Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 5022 times)

ecrazy

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2006, 09:08:14 PM »
you know whats funny, everytime someone has beef with nik its always b/c hes a jew lol.

That's because you seriously have to be either a gay dickrider or a prejudice moron to have beef with me...I don't sit there and pick who I do and don't like on this board like some judgemental fruitcups on here do. Notice how everyone thinks I'm some whimpy little nerd with glasses and a lawyer father all cuz I'm Jewish, but anyone who's met me knows that's clearly not the case...JBananas, all this thread did was confirm you were a female...PeACe
Lemme guess, your a thug right? man, i_always_knew you were a gangster yo! keep it up yo! WORD!

Go back to West Hollywood, cakeboy.
i bet you wish, i bet thats one of your homo fantasies huh?

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2006, 09:14:42 PM »
you know whats funny, everytime someone has beef with nik its always b/c hes a jew lol.

That's because you seriously have to be either a gay dickrider or a prejudice moron to have beef with me...I don't sit there and pick who I do and don't like on this board like some judgemental fruitcups on here do. Notice how everyone thinks I'm some whimpy little nerd with glasses and a lawyer father all cuz I'm Jewish, but anyone who's met me knows that's clearly not the case...JBananas, all this thread did was confirm you were a female...PeACe
Lemme guess, your a thug right? man, i_always_knew you were a gangster yo! keep it up yo! WORD!

I'd rather be a gangbanging-Jew than a punk ass snitch.
Quit your bitchin too little girl, no one told your girl anything, it aint my fault you cant keep your girl in line you little pussywhipped faggot. "oh man, ecrazy is a snitch, oh man, my girl is going to kill me, oh man, now i know she's going to cheat on me this time, oh man" cry me a fuckin river , the end

Why are you denying it just like your homosexuality?I'm whipped? Who's the one dressed in that special outfit that looks ready to get spanked by some dominatrix.

Spank me master!! Spank me!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2006, 09:15:44 PM »
Jake, now that you know how to post youtube videos, why don't you post your green edition "Doggystyle" CD instead? Are you still running on that 28K modem? :-*

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2006, 09:15:50 PM »

I'd rather be a gangbanging-Jew than a punk ass snitch.
Quit your bitchin too little girl, no one told your girl anything, it aint my fault you cant keep your girl in line you little pussywhipped faggot. "oh man, ecrazy is a snitch, oh man, my girl is going to kill me, oh man, now i know she's going to cheat on me this time, oh man" cry me a fuckin river , the end

Why are you denying it just like your homosexuality?I'm whipped? Who's the one dressed in that special outfit that looks ready to get spanked by some dominatrix.

Spank me master!! Spank me!!!

^^LMAO. E-Crazy, I have no idea why you haven't deleted your account yet.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2006, 09:17:47 PM »
for the record

=

both of you look just as gay, ecept one is trying ( i think) and the other just looks that way
« Last Edit: December 20, 2006, 09:19:57 PM by Don Jacob »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2006, 09:23:48 PM »
^^^
exactly....seriously, I tell the Truth....you guys spew out lies and make believe shit to yourselves so that you think your funny, but still end up looking like dumbasses.....Keep crying Spageezy, at least i dont need to get Cheaters to watch my girl  :-X

and NIK, poor ol NIK...... :grumpy:.....shame on you little elior, hardcore thug and all, your gangata YO!

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: December 20, 2006, 09:50:25 PM »
I just have this gut feeling that Bananas is laughing his fucking ass off right now.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 11:00:52 PM »
fucking claasic thread...lmao. Seriously NIK you take this shit way to fuckin serious...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 11:03:03 PM »
fucking claasic thread...lmao. Seriously NIK you take this shit way to fuckin serious...

Not serious at all, just funny to see how many people can ride one mans dick through a message board. There's already 4 in this thread alone.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 11:05:27 PM »
people need to leave NIK alone he seems like a cool ass dude.  And I like Bananas to so I aint takin sides but I can tell NIK is a cool guy

WestCoasta

« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2006, 11:08:53 PM »
I just have this gut feeling that Bananas is laughing his fucking ass off right now.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2006, 11:12:13 PM »

Not serious at all, just funny to see how many people can ride one mans dick through a message board. There's already 4 in this thread alone.
how in the fuck am i a dick rider? i hardly even ever post dude...ive been here since 04 and just barely cracked 1000 posts. I comment on your blant Kobe fetish and you act like im hiding in the bushes @ your house.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2006, 11:16:08 PM »

how in the fuck am i a dick rider? i hardly even ever post dude...ive been here since 04 and just barely cracked 1000 posts. I comment on your blant Kobe fetish and you act like im hiding in the bushes @ your house.

When I post a Kobe commercial in a "best athlete commercials" thread and you only post to talk shit and hate on me, then yes, that is the definition of dickriding...It doesn't get much simpler than that for you dumbfucks...PeACe

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2006, 11:20:55 PM »
lol,imma squash this shit cause obviously your gettin emotional and i cant have a suicide on my conscious...besides the pure comedy in the irony of you callin anyone a dickrider is priceless.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2006, 11:35:07 PM »
^^Thanks man, you really spared my life there.