Author Topic: Anyone know much here about accidents?  (Read 329 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Anyone know much here about accidents?
« on: December 22, 2006, 04:29:25 PM »

What happened was, me n my patnaz is on the side of the freeway, in the fast lane, car's messed up, my hazard lights are on, my car is chillin, my phone is in there, I go back to get it after like 5 minutes of being there, some female rolls thru going like 70mph with a van and hits me hard on the side, I get a severe concussion from the impact and lucky to be alive. Supposodly she was drunk also, but I still havent got the police report.

Now, people are telling me it's better to have a personal injury lawyer when you go to the other person's insurance company to get the money you feel they owe you for ure car and injuries etc. I was just gonna go to that person's insurance company and try to have them settle with me, but does that make it look like I'm there because of greed? Might have to take the professional route and get a lawyer rite? Anyone been in similar situation before?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Samoan Enforcer

Re: Anyone know much here about accidents?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 05:04:05 PM »
dumb bitch hit your car or your body?
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 05:06:53 PM by J Bananas »

acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 05:06:26 PM »
dude don't even fuck around, get  a lawyer.  They will get you a lot more money than you will yourself.  They specialize in that shit, you don't.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 05:22:55 PM »
def. get a lawyer.  my dad was in a bad accident 3 years ago and still hasn't settled. 

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 05:25:57 PM »
I know I don't specialize, but I didn't think this type of shit would need to go that far, I always thought insurance companies would settle with you since it's their client I'm dealing with. I don't really even know who these lawyers are, shit if it was criminal lawyers I have the best ones in my list ready. Ay AC, the shit happened right there on 101 North, by Frisco, I know you know where that is....my accident shut that muthafucka down completely.

She hit the car so bad that my engine flew 3 lanes over and 3 other cars hit the engine. Crazy ass shit, and yeah I got dragged on the ground when she hit my car, cuzz I was leaning over on the driver side into the car, she hit the passenger side, and my head hit the car I guess, the concussion made me lose like around 2 weeks of memory, the type of shit muthafucaz see in movies.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 05:28:50 PM »

Damn, that's fucked up
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 06:17:45 PM by K-Dub aka I C U »

kemizt

acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 05:46:47 PM »
damn man, first off you need to go to the doctor and chiropractor.  insurance companies are shady as fuck and will do whatever they can to get out of paying claims or paying the least amt possible.  You need to go to the doctor and chiropractor to prove that you have sustained injuries.

as far as picking an attourney, the best bet is to go with someone who has been hired by a friend of yours.  If you don't know any that way, then I guess just start looking through the phone book.  Hell, call a shitload of them, they will send out letters stating their services.  You won't have to pay anything for the attourney until the case is won or settled, and they will just take it out of the winnings or settlement.  98% chance a settlement will happen, and the lawyer will take about 40%.  Definately you will need to get the police report.  If she was drunk you have a great case.  Seriously though, don't even think of not hiring an attourney.

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 07:07:56 PM »
damn homey sorry bout that shit thats pretty bad, yeah get a lawyer and keep close ties with the insurance folks, if they like you they'll bleed the other person for more money and get better work done on your car. its shiesty but lawyers and insurance people are like that, and it will benefit you more

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 07:33:28 PM »
God damn, you really are lucky to still be breathing homie. Definitely get a lawyer though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 07:36:58 PM »
God damn, you really are lucky to still be breathing homie. Definitely get a lawyer though.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 07:41:58 PM »
Yeah, absolutely get a lawyer man.  The vast majority of them will give you free consultation and likely not charge a penny unless you receive a settlement.  If you had cancer you'd get a doctor right?  Get a fuckin lawyer - its what they do.  These cats only get paid if you do, so they'll suck them motherfuckers as dry as possible and fight to the end.  

Another piece of advice, start writing down EVERY negative ramification of the accident - depression, headaches, lost memory, can't work, erectile dysfunction, what the fuck ever.  If you're constipated, blame it on this bitch.  But the more documentation you have, the better your case will look in court.

I'm sure there's some jews on this board that can point you to a good bloodsucking lawyer.  

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2006, 03:41:09 PM »
yup, I guess I'ma be meeting a lawyer this week....

COMING IN 2008.

Able-s Brother

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2006, 03:53:54 PM »
Rodzilla don't get a lawyer if you don't have long term injuries.

40% cut is way too much. Just ask for pain/suffering, car rental, other expenses and market value for your ride.

Doing some reading online.
http://expertpages.com/news/reimbursement.htm
http://expertpages.com

p.s. you need to get a color camera  ;D

« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 03:59:48 PM by I'm Back Like Revenge of the Nerds times ten with the Birds »

Chief

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2006, 11:45:41 PM »
is that your new ride?

dont lie, thats what you get for gettin hyphy and ghost ridin your whip  :P

unlucky man, hope your shit get's settled..

ps. why do you always pull the same poker face?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2006, 12:11:37 AM »
^ man I dunno how to smile, it's just too fake for me, everyone n they mama always asks me why I never have any emotion on mah face, I can't answer it, no idea, I guess life ain't been too sweet.

Tonight I got a connection with the personal injury lawyer who was also on the Scott Peterson team over here on my side of the bay. But I'm still contemplating whether I should go for the lawyer or not.

COMING IN 2008.