Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4881 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #180 on: December 27, 2006, 07:30:31 PM »
Hey NIK, serious Question - When did you start hating me? is there a certain thread a couple of years back u can remember that sparked your hatred towards me? i mean, there have been so many sonnings on your behalf, i dont remember when it all started.

Again with your fantasies...Nobody hates you, we just think you're a fucking fag.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: December 27, 2006, 07:40:16 PM »
You once said "I dunno why I used to hate on NIK, he's actually an alright guy"...I'll tell you why you used to hate. Because it was the thing to do, you hopped on the hater bandwaggon, just like you're doing now...

ya for sure I remember sayin that when you were just postin in the Sports section for awhile and acting normal

and before that I nicknamed you Larry Parker's son

I've pretty much always been on the ol' wagon, but the last few months you're really gettin deep into this shit and it just doesn't look good

not a good look at all

that's why everyone else is in the band

Yes, I know you've pretty much always been a hater, but explain what it is in specific that makes you a hater...The thing about you and JBananas that gets me the most is that I had no beef with you guys and I actually thought ya'll were some pretty good posters in the past. The only thing I noticed was that ya'll had some sort of unexplained hate for me (Jbananas way more than you)...See, Jake is on my nuts cuz I've exposed him as a fake Laker fan, ECrazy hates me cuz he's been made fun of by me countless times, but you and Jbananas hating is just meaningless.... I can't understand it, unless you guys were raised by some redneck Jew hating family, or something along those lines...That would honestly be the only logical explanation for this awful dickriding. I'm not a bitch, homie. If I was, I woulda' posted JBanana's original PM by now, which said he hates me because I'm a Jew who defends Kobe...But I have morals, and I don't judge, nor do I hate. Now what's your reason for hating?...PeACe

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #182 on: December 27, 2006, 07:45:22 PM »
8 pages? jesus fucking shit.

E-BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFF

SGV

« Reply #183 on: December 27, 2006, 09:14:09 PM »
How can you sit here and say you're not childish NIK? Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person, hate to admit that you were wrong. Never fails. I've never once seen you admit you were wrong, cuz you always THINK you're right.

You call everyone gay, retarded etc. yet, you're mature right? LMAO. You have a weird way of looking at things.

I don't hate you, I wouldn't give you that much credit. I do think you're an idiot though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #184 on: December 27, 2006, 09:18:48 PM »
LMAO, didn't you just post that reply in some other topic, then deleted it cuz you realized what an idiot you were being?  So you realized your post made no sense in that topic, copy and pasted it to here, re-worded it to seem fitting, and re-posted it again? What a nutriding douche-bag. :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: December 27, 2006, 09:20:02 PM »
His original post that made no sense:

How can you sit here and say you're not childish NIK? You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are, you can't admit you were wrong.

You call everyone gay, retarded etc. yet, you're mature right? LMAO. You have a weird way of looking at things.

Realized that Yishay never actually proved me wrong in that thread, huh? But you didn't wanna waste a perfectly good nut-riding post... :-X

SGV

« Reply #186 on: December 27, 2006, 09:34:11 PM »
LMAO, didn't you just post that reply in some other topic, then deleted it cuz you realized what an idiot you were being?  So you realized your post made no sense in that topic, copy and pasted it to here, re-worded it to seem fitting, and re-posted it again? What a nutriding douche-bag. :grumpy:

Great job Sherlock but no. I was in this thread, clicked on the link to see the other thread and when I logged in to reply, I forgot whcih thread I was in, so that's why I wrote "you just got proven wrong" as if it was recent. Noticing that it was NOT recent and that I didn't mean to post in that thread to start with, I deleted it, copied and pasted what I wrote and fixed it to be fitting (still saying the exact same thing).

But yes, he did prove you wrong. Because he himself said "he wasn't really a Nazi." He stated it was a term they used to describe something else. So yes, you were proven wrong. You continue to be an idiot.

