Author Topic: The Game: "Fuck Dre, Fuck Aftermath"  (Read 2633 times)

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The Game: "Fuck Dre, Fuck Aftermath"
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2006, 08:57:35 PM »
LOL man some of ya be catching feelings over dre and shit real quick...if dre chose 50 over game, then i understand why game might get pissed off...

If you were Dre, you'd choose 50 Cent too. Its the smart thing to do.

thanks for your invaluable input, curtis.

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2006, 09:16:43 PM »
this is how to cut your 15 minutes down to 5
damn 3 years is a long 5 minutes, huh smart guy?
no source/link = bullshit
 lol @ all the haters creamin' in they panties over this
l

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2006, 09:28:34 PM »
LOL man some of ya be catching feelings over dre and shit real quick...if dre chose 50 over game, then i understand why game might get pissed off...

If you were Dre, you'd choose 50 Cent too. Its the smart thing to do.
If I was Dre I would choose 50...I aint gonna lie...but I'd play him, sqeeze every penny out that fool and still keep it Westcoast on the side. But you know Dre...he don't like drama...that's why he ditched N.W.A., Death Row...2Pac...now The Game...dude is a sell out and people know that...even Snoop Knows that I bet...Dre is a business man tho'...he says it himself "I aint spend my own money since i first signed Eminem"...he'll play you...get some dough...leave you...keep it pushin...find another sucka...sqeeze him dry...leave him and do it again...haha...Dre's a smart dude...gotta give him that...but I think any man would be angry if you were in The Games shoes...to a certain degree...cause that fool Game is getting paid so i don't feel too bad for him...but Dre got him good...dizaaaam...this hip-hop shit is dramatic huh? Shiyettt!! Can't we all just get along!!! HAAAAA....Im jus clownin'...Peace Yall !!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2006, 09:36:50 PM »
fake

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2006, 09:36:57 PM »
hahaha, this shit better be fake for games sake, not because he can't spit back n forth with those niggaz on the aftermath/shady/gunit branch, but because it would end his career, noone whos someone would back him after that im guessin.........but still if it was true.............g-unot/aftersmash.......lmao........maybe dumb but it had me rollin for a second

The_Offence

« Reply #50 on: December 21, 2006, 09:46:16 PM »
WHERE'S THE LINK WITHOUT NO LIKE THIS IS BULLSHIT TO ME

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #51 on: December 21, 2006, 10:03:06 PM »
game sucks anyway no big loss. (There will always come) some other dude to drop generic rhymes about guns and compton

Yeah, Game as an artist, his whole stee, is easily reproducible.
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Westdog

« Reply #52 on: December 21, 2006, 11:52:37 PM »
FUCK DIS SHIT!!!  SO MUCH BULLSHIT anyway ITA ALL MUST BE GOOD IN FUTURE
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #53 on: December 22, 2006, 12:06:04 AM »
meh, I don't seem to believe it.

interview seems quite short; and the stuff "said" by the Game seems a little too sophisticated; normally he would've said he ended G-Unit, then promote his album, said "fuck" and/or "nigga" like 10 or 15 times and would've had more last words to say.

who knows though, it could be real.

I dont believe this. Even for Game, this is too stupid.

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 22, 2006, 12:34:19 AM »
if this is true than damn game and dre aint cool thats wack i was hoping game would be on detox i dont see bishop lamont being better than game even with dre beats he doesnt have that image that game has

westkoastanostra

« Reply #55 on: December 22, 2006, 01:05:55 AM »
this is fake!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 22, 2006, 01:11:50 AM »

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2006, 02:03:32 AM »
Words on the street says that he even said ''Fuck Shady/Aftermath'' on his concert here in sweden..

No, on HIGHER he said FUCK G-Unit THEN the usual "Shady, Aftermath" as the song goes.

And this interview is fake, I heard Game say live 3 days ago "I will never say Fuck Dre, no matter what because he was the one who saved me and gave me the oppertunity to even be here tonight".
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

youngmessnucca

« Reply #58 on: December 22, 2006, 05:29:15 AM »
Funny how most of you talking shit about Game today were sucking his cock pre-DA's release. The people this applies to are side switchers.

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #59 on: December 22, 2006, 05:54:55 AM »
Game should come up with something better then aftersmash if he wants to do 400 bars ;)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 05:57:24 AM by Nosferatu »