Author Topic: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?  (Read 1303 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?
« on: December 22, 2006, 08:20:33 PM »
http://www.filecabi.net/video/oakland256.html

I see it happen all the time....it's an everyday thang and it's respected.. It's like if you don't like it, don't come through, if you look like a square, you gone get ure shit fuuuucked up, even the cops don't fuck wit it.... haha, it gets crazier everyday... "Town Shit"

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2006, 08:30:56 PM »
Wow, how cool.  I'm impressed, respect.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2006, 08:32:38 PM »
i'd beat the shit out of some body if they did that shit to my ride and if there was more then one i would run they bitch ass's over. if all else fails then say hello to my little friend.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2006, 08:38:18 PM »
their lucky its a nice lil city like Oakland.  Come to El Salvador wit that and youll have ur head chopped off wit a Machete
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2006, 09:02:19 PM »
^ You stupid, gone compare to El Salvador? lmao....yeah go do that shit in the Middle East and get a fuckin grenade exploding on ure head....This is America though! and most do fight back, thats the reason why the murder rate is so high the nice lil city of oakland. lol

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2006, 09:12:23 PM »
Middle East and get a fuckin grenade exploding on ure head...

Thats happens alot in El Salvador too.  My dad was just a regular teenager and he was going to work and all of a sudden somebody trew a grenade and knocked em off his feet.   
And since he didnt die they took him to a graveyard and told him that he had 5 seconds to run away or else he be killed, so he ran out quick wit his life.  (he was a soccer player so he could run).

swangin and bangin

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2006, 09:15:07 PM »
^ yea but this is amerika and they dont do that shit.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2006, 09:25:28 PM »
This is America though! and most do fight back, thats the reason why the murder rate is so high the nice lil city of oakland. lol

Thats just being stupid what they kill for.  Oakland is a nice city. just like compton is a nice city, New York is a nice city anywhere in America is a nice compared to where others are living.  We live good compared to people from other places.
Its like what immortal-technique said "fuck ur chain, my people will kill u for water"
We kill cause we have to.

No matter how hard u think u got it.  Someone has it alot worse then u. People may say im "ghetto" cause of where i live and cause we live paycheck to paycheck.
but my parents always tell me not to complain cause we live good compared to my where my peoples live

swangin and bangin

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2006, 09:29:11 PM »
^nigga thats hella dumb
cause thats like sayin "man them tribes that live in the forests are hella ghetto cause they is never gauranteed a meal"

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2006, 09:30:16 PM »
thats like sayin "man them tribes that live in the forests are hella ghetto cause they is never gauranteed a meal"

Exactly

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »
1st of all, where do you live and where have you been?? I've personally been to the slums of Middle East, I been in the slums of Indonesia etc....It's all dangerous ofcourse....but if you go to the slums of Oakland, you'll be on ure toes just like you would be out of country....death is death no matter what!

COMING IN 2008.

swangin and bangin

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2006, 09:38:37 PM »
its all different where ever you go. and it depends on how bad youve had it. for example if a bitch like paris hilton had to live in a 2 bedroom house then she would feel like she is living hella shitty but if it was somebody else got to live there who had been strugglin most they lives in apartments and shelters and shit then they would feel like they was livin a pretty good life.
ya know what i mean

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2006, 09:47:06 PM »
1st of all, where do you live and where have you been?? I've personally been to the slums of Middle East, I been in the slums of Indonesia etc....It's all dangerous ofcourse....but if you go to the slums of Oakland, you'll be on ure toes just like you would be out of country....death is death no matter what!

Im living in Whittier right now.  Grew up all over L.A. County. 
its true that death is death.
But the reasons why alot people die here in America is stupid.
Like this video.  Its a bunch of stupid teens braking car windows. Its all good to do that in Oakland. Cause they know nothing gonna happen.
But imagine if they tried doing that somewhere else.
Alot of people in El Salvador ( i say el salvador because that the only place ive gone to other then california) dont even have cars and the ones that do, they brake their backs to get one and when i see this it gets me mad. 
Thats why i say that if they did that there they would be killed cause it aint no joke over in el salvador to mess wit somebodys cars.
I know theres alot of worse places then El Salvador, i just say El salvador because thats the only place ive gone to so i cant speak for no other place or country
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 09:51:10 PM by BigG »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2006, 09:47:20 PM »
come to the slums of rio de janeiro and see whats up. Cops cant even enter it...

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 09:56:12 PM »
that isnt murder shit... its a bunch of dudes with too much spare time hatin on dudes who got more then them.