Author Topic: hilarious pm i got today from NIK  (Read 4891 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: hilarious pm i got today from NIK
« Reply #225 on: December 30, 2006, 02:28:03 PM »
LOL@this fatso STILL lying. Moron, when you press post in an older thread it warns you that you're about to bring up an old thread in case you fucked up. "I forgot it was a different thread" hahaha, you didn't confuse shit, you're a fucking lying moron, and if it wasn't true you wouldn't still be attempting to explain yourself...You're more pathetic than those who hate on me because their online buddies do...LMAO.

SGV

« Reply #226 on: December 30, 2006, 02:43:33 PM »
No lies. Just denial on your part. See if you knew that you didnt get proven wrong and were too bitch to admit it, you wouldnt nitpick at some dumb shit. But since you continue to do so, lets drag it out.

Yeah an error popped up, but since the only error Ive ever seen has been the "someone just posted a reply" error, I ignored it and replied. So yeah, there goes that theory. Face it you always get proven wrong and when you cant face it you deny it like a bitch does.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #227 on: December 30, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »
Like I said, anyone who thinks I got "proven wrong" in that Jewzi thread is a dumbfuck. Now stop lying, I know exactly what happened with the posting situation, and so do you...You didn't think it was the same thread, that alone would make you a retard. Just stop explaining yourself man, really, why do you care so much?

SGV

« Reply #228 on: December 30, 2006, 03:04:34 PM »
Typical NIB, you get proven wrong and then deny deny deny. If Im lying, why do you care so much? Why do you keep trying to "prove" it? LMAO. You know youre wrong, so youre trying so hard to be right.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #229 on: December 30, 2006, 03:14:13 PM »
I ain't tryna prove shit, you're the one tryna explain yourself here, I'm just laughin at how many fucking excuses you gotta make for one lie... I don't give a fuck if you think I was "proven wrong" in a 2 year old thread where I was clownin' someone's ironic comments, I just brought that up to show what Yishay was so bitter over...You just took it as a way to ride on the niznuts once again.  :grumpy:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

SGV

« Reply #230 on: December 30, 2006, 03:18:24 PM »
Awww little NIB is admitting his defeat in his own way: Youre riding my nuts. LMAO. Yup Now I Know you know youre wrong. If you didnt care you would let it go. But since you hate being proven wrong youll continue on. Youll say Im riding nuts. Youll call me fat. But youre still a wrong little bitch. Sucks to be you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #231 on: December 30, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »
^^LOL@you jocking me...

I already said that, "beerbelly"VV

Just stop explaining yourself man, really, why do you care so much?

SGV

« Reply #232 on: December 30, 2006, 03:26:40 PM »
LMAO @ You struggling for things to say now. Haha.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #233 on: December 30, 2006, 03:28:14 PM »
Yes, I'm the one who needs to explain things...Funny guy :laugh:.

SGV

« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2006, 03:32:10 PM »
You dont explain, you just deny. Queer guy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2006, 03:36:08 PM »
Just keep talking about that meaningless Jewzi thread, skinny guy... :grumpy:

SGV

« Reply #236 on: December 30, 2006, 03:47:45 PM »
Keep denying your bitch ways, fag boy.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #237 on: December 30, 2006, 03:56:26 PM »
SGV is like 10 people on my nuts...

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #238 on: December 30, 2006, 03:58:34 PM »
wow this spawned 10 pages of people slinging shit at each other. i got nothin against anyone in this thread but come on.. do you got anything better to do?

SGV

« Reply #239 on: December 30, 2006, 04:20:49 PM »
Poor NID is hurt.