Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 5032 times)

ecrazy

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2006, 08:18:06 PM »
I dont even need to read niks response to know that he's going to be crying about how its pussy shit yada yada yada and how this is real life and you shouldnt do that, your a faggot gay gay gay, am i right?

Shut up, fruitcake.
get a life, really......its the internet, quit crying

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2006, 08:25:04 PM »
LMAO...It's obvious to me that you're a closet case who hates Jews, speaking of all this homosexual stuff because I'm a Laker/Kobe fan, quite sad homie. I've seen you say "I don't like NIK" in many threads like a little PUNK. face it, you're like a fucking female, a homo, a BITCH. I don't even talk about Kobe that much, I bet you can't even find the last thread I've made of him...Just cuz I'm a fan and I posted up those clips or like his shoes...Very gay of you to pick out people you don't like on a message board like some bitchy ass female when they have no beef with you...

If theres a post about best athlete commercials, and i post a classic Kobe commercial, and someone says "get off Kobe's dick, faggot"...Yes, they are on my nuts, just like you are and have a hard time admitting. Do I ever follow you in threads because I don't like you like a fucking female? Drain that hatred out your heart, Nazi... ::)

Another dickrider butt-hurt cuz he can't make retarded/childish posts in the sports section anymore... ::)

happy chanucka to you too

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2006, 08:28:59 PM »
What a great diss everyone has against me...I'm Jewish! Many of you need to come a lot stronger, and no, not like that, E-Crazy you sick faggot.

herpes

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 08:31:49 PM »
This thread has the potential to be a classic

ecrazy

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 08:34:17 PM »
What a great diss everyone has against me...I'm Jewish! Many of you need to come a lot stronger, and no, not like that, E-Crazy you sick faggot.
still wishing? now_you_know your gay because only you think up gay shit like that  :-X

herpes

« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2006, 08:35:34 PM »
you know whats funny, everytime someone has beef with nik its always b/c hes a jew lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2006, 08:42:23 PM »
you know whats funny, everytime someone has beef with nik its always b/c hes a jew lol.

jk  i love sarah silverman
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 08:54:11 PM by Don Jacob »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2006, 08:46:30 PM »

That's because you seriously have to be either a gay dickrider or a prejudice moron to have beef with me...I don't sit there and pick who I do and don't like on this board like some judgemental fruitcups on here do. Notice how everyone thinks I'm some whimpy little nerd with glasses and a lawyer father all cuz I'm Jewish, but anyone who's met me knows that's clearly not the case...JBananas, all this thread did was confirm you were a female...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2006, 08:48:39 PM »

That's because you seriously have to be either a gay dickrider or a prejudice moron to have beef with me...I don't sit there and pick who I do and don't like on this board like some judgemental fruitcups on here do. Notice how everyone thinks I'm some whimpy little nerd with glasses and a lawyer father all cuz I'm Jewish, but anyone who's met me knows that's clearly not the case...JBananas, all this thread did was confirm you were a female...PeACe
Lemme guess, your a thug right? man, i_always_knew you were a gangster yo! keep it up yo! WORD!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2006, 08:50:16 PM »

Lemme guess, your a thug right? man, i_always_knew you were a gangster yo! keep it up yo! WORD!

Go back to West Hollywood, cakeboy.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2006, 08:50:51 PM »

I'd rather be a gangbanging-Jew than a punk ass snitch.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 20, 2006, 08:56:36 PM »
guys NIK is probably frustrated because of the time of year

here i wanna dedicate this one to NIK....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jl71CktK9BM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Jl71CktK9BM</a>

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »
^^ROFLMAOLROFLMAOJKDN!!!!!..........SO FUNNYYYY!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2006, 08:59:53 PM »
Jake, now that you know how to post youtube videos, why don't you post your green edition "Doggystyle" CD instead? Are you still running on that 28K modem? :-*

ecrazy

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2006, 09:07:26 PM »

I'd rather be a gangbanging-Jew than a punk ass snitch.
Quit your bitchin too little girl, no one told your girl anything, it aint my fault you cant keep your girl in line you little pussywhipped faggot. "oh man, ecrazy is a snitch, oh man, my girl is going to kill me, oh man, now i know she's going to cheat on me this time, oh man" cry me a fuckin river , the end