Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4904 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2006, 10:44:16 AM »
LoL at this thread!

i dont have a problem wih anyone on this forum, but i gotta say NIK is a bitch in my book because of the way he handled the situation when he got busted with the weed, baggies and the scale lol! dude u really put your girlfriend in a bad situation,

and then i have to quote: ''I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore'' LMAO..ure too much

n we all know ure jewish n israeli stop bringin it up in every post u make..dude who gives a fuck where u from

How did I put my girl in a bad situation? SHE'S the one who was tricked into telling the cops we sell weed...That's why I never understood the vintage "you snitched!" diss people always try using against me on here... If people think I'm a bitch for getting busted on the wrong charge and getting upset, then they need help...I'm sorry, but posting up PMs and gossiping is WAY more bitch-made to me than anything I've posted on here...And you don't know SHIT about my life to comment on it, so shut the fuck up and quit being a judgemental PUNK...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2006, 10:47:23 AM »
Why not just tell him to get off your nuts like you do everyone else: On the forum? That fact that you wanted to be private is what's getting you clowned on. This cat knew what he was doing with his response, cuz he knew it would get you creamy and you send him something else. You did. You bit the bait and like someone said in here, dude is probably just laughing at you.

By the way, whenever anyone makes a post towards you, even if they don't know you, you call them a dickrider. It's your defense mechanism. You post so much and so often that it's hard for people to NOT be in a thread your in. If people were too avoid every topic that you posted in, we'd only be left with 2 sections. So if you don't like people clowning on you or just simply disagreeing with you in every thread, either post less or stop getting so hurt about it.

Because I didn't wanna ruin the thread he followed me in to talk shit...And shut the fuck up with your gay excuses for why people dickride me, I only post in 2-3 sections nowadays and JBananas doesn't even post in Sports (where he followed me to dickride)... Dude can be dying of laughter for all I care, point is he's a bitch for posting that, I'm not worked up or whatever you wanna call it, I just think he acts like almost every female I've ever known...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »
You act as if people can't post in a section they don't regularly post in. I usually just read Sports/Entertainment and I reply every so often. I'm sure many people will say the same. But, the moment they disagree with you there (and let's be honest, you are all over threads there) they are automatically "riding your dick." It's not a gay excuse, it's your gay defense. If you could just realize that people just simply disagree with you because they don't agree with what your posting. Plain and simple.

You are worked up. If you weren't, you wouldn't have PM'd him. You wouldn't have replied to his reply. You wouldn't have replied to this thread. You wouldn't STILL be replying to this thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2006, 11:12:00 AM »
You act as if people can't post in a section they don't regularly post in. I usually just read Sports/Entertainment and I reply every so often. I'm sure many people will say the same. But, the moment they disagree with you there (and let's be honest, you are all over threads there) they are automatically "riding your dick." It's not a gay excuse, it's your gay defense. If you could just realize that people just simply disagree with you because they don't agree with what your posting. Plain and simple.

You are worked up. If you weren't, you wouldn't have PM'd him. You wouldn't have replied to his reply. You wouldn't have replied to this thread. You wouldn't STILL be replying to this thread.

Dude, did you even see the post? LMAO, there was nothing to "disagree" with, he BLATANTLY came in the thread to talk shit... stop with them gayass captain-save-a-hoe excuses, man. It's not that I'm worked up, it's that I care about how people become this much of a nutriding bitch, and it just amazes me...You'd be surprised how when I meet people on this board in real life, they ALWAYS mention how many people ride my nuts on this forum, it's mind boggling...And you guys might not see it as riding nuts, you might see it as "picking on me" or "getting me worked up", or whatever you wanna call it, but when it all boils down, it is what it is, and a lot of you muthafuckaz LOVE to ride nuts....PeACe

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2006, 11:16:23 AM »
^A Lot Of People are haterz....I've learned to not really give a fuck....it's not like any of these people have any effect on my life.  8)

SGV

« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2006, 11:19:05 AM »
What else is there to talk to you about though? I'm sure these people don't wanna get into a huge ass arguement with you if you guys decide to discuss something and there's a disagreement. So to make the situation a smooth one, they just tell you what you want to hear: People ride your nuts. It feeds your Dubcc-Ego.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2006, 11:22:52 AM »
it's not like any of these people have any effect on my life.  8)
its diffrent for dude though...check my karma for example lol..goin outta his way and waiting that extra hour or so just so he can click that button..just for not bein a laker fan,thats dedication though,damn

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2006, 11:24:35 AM »
What else is there to talk to you about though? I'm sure these people don't wanna get into a huge ass arguement with you if you guys decide to discuss something and there's a disagreement. So to make the situation a smooth one, they just tell you what you want to hear: People ride your nuts. It feeds your Dubcc-Ego.

^^Yes, you really know everything and why people say what they say, especially when you don't even know who I'm talking about...SGV, that's just too much man, you're trying WAY too hard...LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2006, 11:26:19 AM »
its diffrent for dude though...check my karma for example lol..goin outta his way and waiting that extra hour or so just so he can click that button..just for not bein a laker fan,thats dedication though,damn

Actually, I never touched your karma once, I lowered it just now to prove it...I guess it's hard to accept that I'm not the only one on here who thinks you're a douchebage, I'm just the only one who speaks his mind about it...PeACe

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2006, 11:30:11 AM »
LMAO...It's obvious to me that you're a closet case who hates Jews, speaking of all this homosexual stuff because I'm a Laker/Kobe fan, quite sad homie. I've seen you say "I don't like NIK" in many threads like a little PUNK. face it, you're like a fucking female, a homo, a BITCH. I don't even talk about Kobe that much, I bet you can't even find the last thread I've made of him...Just cuz I'm a fan and I posted up those clips or like his shoes...Very gay of you to pick out people you don't like on a message board like some bitchy ass female when they have no beef with you...

