Author Topic: Dont Let NIK sink my karma like he has done with others!  (Read 1746 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dont Let NIK sink my karma like he has done with others!
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2006, 04:00:42 PM »
Who's "my own friends"? I don't have "friends" on here that talk to you...LMAO. And LOL@you acting like it's cool to gosspin and talk shit about someone behind their back. Keep on riding, you fat bitch.

SGV

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2006, 04:19:21 PM »
You dont know which friends are hitting me up. Dont be mad. LMAO @ You always gossiping about people, but being mad when others do that to you. Youre a bitch.

PLANT

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2006, 04:24:44 PM »
NIK, your a bitch, and a huge fag.  Grow the fuck up.  You dont even have balls to ride, so stop making these rediculous comments.  Your GF took the wrap for you when you got busted, that shows how much of a man you are.  Im sure shes the one wearing the pants in that relationship. 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 04:27:23 PM by PLANT »

SGV

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2006, 04:27:24 PM »
I can see the reply already. "Fuck you PLANT you faggot. You cant spell! Im such a loser."

PLANT

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2006, 04:34:50 PM »
I can see the reply already. "Fuck you PLANT you faggot. You cant spell! Im such a loser."
typical response from a jewish, karma lowering queer

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »
^^LOL@you guys don't see what you're doing. Blinded by the pubic hair. :grumpy:

PLANT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you're by far the biggest bitch-made faggot on this board, you weasled out of our fuckin bet, you piece of shit, that says a lot more than any of this bullshit ass text could...

PLANT

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2006, 04:40:04 PM »

PLANT, SHUT THE FUCK UP, you're by far the biggest bitch-made faggot on this board, you weasled out of our fuckin bet, you piece of shit, that says a lot more than any of this bullshit ass text could...
man I wish I had a Nick Lachey clicker for the amount of times Ive seen this post ^^^  Get over it man...You must not sleep at night thinking about this shit, still!  HAHA. 

*throws a flaming jew at NIK*

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2006, 04:43:16 PM »

man I wish I had a Nick Lachey clicker for the amount of times Ive seen this post ^^^  Get over it man...You must not sleep at night thinking about this shit, still!  HAHA. 

You just don't realize how pathetic shit like this makes you look...And LOL@the Nazi remarks. Keep 'em coming, you Canadian white Urkle...

PLANT

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2006, 04:51:23 PM »

You just don't realize how pathetic shit like this makes you look...And LOL@the Nazi remarks. Keep 'em coming, you Canadian white Urkle...
keep telling yourself that....Everyone on DubCC knows your the biggest fag on the board.  When you win the DubCC award for "Nutrider of the Year" and "Most Annoying Poster of the Year" maybe it will start to sink in. 

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2006, 04:57:28 PM »
I think its safe to say everybody on this board hate jewy except for his flunky mosav and a handful of laker fans that lurk in the sports section at all times

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2006, 05:00:01 PM »

keep telling yourself that....Everyone on DubCC knows your the biggest fag on the board.  When you win the DubCC award for "Nutrider of the Year" and "Most Annoying Poster of the Year" maybe it will start to sink in. 

Yes, EVERYONE knows I'm the biggest fag all because there are 5-10 fruitcups on here who love riding my nuts for liking the Lakers/Kobe, or because I've exposed them in the past, like I did with you about bitching out of the bet...or simply cuz it's the thing to do. That really explains why there's been a number of people coming in here and telling you guys to get off my nuts. It also explains why my karma is going up, while yours is going down without me even being online. LMAO. Like I give a fuck about WCC's butt-buddy awards?...Look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you're a man...You know the answer can't be truthfully yes, Urkle...
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 05:02:11 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »
I think its safe to say everybody on this board hate jewy except for his flunky mosav and a handful of laker fans that lurk in the sports section at all times

Keep convincing yourself that you're not on my nuts alone, faggot...That's why I'm on everybody's shout out list. It's just that the dickriding females like you make a lot more noise...

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2006, 05:02:49 PM »
^jewbag you are so full of shit. you have so much self loathing you dedicate sevral pages of arguing with other people trying to get them to share your misery. i dont hate the lakers, you never exposed me for anything but anyone with common sense can see youre just a little spoiled prick who falls on weird homosexual insults all the time and is like a cancer. just delete your account

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2006, 05:06:35 PM »
It's not arguing, it's scratching you fags off my nuts...The people with common sense are the ones who are telling you losers to back up off me and stop making these pathetic threads. There's been at least 5-6 people posting in these threads telling you guys to stop riding dick. Along with the PMs I get of people telling me to ignore you fags, and the members on this board I know in person who laugh at how pathetic humans can get...

"we hate you!" :grumpy:
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 05:20:23 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2006, 05:07:28 PM »
LMAO @ Not caring about Dubcc awards when he wants to be known as the Legend of Dubcc. Wants credit for different sections on the forum. Etc. Etc. What a loser.