Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4883 times)

SGV

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #195 on: December 27, 2006, 11:03:53 PM »
^^LMAO, you dumb nutrider, he said "my dads a nazi", how the hell did he prove me wrong if I assumed his dad was a Nazi  based on that? If he later said "my dad isn't an actual Nazi", that means he proved me wrong? The fat idiot is trying too hard. ::)

SGV REALIZED THAT HE WAS BEING AN IDIOT, which is why he deleted his post and re-worded it in here to ride my nuts with the same words, but on something completely different. If you didn't delete it because you realized you were wrong, why would you lie and say "I made the post in the wrong thread" like a little bitch when it's obvious that you realized where you were posting based on what you said? And there's a warning page that comes up beforehand if you attempt posting in an older thread, so stop tryna lie yourself out this, fatso...

You changed "You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are" to "Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person". WHY WOULD YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHANGE IT IF IT WAS ONLY POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD BY MISTAKE?

See what happens when you ride nuts for no reason, you get...EXPOSED.

See what happens when you're an idiot:

So you continued on about his dad (or step dad) being Nazi, when in fact he was NOT. Yishay then said:

well actually he isnt a nazi at all, but we use that word overhere for people who are really bossy. but y'all didnt get that.

To which you so childishly replied:

Yea, that's what they all say...

Go bake yourself, you Jewzi.

You were proven wrong and then you became a little kid again and made a childish remark to make your self feel better. Dudes pops wasn't a Nazi, but you jumped to conclusions without knowing and made a thread about it. He disproved that. You were proven wrong. And for the 10898409328423 time:

"I admitted that I MISTAKENLY posted in [this thread, but when I noticed that it was the wrong thread (and was NOT a recent thread at that), I deleted my post, in turn copying and pasting it into this one and fixing it to fit the thread (while keeping my same theme): YOU CANNOT admit that you're wrong."

Which is why I changed: "You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are" to "Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person" as the LATTER is more fitting to the entire thread as a whole. The first quote was fitting to that thread, but I deleted as that would be bringing back an old ass thread, which I DID NOT mean to do.

So being a little boy that you are, you cannot accept when someone tells you that you are wrong. NIK, you were wrong: Dudes pops or step pops were not Nazis. NIK, you were wrong: I DID mistakenly post in that thread, but you being an idiot you can't comprehend the concept that people can actually say "Hey I made a mistake." NIK, you were wrong: ... Fuck it this thread would go on forever if I listed all the times you were wrong, but never admitted it.

WestCoasta

« Reply #196 on: December 27, 2006, 11:23:52 PM »
I guarantee that you guys wouldn't talk shit on here after you met me... why do you think Acgrundy stopped after we met up for that game? He was my biggest hater EVER, he put all ya'll to shame with his hate towards me...You think it has something to do with realizing that a lot of the hate on here is useless?

I thought he came down and wanted to fight and you said you didn't want to cuz it was stupid internet beef haha

so now you're telling people to come and find you?   what if somebody agrees and shows up and you pussy out but he beats your ass anyways?

I wouldn't meet you and I don't ever wanna meet you, I only meet with people on the same page as me and I'm fuckin way ahead of you

but really you should be careful cuz for all you know I and anyone else around here could be some nut pedophile lookin to cage you in the basement

ITS THE INTERNET, STOP THINKIN YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHATS UP

you get it, yet you don't

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #197 on: December 27, 2006, 11:34:17 PM »
I guarantee that you guys wouldn't talk shit on here after you met me... why do you think Acgrundy stopped after we met up for that game? He was my biggest hater EVER, he put all ya'll to shame with his hate towards me...You think it has something to do with realizing that a lot of the hate on here is useless?

I thought he came down and wanted to fight and you said you didn't want to cuz it was stupid internet beef haha

so now you're telling people to come and find you?   what if somebody agrees and shows up and you pussy out but he beats your ass anyways?

