said I don't make threads out of nowhere about him...Honestly, I really only talk about Kobe in fitting discussions, and he IS the best player in the league, so I really don't see why someone would "hate" me over the internet like a little bitch for it...

I have seen you bring up kobe in b-ball discussions that have nothing to do with kobe.

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2006, 08:07:21 PM »
I dont even need to read niks response to know that he's going to be crying about how its pussy shit yada yada yada and how this is real life and you shouldnt do that, your a faggot gay gay gay, am i right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2006, 08:09:27 PM »

I have seen you bring up kobe in b-ball discussions that have nothing to do with kobe.

Only if it fits in...It's not like we have threads about George Bush where I go in and say "GO KOBE!" or some ridiculous shit like that...And even if, does it still justify him following me in threads and hating? I don't think so...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2006, 08:10:11 PM »
I dont even need to read niks response to know that he's going to be crying about how its pussy shit yada yada yada and how this is real life and you shouldnt do that, your a faggot gay gay gay, am i right?

Shut up, fruitcake.

Chief

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »

i always wondered how they got those tampons in... now it makes sense, they use a plastic thing!