If theres a post about best athlete commercials, and i post a classic Kobe commercial, and someone says "get off Kobe's dick, faggot"...Yes, they are on my nuts, just like you are and have a hard time admitting. Do I ever follow you in threads because I don't like you like a fucking female? Drain that hatred out your heart, Nazi... ::)

:tosser:

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2006, 11:36:25 AM »

Actually, I never touched your karma once, I lowered it just now to prove it...I guess it's hard to accept that I'm not the only one on here who thinks you're a douchebage, I'm just the only one who speaks his mind about it...PeACe
i have no problems with people not agreeing with me or lowering my karma thats the diffrence between me and you,that and i have no desire to suck kobe's dick or any dick for that matter

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2006, 12:05:03 PM »
^^You're really making sense and adding wonderful input to the discussion. Thanks!

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2006, 12:30:09 PM »
LoL at this thread!

i dont have a problem wih anyone on this forum, but i gotta say NIK is a bitch in my book because of the way he handled the situation when he got busted with the weed, baggies and the scale lol! dude u really put your girlfriend in a bad situation,

and then i have to quote: ''I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore'' LMAO..ure too much

n we all know ure jewish n israeli stop bringin it up in every post u make..dude who gives a fuck where u from

How did I put my girl in a bad situation? SHE'S the one who was tricked into telling the cops we sell weed...That's why I never understood the vintage "you snitched!" diss people always try using against me on here... If people think I'm a bitch for getting busted on the wrong charge and getting upset, then they need help...I'm sorry, but posting up PMs and gossiping is WAY more bitch-made to me than anything I've posted on here...And you don't know SHIT about my life to comment on it, so shut the fuck up and quit being a judgemental PUNK...PeACe

No, i dont know u personally, like most of the people on this forum. But alot of people know enough about u too dislike u just from the posts u make. Ya girl should have known waaay before that shit happend, that she supposed to say, i dont smoke weed, i didnt know there was any weed(or whatever its about) in the car, i dont know this guy good at all he was just driving me home etc. etc. and then you should say exactly the same..then shes totally clean..BUT, because of your stupidity ya girl ended up in jail punk..

''I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore'' u know life has its ups n downs..i dont respect when people say that kind of shit..simple as that..the only worse thing u could do is probably stop smoking weed because of what happend(which i know u did for atleast a week, dont say u didnt) or convert into islam(which u probably would have done if u wernt jewish)..

u cant deny the shit im saying bout u and ya girl,,cause its the fuckin truth..but youre never gonna accept it offically..and thats ok cause we both know its true..thats probably why u didnt wanna live anymore u silly fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2006, 12:40:20 PM »
LoL at this thread!

No, i dont know u personally, like most of the people on this forum. But alot of people know enough about u too dislike u just from the posts u make. Ya girl should have known waaay before that shit happend, that she supposed to say, i dont smoke weed, i didnt know there was any weed(or whatever its about) in the car, i dont know this guy good at all he was just driving me home etc. etc. and then you should say exactly the same..then shes totally clean..BUT, because of your stupidity ya girl ended up in jail punk..

You stupid fuck, how does what my girl said to the cops have anything to do with MY stupidity. Go back and read what you just said. People just get dumber and dumber on this board, I swear...And if you dislike me as a person from my posts, then I truly feel bad for you, because I don't disclose SHIT about my real life on this board, besides the occasional story of something ridiculous/incredible happening to me...I bet ya'll didn't even know I have a close homie from this board who is an OG with 10,000+ posts...Despite my postcount, I'm a VERY low key person if you ever get to know me...You stupid dickriders just think you have EVERYTHING figured out, you shoulda' seen how surprised Acgrundy looked when he first saw me, he probably had a whole different picture of me in his head just like all the rest of you dickriders do...

''I've come to a point where I just don't want to live anymore'' u know life has its ups n downs..i dont respect when people say that kind of shit..simple as that..the only worse thing u could do is probably stop smoking weed because of what happend(which i know u did for atleast a week, dont say u didnt) or convert into islam(which u probably would have done if u wernt jewish)..

Like I said, you know NOTHING about my life and why I said that, it's not even about that, I've just always found life to be a pretty useless event filled with corruption and stupid people like you surrounding us on a daily basis...Doesn't mean I don't deal with it, but yea, I was in a deep situation at that time period and I definitely wasn't myself for the moment, so for you to judge me as a person for that is REALLY pathetic and sad... :grumpy:

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2006, 01:05:37 PM »
You stupid fuck, how does what my girl said to the cops have anything to do with MY stupidity.

ya girl should have been prepared for those kind of situations, its your responsibility since shes your girl

And if you dislike me as a person from my posts, then I truly feel bad for you, because I don't disclose SHIT about my real life on this board, besides the occasional story of something ridiculous/incredible happening to me..

we judge from what u let us know about u..and from what u have let us know..lots of people dislike u..jus take a look at what people says about u in this thread..dickrydin huh??lmao

btw please keep in mind..u are the first guy on this forum ever that i choose to call a bitch..or to say anything negative about at all