I wouldn't meet you and I don't ever wanna meet you, I only meet with people on the same page as me and I'm fuckin way ahead of you

but really you should be careful cuz for all you know I and anyone else around here could be some nut pedophile lookin to cage you in the basement

ITS THE INTERNET, STOP THINKIN YOU ALWAYS KNOW WHATS UP

you get it, yet you don't

I told him I wanted to play basketball, not fight, and that's what we did. He realized it was dumb to fight someone over the internet who you don't really know, and he'll even admit that to you. He told me he would stop the hating on me and we shook hands. That was that, he hasn't followed me in a thread since...I wouldn't meet up with you either, because you seem like a person who places himself on a level above others, like you're superior, and I don't like that in people. "I'm way ahead of you", LMAO...You don't like how I "conduct myself", yet all I'm doing is defending myself from a bunch of groupies hopping on my nuts, and that includes you. You don't even know why you don't like me, you don't have a legit reason, you just don't...That's why I said, the most logical explanation for this hating would be growing up with rednecks who hate Jews. Either that, or being a female..."I don' like you" ::)...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #198 on: December 27, 2006, 11:39:49 PM »
^^LMAO, you dumb nutrider, he said "my dads a nazi", how the hell did he prove me wrong if I assumed his dad was a Nazi  based on that? If he later said "my dad isn't an actual Nazi", that means he proved me wrong? The fat idiot is trying too hard. ::)

SGV REALIZED THAT HE WAS BEING AN IDIOT, which is why he deleted his post and re-worded it in here to ride my nuts with the same words, but on something completely different. If you didn't delete it because you realized you were wrong, why would you lie and say "I made the post in the wrong thread" like a little bitch when it's obvious that you realized where you were posting based on what you said? And there's a warning page that comes up beforehand if you attempt posting in an older thread, so stop tryna lie yourself out this, fatso...

You changed "You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are" to "Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person". WHY WOULD YOU FEEL THE NEED TO CHANGE IT IF IT WAS ONLY POSTED IN THE WRONG THREAD BY MISTAKE?

See what happens when you ride nuts for no reason, you get...EXPOSED.

See what happens when you're an idiot:

So you continued on about his dad (or step dad) being Nazi, when in fact he was NOT. Yishay then said:

well actually he isnt a nazi at all, but we use that word overhere for people who are really bossy. but y'all didnt get that.

To which you so childishly replied:

Yea, that's what they all say...

Go bake yourself, you Jewzi.

You were proven wrong and then you became a little kid again and made a childish remark to make your self feel better. Dudes pops wasn't a Nazi, but you jumped to conclusions without knowing and made a thread about it. He disproved that. You were proven wrong. And for the 10898409328423 time:

"I admitted that I MISTAKENLY posted in [this thread, but when I noticed that it was the wrong thread (and was NOT a recent thread at that), I deleted my post, in turn copying and pasting it into this one and fixing it to fit the thread (while keeping my same theme): YOU CANNOT admit that you're wrong."

Which is why I changed: "You just got proven wrong by Yishay and, like the childish person you are" to "Whenever someone proves you wrong, you, like a childish person" as the LATTER is more fitting to the entire thread as a whole. The first quote was fitting to that thread, but I deleted as that would be bringing back an old ass thread, which I DID NOT mean to do.

So being a little boy that you are, you cannot accept when someone tells you that you are wrong. NIK, you were wrong: Dudes pops or step pops were not Nazis. NIK, you were wrong: I DID mistakenly post in that thread, but you being an idiot you can't comprehend the concept that people can actually say "Hey I made a mistake." NIK, you were wrong: ... Fuck it this thread would go on forever if I listed all the times you were wrong, but never admitted it.

Yes, I was wrong for making a joke about his dad being a Nazi when he said his dad was a Nazi, just like I was wrong about you being fat, and just like I'm wrong about you lying about changing the post.

