Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4875 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2006, 01:27:07 PM »
You stupid fuck, how does what my girl said to the cops have anything to do with MY stupidity.

ya girl should have been prepared for those kind of situations, its your responsibility since shes your girl

And if you dislike me as a person from my posts, then I truly feel bad for you, because I don't disclose SHIT about my real life on this board, besides the occasional story of something ridiculous/incredible happening to me..

we judge from what u let us know about u..and from what u have let us know..lots of people dislike u..jus take a look at what people says about u in this thread..dickrydin huh??lmao

btw please keep in mind..u are the first guy on this forum ever that i choose to call a bitch..or to say anything negative about at all

Yes, I'm stupid because I was smoking a blunt and didn't tell my girl to prepare for cops tricking her into telling them we sell weed, great logic you have there! Read this thread from front to back, and see who the dickriders are and who aren't...There's a good amount of cool people on this board, you're simply just one of the judgemental haters who thinks he has everything down to a science when he doesn't know shit...

ecrazy

« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2006, 01:29:05 PM »
You stupid fuck, how does what my girl said to the cops have anything to do with MY stupidity.

ya girl should have been prepared for those kind of situations, its your responsibility since shes your girl

And if you dislike me as a person from my posts, then I truly feel bad for you, because I don't disclose SHIT about my real life on this board, besides the occasional story of something ridiculous/incredible happening to me..

we judge from what u let us know about u..and from what u have let us know..lots of people dislike u..jus take a look at what people says about u in this thread..dickrydin huh??lmao

btw please keep in mind..u are the first guy on this forum ever that i choose to call a bitch..or to say anything negative about at all

Yes, I'm stupid because I was smoking a blunt and didn't tell my girl to prepare for cops tricking her into telling them we sell weed, great logic you have there! Read this thread from front to back, and see who the dickriders are and who aren't...There's a good amount of cool people on this board, you're simply just one of the judgemental haters who thinks he has everything down to a science when he doesn't know shit...
So everyone who disagrees with you has to be a dickrider who doesnt know shit, and you know all right?

Shut the fuck up kid, quit crying, i swear you need to wear red or something so we know your on your period so we can stand clear away from you

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2006, 01:34:36 PM »
^shut up, fag.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2006, 02:04:42 PM »
inspired by the comedy of

and the  joke :<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/QwnFBmDpfK0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/QwnFBmDpfK0</a>

::in movie preview guy's voice::

on a message board,where he had no life....he annoyed on every post he made and the don struck back " i don't care who you think you are but stop Cryin' already"!!".... he had one comeback and his comeback was to stop riding his dick, " you listen to me this is my karma and i'm not going to let you lower it, you listen to me you gotta get off my dick i'm a dubcc legend waaaaa waaaa waaaa" double the action " we all know kobe has the greatest afro of all time" triple the excitement "get off my dick"even more excitement " get off my dick again!" they didn't know who he was  " a star was born when i signed up at this forum, i'm the barbara streisan of this bitch, you're a nobody, i'm a dubcc superstaaaaaaaaaar" one jew.....one desire "i wish you people were in love with kobe as much as me", NIK this Hanukkah is ..." Waaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaa  :'(" .....Little Jew Boy     

now playing on Dubcc forums every where

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »
CHILL back shit 8)....fuck all this bullshit 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2006, 02:12:21 PM »
^shut up, fag.
Your done....again!
the end

Able-s Brother

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2006, 04:20:40 PM »
Damn NIK you take Dubcc more serious than Seer  ;D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2006, 05:27:12 PM »
I stop posting for a year and it's still the same old shit. You kiddies need to find a hobby.

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »
I stop posting for a year and it's still the same old shit. You kiddies need to find a hobby.

dramacc.com

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2006, 06:51:37 PM »
What a great diss everyone has against me...I'm Jewish! Many of you need to come a lot stronger, and no, not like that, E-Crazy you sick faggot.
still wishing? now_you_know your gay because only you think up gay shit like that  :-X

???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2006, 07:16:43 PM »
look at all the net bangin goin on here.. honestly its the internet who gives a shit, you need to relax hahahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2006, 07:31:07 PM »
Damn NIK you take Dubcc more serious than Seer  ;D

Yes, very serious. Aks yourself, is it better to be pointing out that people are dickriding or is it better to be the one doing it?

SGV

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2006, 07:33:08 PM »
LMAO @ the Movie. Classic shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2006, 07:34:08 PM »
Now watch as only the childish dickriders find it funny...

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2006, 07:41:19 PM »
This thread has the potential to be a classic

Looks like you were right.
NO MORE WAR