Author Topic: Larry Johnson Calls out Herm Edwards  (Read 198 times)

"THE" MoSav

Larry Johnson Calls out Herm Edwards
« on: December 22, 2006, 10:16:39 AM »
He criticized Herm Edwards for his play calling, ABOUT TIME..Herm is a great defensive coach, but he has always been way to conservative, he needs to open it up..7-7 they are all but out, Herm needs to change his playcalling on offense cuz he does have the final say...Herm Edwards is an overrated head coach if you ask me..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

Re: Larry Johnson Calls out Herm Edwards
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 10:19:20 AM »
I gota sell, SAV u know how I feel about Herm ;D

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 10:23:37 AM »

I know, but offensivly he hurts the teams he is coaching cuz he is WAY WAY WAY to conservastive, great defensive coach, but i think hed be better fit as a D-Cord then a head coach, can you deny the fact he lessens offenses by his conservativeness? I know they dont have Al Saunders and Trent Green got hurt, but still THEY NEVER open it up, EVER..

The Best of 3 Worlds

WC Iz Active

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 10:27:51 AM »

I know, but offensivly he hurts the teams he is coaching cuz he is WAY WAY WAY to conservastive, great defensive coach, but i think hed be better fit as a D-Cord then a head coach, can you deny the fact he lessens offenses by his conservativeness? I know they dont have Al Saunders and Trent Green got hurt, but still THEY NEVER open it up, EVER..

Yeah your right, he got the same criticsm when he was in New York

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 10:31:53 AM »

Yeah your right, he got the same criticsm when he was in New York

i just think hed be a GREAT D-Coordinator where as a head coach he is suspect

The Best of 3 Worlds

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 11:18:54 PM »
He is way more conservative than Marty shitenhymer ever was.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2006, 10:47:48 AM »
He is way more conservative than Marty shitenhymer ever was.

Marty has OPENED WAY UP this year...he hasnt been predictable since that baltimore game...

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 10:39:11 AM »
The Chiefs were better with their backup than with Green this year.  Kinda ironic that LJ is the one griping, as this offense gets him so many carries / yards a game.  But that makes me like dude even more cuz he's more pissed about losing.  Lots of cats in the league wouldn't give a fuck about being .500 if they're getting 100+ yds and a TD every game.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2006, 10:46:27 AM »
The Chiefs were better with their backup than with Green this year.  Kinda ironic that LJ is the one griping, as this offense gets him so many carries / yards a game.  But that makes me like dude even more cuz he's more pissed about losing.  Lots of cats in the league wouldn't give a fuck about being .500 if they're getting 100+ yds and a TD every game.
[/b]

Exactly! he made it clear last night after the game that Losing is NOT OKAY, and he made it sound like some of the other guys in the lockerroom dont feel that way, so he is clearly still frustrated, winning does help cure things. Maybe, they should have stayed with Huard and let Green sit the year out, but they had some tough games AT Balt and At SD they would have lost either way, and you cant blame Green for the Browns loss, he played great, that was on the defense..i just think they hit a bump in the road schedule wise once Green came back...They also need to go get some WR's they rely to much on LJ and Even Tony in the passing game, they have no big play threats on offense at all besides Larry and he doesnt break that many long td's runs (at least he hasnt this year) Go Spend some money on a WR, the defense went from being ranked 26th to 12th so there is ALOT of promsise on the defense, very good veteran secondary (Law,Surtain,Sammy Knight, Greg Wesley) 2 very good young LB's (Kawika Mitchell, and Derrick Johnson 8)) and Kendrell Bell is the 33rd backer thats fuckin solid, and then 2 very very good young De's Tamba Hali and Jared Allen..so there defense has promise, and you know Herm is a defensive mind and Gunther Cunningham has great schemes and finnally has the players to execute, but if they dont go get a BETTER WR or 2, they will be 10-6 again next year fighting to make the playoffs, i really feel its THAT Crucial...

The Best of 3 Worlds

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 08:57:05 PM »
[/b]

Exactly! he made it clear last night after the game that Losing is NOT OKAY, and he made it sound like some of the other guys in the lockerroom dont feel that way, so he is clearly still frustrated, winning does help cure things. Maybe, they should have stayed with Huard and let Green sit the year out, but they had some tough games AT Balt and At SD they would have lost either way, and you cant blame Green for the Browns loss, he played great, that was on the defense..i just think they hit a bump in the road schedule wise once Green came back...They also need to go get some WR's they rely to much on LJ and Even Tony in the passing game, they have no big play threats on offense at all besides Larry and he doesnt break that many long td's runs (at least he hasnt this year) Go Spend some money on a WR, the defense went from being ranked 26th to 12th so there is ALOT of promsise on the defense, very good veteran secondary (Law,Surtain,Sammy Knight, Greg Wesley) 2 very good young LB's (Kawika Mitchell, and Derrick Johnson 8)) and Kendrell Bell is the 33rd backer thats fuckin solid, and then 2 very very good young De's Tamba Hali and Jared Allen..so there defense has promise, and you know Herm is a defensive mind and Gunther Cunningham has great schemes and finnally has the players to execute, but if they dont go get a BETTER WR or 2, they will be 10-6 again next year fighting to make the playoffs, i really feel its THAT Crucial...

damn dog your droppin some bombs with that analysis.  But its spot on no doubt.  They def need a solid receiving core, but still green is what 37-38 and coming off a serious concussion?  He can't have THAT much left in the tank.  KC has arguably the best homefield in the NFL, but they've def struggled on the road.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2006, 05:01:50 PM »
[/b]

damn dog your droppin some bombs with that analysis.  But its spot on no doubt.  They def need a solid receiving core, but still green is what 37-38 and coming off a serious concussion?  He can't have THAT much left in the tank.  KC has arguably the best homefield in the NFL, but they've def struggled on the road.
[/b]

exactly, but when they are on the road you NEED BIG PLAY THREATS, thats how you get the crowd out of the game, BIG PLAYS. But about Trent Green, he still looks good but yeah he probably doesnt have a whole lot leftt. So its nice to know you have a younger Qb in Huard, yet experienced enough...But Huard isnt that young, just younger then Trent. They need to draft a QB, but first they need some WR's and maybe interior d-lineman, but WR's first i bet most people cant name 1 wr on there team i can name 3, but thats me..Eddie kennison should not i repeat SHOULD NOT be a #1 Wr in the NFL. 2 at best. maybe even a 3 at this point in his career. Sammie Parker as #2  ??? I mean hes okay, then you have Dante Hall as youre 3?? Thats terrible, he hasnt made a play in like 2 years....Chiefs keep there defense together, and get some Wr's with talent we could be looking at a 12-4 team next year..

The Best of 3 Worlds