Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4901 times)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #210 on: December 28, 2006, 02:12:08 AM »
god damn this thread is getting boring

i need to spice it up

= ??

hahaha you fuck around
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

SGV

« Reply #211 on: December 28, 2006, 08:23:24 AM »

Yes, I was wrong for making a joke about his dad being a Nazi when he said his dad was a Nazi, just like I was wrong about you being fat, and just like I'm wrong about you lying about changing the post.

SGV, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, with your paragraphs tryna talk yourself out of looking dumb all the time...

Of course it's a joke... that's your defense from looking like an idiot. You seen something and went running with it, but it wasn't even true. You just made an assumption. And the assumption was wrong. You tried your hardest to be right in that thread and you were wrong. Yes, you're wrong about me being fat. I am a big dude. Chubby at most, as I've explained numerous times. I don't have fat legs, feet, hands, arms or chest. The only thing that is big is my stomach. So, yes, you are wrong. And, you idiot, I said I changed the post to fit THIS thread, but it was not changed so drastically. It says the same thing but is formed to fit the thread. Here's a VERY simple breakdown even for an idiot like you:

"You just got proven wrong by Yishay" = "Whenever someone proves you wrong" Instead of it referring to a time where you proven wrong by one person, such as in that thread, I changed it to a more general statement, as this thread is about you overall, not just one moment or thread.

"like the childish person you are" = "you, like a childish person" Pretty much the same thing, just worded different.

So yeah NIK, keep trying to find something, but you always look dumb. The reason NIK isn't a little bitch like this in person is because he is a bitch. He wouldn't have the nerve nor the balls to call anyone on here a bitch, fag, retard or whatever cuz as he said himself:

This is the only place where I go all out

I'm a man. I act the same way here as I act in person. You do something stupid, I'm going to tell you. You say something I disagree with, I'll tell you. I ain't a bitch like NIK.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #212 on: December 28, 2006, 10:10:08 AM »

Yes, I was wrong for making a joke about his dad being a Nazi when he said his dad was a Nazi, just like I was wrong about you being fat, and just like I'm wrong about you lying about changing the post.

SGV, just do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, with your paragraphs tryna talk yourself out of looking dumb all the time...

Of course it's a joke... that's your defense from looking like an idiot. You seen something and went running with it, but it wasn't even true. You just made an assumption. And the assumption was wrong. You tried your hardest to be right in that thread and you were wrong. Yes, you're wrong about me being fat. I am a big dude. Chubby at most, as I've explained numerous times. I don't have fat legs, feet, hands, arms or chest. The only thing that is big is my stomach. So, yes, you are wrong. And, you idiot, I said I changed the post to fit THIS thread, but it was not changed so drastically. It says the same thing but is formed to fit the thread. Here's a VERY simple breakdown even for an idiot like you:

"You just got proven wrong by Yishay" = "Whenever someone proves you wrong" Instead of it referring to a time where you proven wrong by one person, such as in that thread, I changed it to a more general statement, as this thread is about you overall, not just one moment or thread.

"like the childish person you are" = "you, like a childish person" Pretty much the same thing, just worded different.

So yeah NIK, keep trying to find something, but you always look dumb. The reason NIK isn't a little bitch like this in person is because he is a bitch. He wouldn't have the nerve nor the balls to call anyone on here a bitch, fag, retard or whatever cuz as he said himself:

This is the only place where I go all out

I'm a man. I act the same way here as I act in person. You do something stupid, I'm going to tell you. You say something I disagree with, I'll tell you. I ain't a bitch like NIK.

Why would you change the post to fit in here if you supposedly thought you were posting it in here anyways? LMAO. Burned. Stop writing novels explaining yourself, fatso, just take the loss....

And people don't ride my nuts in real life, so there's no need to scratch anyone off...Over here, completely different story.

da flayboyant 2

« Reply #213 on: December 28, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
poop

SGV

« Reply #214 on: December 28, 2006, 10:09:19 PM »
Ok... One last time NIK. You're so slow...

