Author Topic: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?  (Read 1322 times)

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?
« Reply #45 on: December 23, 2006, 02:35:05 PM »
Fuck Oakland Dumb Mutherfuckers.Why the fuck would you destroy someones car while they are in it?What if they have kids with them.Ive never been ever hated Oakland but shit like this is really making me dislike them mutherfuckers.
Hahahaha! Don't nobody give a fuck you nerd ass nigga...
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2006, 03:58:01 PM »
hyphy is stupid, thats comin from a Frisco native.

haha, yeah you already know how Frisco cats feel about hyphy and been trying to sperate themselves, but couldn't do it because it got too big, and there's too much money to be made. But in the streets, it's different, in Frisco the gangstaz is more oriented with street rules and strategizing n gettin money etc. while in Oakland everyone just wilds out, you can't even trust ure own homies.

yea man, as soon as you cross that bridge its like you went from the sun to the moon...shit is so different.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2006, 03:59:37 PM »
hyphy is stupid, thats comin from a Frisco native.

Well we all know frisco don't get down like the town anyways, so that speaks for its self. It's only like 3 hoods there and they hella small..

i found that shit pretty funny... dumb fucks, dont blame pills, blame that lame ass hyphy movement.

are pills the new thing to take agin or something?
Hahaha! Nigga you ignorant than a motha fucka, niggas was doin that shit before the movement and before hyphy had a name. I was doing shit like that when I was 14 nigga, I'm from the town. That is what hyphy is but ain't got shit to do with no movement. And all you niggas sayin ya'll would run them over, nigga please!! This shit has been going on for years and only one person got ran down, and it was a bitch. Them niggas will mob on your ass nigga, you're out of your element, that shit is like a jungle. On top of that, if your car doesn't get shot up and you happen to get away, all that's gonna happen is you're gonna catch a case for vehicular homicide. Real recognize real though and if you ain't a bitch, they ain't gonna fuck with you coz most likely you'd be participating in the shit. Not too many out of towners role through them parts, so niggas will know what you about on how you carry your self.. But if you try and stop that shit or get hyphy with them niggas it's curtains, I suggest if ya'll got a problem with it just stay out of Oakland at night and on the weekends.

maybe vallejo too???...them muthafuckas in fresno, stockton, and modesto aint no joke either.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2006, 04:51:09 PM »
i remember walking out of a liquor store on 55th and market and there was these two berkeley college kids who saw i was white and came up yelling at me "help, some mutherfuckers trashed our car! call 911" i was like sucks homey then walked back to my house and saw a ford taurus with all the windows blown out and scuff marks all over it. i laughed like a hyena. end of story

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2006, 05:58:39 PM »
http://www.filecabi.net/video/oakland256.html

I see it happen all the time....it's an everyday thang and it's respected.. It's like if you don't like it, don't come through, if you look like a square, you gone get ure shit fuuuucked up, even the cops don't fuck wit it.... haha, it gets crazier everyday... "Town Shit"

Why are yall glorifying this ignorant bullshit, it's stuff like this that makes our people look bad.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2006, 06:11:12 PM »
my god this is degrading for peoples livin in oakland. lmao, what the fuck do they get out of this? seems like a bunch of kids that really got nothin better do to and never been caught up b4. who in da fuck would want to get caught up for trashin a car for fun?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2006, 06:27:11 PM »
what the fuck do they get out of this?

A thrill in their pants.

Gotta love the original quote that this is "respected".  :laugh:

Fucking idiots just trashing the shit of other people who have clearly done better than these morons in life.

And they wonder why they will never turn out to be anything.  :-\

This is basically a video of a group of fucking haters, bottomline.
NO MORE WAR

XL Middleton

• Crown City Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • www.xlmiddleton.com
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2006, 06:37:46 PM »
wow cool. definitely behavior to be proud of.
XLMIDDLETON.COM
TWITTER.COM/XLMIDDLETON
FACEBOOK.COM/XLMIDDLETON
YOUTUBE.COM/XLMIDDLETONMUSIC
MYSPACE.COM/XLMIDDLETON

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2006, 07:04:26 PM »
Fuck Oakland Dumb Mutherfuckers.Why the fuck would you destroy someones car while they are in it?What if they have kids with them.Ive never been ever hated Oakland but shit like this is really making me dislike them mutherfuckers.
Hahahaha! Don't nobody give a fuck you nerd ass nigga...

Um ok Wanksta.U probably are one of the idiots that does this shit and i hope you eat a dick.

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2006, 07:50:38 PM »
my god this is degrading for peoples livin in oakland. lmao, what the fuck do they get out of this? seems like a bunch of kids that really got nothin better do to and never been caught up b4. who in da fuck would want to get caught up for trashin a car for fun?
That shit ain't degrading. Motha fuckas act like they never grew up around ignorant people before, God. Oh shit, I keep forgetting that this is the internet and the internet is full of nerds and weenies who sit behind the computer all day giving opinions on everything. Go tell them niggas that.. Most of em are crack babies and E-Poppers, niggas is teenagers with nothing to do, I mean it is the hood! What else they gonna do? All there is to do is that, sell dope, and shoot niggas up and I ain't glorifying none of that, but this is better than the two other options. Nerd ass niggas on here, ya'll just don't understand hood culture, or town culture to be specific. Ya'll niggas ain't doin shit to better our community so shut the fuck up and eat a dick fucking computer dweebs!

And Vegasmac25, shut up and go play on your slot machines you dork..
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 11:28:51 PM by sonofisis »
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2006, 08:00:17 PM »
That shit ain't degrading. Motha fuckas act like they never grew up around ignorant people before, God. Oh shit, I keep forgetting that this is the internet and the internet is full of nerds and weenies who sit behind the computer all day giving opinions on everything. Go tell them niggas that.. Most of em are crack babies and E-Poppers, niggas is teenagers with nothing to do, I mean it is the hood! What else they gonna do? All there is to do is that, sale dope, and shoot niggas up and I ain't glorifying none of that, but this is better than the two other options. Nerd ass niggas on here, ya'll just don't understand hood culture, or town culture to be specific. Ya'll niggas ain't doin shit to better our community so shut the fuck up and eat a dick fucking computer dweebs!

My hood doesn't do that.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #56 on: December 23, 2006, 08:22:54 PM »
damn, it must sucks to live there, u go outside for a night with your gurl than a bunch of nobodys jump on your car for no reason, i wouldn't want to live there, people are really unicivilised, animals got more dignity than that

grandaddyblwn

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: December 23, 2006, 09:00:06 PM »
yadadadada real talk oakland 510 too crazy ever since thay hyphy shit started man

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 23, 2006, 09:40:44 PM »
sonofisis Arent you suppose to be out side hitting cars and cracking windows?Isnt that the cool thing in the Bay (Oakland)?SO i guess your not cool then sonofisis if your in here typing instead of trashing cars.Dumb Mutherfuckers are crack babies but they  are citizens and fucking have 2 legs and 2 arms and they can speak English.THey are just of bunch of idiots and lazy bastards with no clue of what is life or what life has in store for them.So is still say fuck em.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #59 on: December 23, 2006, 11:57:09 PM »
Why are yall glorifying this ignorant bullshit, it's stuff like this that makes our people look bad.

I guess you're just skippin through my posts, if you read, you'll see I'm not "glorifying", I'm simply displaying 4 people that ain't never seen something like that. My whole point of it though, was this is a one of the big reasons the murder rate is so high in Oakland, the dumb shit, not no gang wars or serial killers.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!