Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4886 times)

We Fly High

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #120 on: December 23, 2006, 11:58:50 PM »
i'll admit, for the small world that dubcc is, NIK is definitely a legend, he is the most talked about person on this boards hands down. but since Legend usualy has a positive connotation, maybe we can all settle on another word as a substitute, any suggestions?

ecrazy

« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2006, 12:05:27 AM »
i'll admit, for the small world that dubcc is, NIK is definitely a legend, he is the most talked about person on this boards hands down. but since Legend usualy has a positive connotation, maybe we can all settle on another word as a substitute, any suggestions?
"Biggest Joke" Comes to mind....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2006, 09:43:24 PM »
^Funny, considering most of the biggest jokes and sonnings on WCC have come at your expense. Lets not forget that even people who are usually cool with you were clowning the shit out of you for being as pathetic as you are just a few days back...

NIK=Legend for creating classics and sonning fags.
E-Crazy=Infamous for looking like Krondon and being a fag.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
I LOL'ed at a few things in this thread. comedy.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2006, 03:44:01 AM »
LMAO

this shit is classic

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2006, 04:45:19 AM »
nik you need to just let it go buddy. a frail soft man like you who's strung out on weed shouldnt be putting so much stress on yourself. just let it go

ecrazy

« Reply #126 on: December 26, 2006, 05:02:58 AM »
i kinda want to see elior now, i want to play basketball against hip and ball him up, i wonder if he'll have his daddy on site to do something since he wants everything done by his house, hahaha!!!

naw just playing with you elior, i mean with a name like elior, you must be a hardcore gangster thug, and especially from the mean streets of Woodland Hills, Thats G TERRITORY!! OH SNAPS OH SNAPS OH SNAPS!!!

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: December 26, 2006, 05:32:10 AM »
lol this thread still alive... ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #128 on: December 26, 2006, 10:18:26 AM »
nik you need to just let it go buddy. a frail soft man like you who's strung out on weed shouldnt be putting so much stress on yourself. just let it go

If I'm so frail and soft, come here and prove it for $500, female. Acgrundy>>>>Jbananas...You startin' to sound like ECrazy and shit... :grumpy:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #129 on: December 26, 2006, 10:23:33 AM »
funny to me all the people that are on here telling NIK to "let it go" keep arguing with him and going back and forth  ???
So who REALLY needs to let it go?

If you are referring to me, that was my first and only post directed at NIK. The last thing I need is to get into an arguement on a damn website about Kobe and the Lakers. Frankly, I think a lot people on here need to get some pussy instead of sitting in front of their computer all day long talking shit to one another.

it wasnt directed at you, it was directed at the people always telling NIK to let it go as they keep talking shit, if you do that, then I WAS talking about you. And yes people need to get pussy, but its not like if you come on here for a few hrs a day you cant get pussy..people always say that shit, "you need to get more pussy" motherfucker ive fucked over 20 bitches, so who needs to get some pussy?

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #130 on: December 26, 2006, 10:26:28 AM »
i kinda want to see elior now, i want to play basketball against hip and ball him up, i wonder if he'll have his daddy on site to do something since he wants everything done by his house, hahaha!!!

naw just playing with you elior, i mean with a name like elior, you must be a hardcore gangster thug, and especially from the mean streets of Woodland Hills, Thats G TERRITORY!! OH SNAPS OH SNAPS OH SNAPS!!!

anybody in there right mind would. Why the fuck why would you drive anywhere to fight someone or play someone in basketball on Dubcnn?
Horrible attempt to diss somebody by making fun of there first name... :nawty: :loser:

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #131 on: December 26, 2006, 10:27:15 AM »
OH SNAPS OH SNAPS OH SNAPS!!!

LMFAO! That's gayer than "WOW WOW WOW!"...You know your attempt to redeem your image has failed when your best diss against me is implying I'm weak due to my foreign birth-name. So if my name was Ted or Bob or Jose what would you say then to feel better about yourself?? :-*

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #132 on: December 26, 2006, 10:32:40 AM »
OH SNAPS OH SNAPS OH SNAPS!!!

LMFAO! That's gayer than "WOW WOW WOW!"...You know your attempt to redeem your image has failed when your best diss against me is implying I'm weak due to my foreign birth-name. So if my name was Ted or Bob or Jose what would you say then to feel better about yourself?? :-*
real talk

The Best of 3 Worlds

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2006, 01:12:29 PM »

^^
LOL now thats a dickrider NIK

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2006, 01:16:45 PM »

If I'm so frail and soft, come here and prove it for $500, female. Acgrundy>>>>Jbananas...You startin' to sound like ECrazy and shit... :grumpy:

just let it go nik, youre not built for this beef physically or mentally