EDIT

I often use the word Nazi to describe people just like he does. When my boss doesn't want to change the radio at work, I call him a Radio Nazi.  Is that to say he's a Nazi? No of course no. It's saying he's very controlling over the Radio. Which is pretty much what that Yishay cat uses the term for (apparently). Does it hurt to be such an idiot?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 09:36:18 PM by SGV »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: December 27, 2006, 09:38:19 PM »
^^LMAO, HOLY SHIT, explain to me how the fuck he proved me wrong in that thread? Stop making excuses for having nothing on me yet still riding my nuts...You just had nothing in specific to say I was proven wrong about, so you switched it up, feeling insecure about what you posted and shit...Don't think I don't know what you're doing...LOLLLL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: December 27, 2006, 09:41:18 PM »
this is the thread he originally replied in saying I was "proven wrong", but deleted the reply cuz he knew he was being dumb. As if we were arguing something in there...LMAO

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=92004.0

SGV

« Reply #189 on: December 27, 2006, 09:47:44 PM »
Seriously guy, this is why I think you're an idiot. You only believe what you want. Someone says something, but you only see what you want. I admitted that I MISTAKENLY posted in this thread, but when I noticed that it was the wrong thread (and was NOT a recent thread at that), I deleted my post, in turn copying and pasting it into this one and fixing it to fit the thread (while keeping my same theme): YOU CANNOT admit that you're wrong.

well actually he isnt a nazi at all, but we use that word overhere for people who are really bossy. but y'all didnt get that.

THAT proves you were wrong. His pops IS NOT a Nazi. It is just a term they use for bossy people. But like Yishay said, you DIDN'T get that. And in classic NIK fashin, you only read what you wanted and replied with:

Yea, that's what they all say...

Go bake yourself, you Jewzi.

Face it, you were proven wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: December 27, 2006, 09:53:48 PM »
^^LMFAO...That whole thread was a joke. Holy shit, SGV, you get dumber as the months go by. "Yishay proved you wrong!"...We weren't debating anything, idiot, I was making a joke about something that sounded funny... If anyone can step into that thread and say I was "proven wrong" without lying to themselves, they're seriously retaded. SGV, I honestly don't believe you can be THAT retarded. It's pretty obvious what you're doing, tryna get out of looking like a complete dumbass and nutrider (not that it isn't too late for that)...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #191 on: December 27, 2006, 09:59:51 PM »
It's a joke now because you've been exposed as an idiot (as usual). If it was a joke (and you didn't really think he's a Jew with a Nazi dad), why would he still be hurt? Can you be that naive to think people will believe you?

Dude, you made a thread trying to clown someone for something that YOU did not understand. But, again, being so childish you refuse to admit you were wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #192 on: December 27, 2006, 10:34:38 PM »
^^LMAO, you dumb nutrider, he said "my dads a nazi", how the hell did he prove me wrong if I assumed his dad was a Nazi  based on that? If he later said "my dad isn't an actual Nazi", that means he proved me wrong? The fat idiot is trying too hard. ::)

SGV REALIZED THAT HE WAS BEING AN IDIOT, which is why he deleted his post and re-worded it in here to ride my nuts with the same words, but on something completely different. If you didn't delete it because you realized you were wrong, why would you lie and say "I made the post in the wrong thread" like a little bitch when it's obvious that you realized where you were posting based on what you said? And there's a warning page that comes up beforehand if you attempt posting in an older thread, so stop tryna lie yourself out this, fatso...

You changed "You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are" to "Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person". WHY WOULD YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHANGE IT IF IT WAS ONLY POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD BY MISTAKE?

See what happens when you ride nuts for no reason, you get...EXPOSED.

WestCoasta

« Reply #193 on: December 27, 2006, 10:41:24 PM »
Now what's your reason for hating?...

probably just because of the way you conduct yourself in these situations

in your case, I'm more of an instigator than a hater

you claim things around here don't bother you but they do of course, come on now

frankly I'm quite entertained by it all and I wanna see how far this all goes

I don't even know you, I just know NOW I KNOW

I'm not a bitch, homie. If I was, I woulda' posted JBanana's original PM by now, which said he hates me because I'm a Jew who defends Kobe...
lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #194 on: December 27, 2006, 10:58:51 PM »
I do care in the WCC world that so many people are riding my nuts...But it's not like I shut this computer down and think about it while I'm blazin a blunt or something. LMAO...I guarantee that you guys wouldn't talk shit on here after you met me... why do you think Acgrundy stopped after we met up for that game? He was my biggest hater EVER, he put all ya'll to shame with his hate towards me...You think it has something to do with realizing that a lot of the hate on here is useless? ITS THE INTERNET, STOP THINKIN YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHATS UP...PeACe