SGV, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, with your paragraphs tryna talk yourself out of looking dumb all the time...
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 11:41:54 PM by Now_I_Know »

WestCoasta

« Reply #199 on: December 27, 2006, 11:43:28 PM »
haha yeah I'm the one who thinks I'm superior to everyone

I've met people from this site, all on the same page as me, dudes who like to kick it

you sound like the type that runs his fuckin mouth like a girl while the blunt is being passed through the rotation

and then when it's over you bitch about how your boyfriend next to you got 2 extra puffs and you want your money back

you're obviously completely wrapped up in yourself, I can't see you havin any friends that you don't annoy

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #200 on: December 28, 2006, 12:06:26 AM »
^^LOL, see what I mean, you think you have everything figured. WAYYY too judgemental, homie. That's a female trait right there, that's what I'm talkin' about...I'm a VERY mellow dude, I'm the one makin' sure people ARENT babblin' when they're hittin' the blunt and I only speak when I truly need to. Don't believe me, ask the homie Doggy (Sunset Shady)...This is the only place where I go all out and defend myself, because only on here do people find the stupidest things to hate on and talk shit about...Just like you're doing now, being a hater and not even realizing it. Nothing like this EVER happens in real life...I've also met people on this site, and they've also been on the same page as me. And guess what, those people say the same thing I do, I have WAY too big of a fan-club on here, which is why you constantly see these long ass posts from me addressing the issue...PeACe

WestCoasta

« Reply #201 on: December 28, 2006, 12:31:35 AM »
oh you better believe it's figured

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #202 on: December 28, 2006, 12:51:02 AM »
you guys should get a game of team slayer goin. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #203 on: December 28, 2006, 12:53:09 AM »
god damn this thread is getting boring

i need to spice it up

= ??

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Floydness

« Reply #204 on: December 28, 2006, 12:56:03 AM »

I've met people from this site, all on the same page as me, dudes who like to kick it

you sound like the type that runs his fuckin mouth like a girl while the blunt is being passed through the rotation

and then when it's over you bitch about how your boyfriend next to you got 2 extra puffs and you want your money back

you're obviously completely wrapped up in yourself, I can't see you havin any friends that you don't annoy
Its actually quite the contrary, he doesnt really like to talk while hitting the blunt, hes  very relaxed and cool... He doesnt care how many hits you take either.  8)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #205 on: December 28, 2006, 01:12:20 AM »

Its actually quite the contrary, he doesnt really like to talk while hitting the blunt, hes  very relaxed and cool... He doesnt care how many hits you take either.  8)

lol

::nik to floydness::

you got to get on the dubcc website , they're hurting my feelings...defend my honor

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #206 on: December 28, 2006, 01:26:27 AM »

Its actually quite the contrary, he doesnt really like to talk while hitting the blunt, hes  very relaxed and cool... He doesnt care how many hits you take either.  8)

lol

::nik to floydness::

you got to get on the dubcc website , they're hurting my feelings...defend my honor

Yes, because everyone knows if you're not riding my nuts on WCC, you must be summoned by me.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: December 28, 2006, 01:29:41 AM »
^^LOL, see what I mean, you think you have everything figured. WAYYY too judgemental, homie. That's a female trait right there, that's what I'm talkin' about...I'm a VERY mellow dude, I'm the one makin' sure people ARENT babblin' when they're hittin' the blunt and I only speak when I truly need to. Don't believe me, ask the homie Doggy (Sunset Shady)...This is the only place where I go all out and defend myself, because only on here do people find the stupidest things to hate on and talk shit about...Just like you're doing now, being a hater and not even realizing it. Nothing like this EVER happens in real life...I've also met people on this site, and they've also been on the same page as me. And guess what, those people say the same thing I do, I have WAY too big of a fan-club on here, which is why you constantly see these long ass posts from me addressing the issue...PeACe

If people bring up stupid shit, why do you feel the need to defend yourself? The only reason everyone keeps giving you shit is because it's obvious it bothers you. All of your long winded speeches defending yourself only makes it look like you have something to hide. It's psychology 101 homie. Stop being so gullible.

Throwback

« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2006, 01:41:23 AM »
hahahahahahahahahaha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #209 on: December 28, 2006, 01:46:42 AM »

If people bring up stupid shit, why do you feel the need to defend yourself? The only reason everyone keeps giving you shit is because it's obvious it bothers you. All of your long winded speeches defending yourself only makes it look like you have something to hide. It's psychology 101 homie. Stop being so gullible.

I get it...But when I have a rash, I always itch it, even if it doesn't make it go away...