I came in this thread, clicked on the link that you posted, read that thread and decided to post. While I was logging in, I forgot which thread I was in so I posted in what I thought was THIS thread. But, after I replied and realized that it was a different thread, I decided to delete my post, since I didn't want to post in an old thread and I intended on that being in this thread. I hope your autistic ass is able to get it. If not, then I don't know. At least I'm "fat" I can always lose the weight. You're slow, there's nothing you can do about that. Sucks to be you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #215 on: December 29, 2006, 10:17:47 AM »
LMAO@still typing up paragraphs explaining yourself. YOU CHANGED WHAT YOU SAID! IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE POSTING IN HERE ORIGINALLY, WHY WOULD YOU CHANGE WHAT YOU SAID? I honestly hope that really was "one last time", cuz these stories are getting pretty pathetic...

SGV

« Reply #216 on: December 29, 2006, 07:22:56 PM »
Yeah, explaining things like this to a retard like you isn't very easy, I'll just stop. You only see what you want to see. And that's you being "right." See, I'm man enough to admit a mistake. You're bitch enough to always want to be right.

WestCoasta

« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2006, 10:04:54 PM »
LMAO@still typing up paragraphs explaining yourself.

you gotta be one of the dumbest motherfuckers around

man you're fuckin wack, what a loser!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2006, 11:52:28 AM »
Yeah, explaining things like this to a retard like you isn't very easy, I'll just stop. You only see what you want to see. And that's you being "right." See, I'm man enough to admit a mistake. You're bitch enough to always want to be right.

You changed what you said to fit this thread, dickhead, you didn't originally think you were posting in here...Stop lying like your name was Jacob. :nawty:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #219 on: December 30, 2006, 11:53:39 AM »
LMAO@still typing up paragraphs explaining yourself.

you gotta be one of the dumbest motherfuckers around

You're the moron who believes SGV's lies, not me...LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #220 on: December 30, 2006, 12:06:39 PM »
^^LOL, didn't even realize that was West Coast, thought it was some new nutrider...Explained.

SGV

« Reply #221 on: December 30, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »
Ah... The double standards bitches have. NIK makes a thread that backfires, its just a joke and people are too dumb to realize it. I make a mistake, admit it and even explain what happened, yet I'm lying.

Females live by double standards. Real men are able to admit their imperfections. So until you're man enough to start admitting your being wrong, refrain from saying anyone is lying, when you're still the number 1 bitch doing that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #222 on: December 30, 2006, 12:20:30 PM »
Ah... The double standards bitches have. NIK makes a thread that backfires, its just a joke and people are too dumb to realize it. I make a mistake, admit it and even explain what happened, yet I'm lying.

Females live by double standards. Real men are able to admit their imperfections. So until you're man enough to start admitting your being wrong, refrain from saying anyone is lying, when you're still the number 1 bitch doing that.

Still trying? LMAO@even saying my "Jewzi" thread backfired, you're hilarious when you try to get out of things, fat guy. Your explanation failed, thus confirming your lies. Try explaining what you keep ignoring, why would you change what you said if you originally thought you were posting in here? :-*

Throwback

« Reply #223 on: December 30, 2006, 12:24:13 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

SGV

« Reply #224 on: December 30, 2006, 02:12:21 PM »
What don't you understand stpid?

I entered the thread that you posted. I READ what was said, decided I wanted to reply. So I logged in. During that time, I forgot that it was a different thread, so I posted what I did. After realizing, while what I posted was about that thread, it wasn't the thread I wanted to post in, being this one. So, I took what I wrote, because it was still fitting to this thread as people were trying to find out what it is about you that people clown on. So, I re posted the reply and changed it from you being proven wrong and not admitting it by Yishay, to a more general statement and made it whenever someone proves you wrong.

Put being the idiot you are you couldn't see what I said was the same thing and decided to nitpick at the changing of a couple words to attempt to NOT look dumb. Too bad it didn't help. What a way to end your year, looking dumb as usual.