Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4877 times)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2006, 11:44:24 PM »
we gonna have web war 1 before we depart iraq.   :(

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

SGV

« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2006, 01:52:19 AM »
I don't know. Going off on a little tirade on a PM is pretty female-ish if you ask me. If you wanted to address the dude, you should've addressed him like everyone else, on the forum. But you tried to get sentimental and private about it. This Bananas dude is gonna clown, you knew that.

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2006, 04:19:10 AM »
LMFAO @ I DONT MENTION KOBE MUCH
lol thats the first thing that threw me off.....

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2006, 04:47:41 AM »
lol, at the beefs in this topic! It's just a messageboard guys, dont get all emotional..

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2006, 05:21:50 AM »
you know whats funny, everytime someone has beef with nik its always b/c hes a jew lol.

That's because you seriously have to be either a gay dickrider or a prejudice moron to have beef with me...I don't sit there and pick who I do and don't like on this board like some judgemental fruitcups on here do. Notice how everyone thinks I'm some whimpy little nerd with glasses and a lawyer father all cuz I'm Jewish, but anyone who's met me knows that's clearly not the case...JBananas, all this thread did was confirm you were a female...PeACe
Lemme guess, your a thug right? man, i_always_knew you were a gangster yo! keep it up yo! WORD!

I'd rather be a gangbanging-Jew than a punk ass snitch.
Quit your bitchin too little girl, no one told your girl anything, it aint my fault you cant keep your girl in line you little pussywhipped faggot. "oh man, ecrazy is a snitch, oh man, my girl is going to kill me, oh man, now i know she's going to cheat on me this time, oh man" cry me a fuckin river , the end

Why are you denying it just like your homosexuality?I'm whipped? Who's the one dressed in that special outfit that looks ready to get spanked by some dominatrix.

Spank me master!! Spank me!!!

Why in the hell would anyone ever want to dress like that for HALLOWEEN?!??! Of all events...Halloween? Not even make an excuse like for a sisters birthday party or some crap like that...Halloween  :o What the hell...
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2006, 07:34:53 AM »
LMAO I love this forum. I love it.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2006, 07:52:13 AM »
LoL at this thread!

i dont have a problem wih anyone on this forum, but i gotta say NIK is a bitch in my book because of the way he handled the situation when he got busted with the weed, baggies and the scale lol! dude u really put your girlfriend in a bad situation,

and then i have to quote: ''I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore'' LMAO..ure too much

n we all know ure jewish n israeli stop bringin it up in every post u make..dude who gives a fuck where u from

Throwback

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2006, 09:50:03 AM »

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2006, 10:02:56 AM »
But atleast he's trying to fix his beef and the other pussy post the pm.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2006, 10:12:41 AM by Fourbe »

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2006, 10:16:05 AM »
fucking claasic thread...lmao. Seriously NIK you take this shit way to fuckin serious...

Not serious at all, just funny to see how many people can ride one mans dick through a message board. There's already 4 in this thread alone.
how in the fuck am i a dick rider? i hardly even ever post dude...ive been here since 04 and just barely cracked 1000 posts. I comment on your blant Kobe fetish and you act like im hiding in the bushes @ your house.

When I post a Kobe commercial in a "best athlete commercials" thread and you only post to talk shit and hate on me, then yes, that is the definition of dickriding...It doesn't get much simpler than that for you dumbfucks...PeACe

Yes NIK your right everyone in this thread is dickriding you. They're all hating on you for no reason.

Wtf you think, are you really that stupid? You think all these different people don't like you for no reason at all? Come on man, i cant believe someone can be that dumb. You don't think that maybe its because of you, how you act around here, that people don't like you. Don't be that ignorant, you know whats up. The only excuse you ever give is ''get of my nuts'' or ''stop dickriding me''. You see yourself as some WCC legend, but i don't know if you noticed it, MOST PEOPLE AROUND HERE DONT LIKE YOU. Its not that difficult to get people not liking you. That doesn't make you a legend.

NIK just face it, and be a man for one time. Just admit you yourself are the reason for people not liking you.

wcsoldier

« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2006, 10:21:38 AM »
Why is everyone jumping on this beef ? Just take care of your business .....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »
I don't know. Going off on a little tirade on a PM is pretty female-ish if you ask me. If you wanted to address the dude, you should've addressed him like everyone else, on the forum. But you tried to get sentimental and private about it. This Bananas dude is gonna clown, you knew that.

Like I said, I first only told him to get off my nuts, then he came back with a lengthy response about why he "doesn't like" me...LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2006, 10:38:55 AM »
Why is everyone jumping on this beef ? Just take care of your business .....

Cuz they're a bunch of fags who can't keep to themselves, they have to nitpick the people they don't like and follow them in threads to ride their nuts...

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2006, 10:41:33 AM »
PMing is a whole new world on dubcc.

SGV

« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2006, 10:43:24 AM »
Why not just tell him to get off your nuts like you do everyone else: On the forum? That fact that you wanted to be private is what's getting you clowned on. This cat knew what he was doing with his response, cuz he knew it would get you creamy and you send him something else. You did. You bit the bait and like someone said in here, dude is probably just laughing at you.

By the way, whenever anyone makes a post towards you, even if they don't know you, you call them a dickrider. It's your defense mechanism. You post so much and so often that it's hard for people to NOT be in a thread your in. If people were too avoid every topic that you posted in, we'd only be left with 2 sections. So if you don't like people clowning on you or just simply disagreeing with you in every thread, either post less or stop getting so hurt about it.