Author Topic: Dont Let NIK sink my karma like he has done with others!  (Read 1747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dont Let NIK sink my karma like he has done with others!
« Reply #75 on: December 30, 2006, 12:34:19 PM »
its still sinking even after both you guys just propped me....NIK must really be determined to bring it down.  what a fag

^^What a crying bitch, this shows how much my nutriders are bitches, "my karmaaaaaa is dropping, it must be NIKKK, it's definitely not cuz people hate nutriders who flood the front page with threads about other people"...I haven't touched your karma once, faggot, ask Overseer...LMAO. The funniest is that you're like "it's still sinking after you guys propped me!" and I wasn't even online since yesterday morning, hahaha... Like I give a fuck about all you bitches karma... :loser:

To all my WCC pubic lice...Your karma is going down because people hate nutriders, not because of me. Dudes just don't wanna start shit, but I'm even getting PMs from people I don't know about how pathetic some of ya'll are. "My karma's going down. :'( :'( :'("...LMAO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #76 on: December 30, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »
its still sinking even after both you guys just propped me....NIK must really be determined to bring it down.  what a fag

^^What a crying bitch, this shows how much my nutriders are bitches, "my karmaaaaaa is dropping, it must be NIKKK, it's definitely not cuz people hate nutriders who flood the front page with threads about other people"...I haven't touched your karma once, faggot, ask Overseer...LMAO. The funniest is that you're like "it's still sinking after you guys propped me!" and I wasn't even online since yesterday morning, hahaha... Like I give a fuck about all you bitches karma... :loser:

To all my WCC pubic lice...Your karma is going down because people hate nutriders, not because of me. Dudes just don't wanna start shit, but I'm even getting PMs from people I don't know about how pathetic some of ya'll are. "My karma's going down. :'( :'( :'("...LMAO.

LOL
They think you got youre big Lakers finger or something pressing that diss button at will  8) Its funny

The Best of 3 Worlds

WestCoasta

« Reply #77 on: December 30, 2006, 02:04:18 PM »
I'm -10 in the last few

I'm talking to Overseer this is ridiculous

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2006, 02:22:03 PM »
Alright, that's it...I'm bombing the fuck out of ya'lls karma every time I see your names, the ones complaining like bitches...Nice job being faggots. ;D

SGV

« Reply #79 on: December 30, 2006, 02:25:14 PM »
Damn I got 15 pms today from different people, some even NIKs own friends saying how bitch NIK is. Shits a trip.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: December 30, 2006, 02:31:41 PM »
Damn I got 15 pms today from different people, some even NIKs own friends saying how bitch NIK is. Shits a trip.

You're lying AGAIN...I give permission to Overseer to check my PMs to confirm what I said. Do you? :-*

SGV

« Reply #81 on: December 30, 2006, 02:38:10 PM »
I am? And you know this? Or are you so hurt by the truth that you want to deny it?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: December 30, 2006, 03:05:08 PM »
I am? And you know this? Or are you so hurt by the truth that you want to deny it?

LMAO. If you get PM's from other dudes saying I'm a bitch, which wouldn't be too hard to believe on WCC, I TRULY feel bad for you...But who knows? You're a liar, it probably is another one of your lies in attempt to counter me telling the truth...Shit doesn't work.

SGV

« Reply #83 on: December 30, 2006, 03:09:22 PM »
When you get PMs from people about situations such as these, its support. When I get em, you feel bad for me. LMAO. The denial Queen. NID, Now I Deny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: December 30, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
Support? No...It's just obvious to a good portion of WCC that I have a lot of nutriders. Not the same as YOU randomly getting PMs from people saying IM a bitch. Countering the truth with a lie doesn't work though anyways... :nawty:

SGV

« Reply #85 on: December 30, 2006, 03:28:52 PM »
So a good portion of WCC says you have nutriders. A good portion of WCC also thinks youre a bitch. It works both ways.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: December 30, 2006, 03:32:33 PM »
Think about that one. ;)

SGV

« Reply #87 on: December 30, 2006, 03:37:14 PM »
I am thinking. Even your own supporters, whom you dont call nutriders think youre bitch. Awww sucks to be you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2006, 03:39:39 PM »
LOL, what the hell are you saying?...If people support a bitch, then they're an SGV to begin with. Horrible, man.

SGV

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2006, 03:43:03 PM »
Your own friends think youre bitch. I now know why youre so bitter in life.