Author Topic: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?  (Read 1323 times)

Chief

Re: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2006, 12:17:47 AM »
my god this is degrading for peoples livin in oakland. lmao, what the fuck do they get out of this? seems like a bunch of kids that really got nothin better do to and never been caught up b4. who in da fuck would want to get caught up for trashin a car for fun?
That shit ain't degrading. Motha fuckas act like they never grew up around ignorant people before, God. Oh shit, I keep forgetting that this is the internet and the internet is full of nerds and weenies who sit behind the computer all day giving opinions on everything. Go tell them niggas that.. Most of em are crack babies and E-Poppers, niggas is teenagers with nothing to do, I mean it is the hood! What else they gonna do? All there is to do is that, sell dope, and shoot niggas up and I ain't glorifying none of that, but this is better than the two other options. Nerd ass niggas on here, ya'll just don't understand hood culture, or town culture to be specific. Ya'll niggas ain't doin shit to better our community so shut the fuck up and eat a dick fucking computer dweebs!

And Vegasmac25, shut up and go play on your slot machines you dork..

LMFAO @ callin me ignorant... and saying shit like this "What else they gonna do? All there is to do is that, sell dope, and shoot niggas up and I ain't glorifying none of that, but this is better than the two other options."

you e-thug, ever heard of gettin a job? goin to school? LMFAO. if not that, why not just go out and have fun, without having fun at others expense?

LOL ignorant, thats some funny shit.

fuckin geeks in oakland cant handle their drugs  :P  ;D start wildin out after a couple pills  :D

ecrazy

« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2006, 12:32:39 AM »
wow...speechless....i dont see the reason for doing it unless your out to jack people for something, like that lil motor bike or whatever,  but yeah, i wouldnt roll thru there unless im there for business.....

swangin and bangin

« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2006, 03:10:43 AM »
wow...speechless....i dont see the reason for doing it unless your out to jack people for something, like that lil motor bike or whatever,  but yeah, i wouldnt roll thru there unless im there for business.....
yea you shouldnt go there i dont think they like faggots. (no homo)

ecrazy

« Reply #63 on: December 24, 2006, 03:31:03 AM »
yea you shouldnt go there i dont think they like faggots. (no homo)

who are you? no one cares what you think....you really want me to be gay that bad kid?

swangin and bangin

« Reply #64 on: December 24, 2006, 03:54:08 AM »
 ;D

ecrazy

« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2006, 04:01:30 AM »
^^^Im fly kid, i know, i know

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #66 on: December 24, 2006, 04:17:47 AM »
over here we let the youngaz deal with this bull...we jus make money...

somebody did dis to a bus last week..put a 16ft spike thru the front windscreen an almost hit a 70yr old woman..

gangsta... ::)

Suga Foot

« Reply #67 on: December 24, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »
Man I can understand fuckin up that SUV because the dude lost control and almost killed some people.  That would happen anywhere, I'm surprised they didn't light the thing on fire. 

But like Rod said, and in the video, if you're not from the town, don't go to the town.  Its easy as that.  Every city has areas like that.  You don't just go hang out there if you're not from there.  I'm not gonna go to Oakland, and see a huge group of people and be like "whats up homeys, can I hang?", if you can't handle that shit, do go into it.

Some of that shit looked unnecessary, like fuckin up the taxi, but whatever.  I'm not the mayor of oakland, so fuck it.

2Pac4EVER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2006, 01:46:42 PM »
http://www.filecabi.net/video/oakland256.html

I see it happen all the time....it's an everyday thang and it's respected.. It's like if you don't like it, don't come through, if you look like a square, you gone get ure shit fuuuucked up, even the cops don't fuck wit it.... haha, it gets crazier everyday... "Town Shit"

C'mon, man. You're just as dumb as every person in that video who was involved in that vandalism. What's the point in glorifying this crap? "It's an everday thang and it's respected...?" This stuff is so degenerating to society. Hard working people getting their cars vandalized for doing absolutely nothing, minding their own business.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2006, 04:16:55 PM »
^ Damm another fuckin idiot that don't read non of my posts. I'm not glorifying anything, I'm saying "It's an everyday thang and it's respected" because that is what it is. I'm not giving you my opinion, I'm telling you what it's like.. once again, I'm simply displaying what's goin on, why y'all gettin mad at me for POSTING it, be mad at what's going on.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2006, 04:21:04 PM »
^ lol dude had to repeat himself like 6 times this thread explaining the same shit

no seriously bro why you glorifying this shit? lol
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2006, 04:30:40 PM »
^ lol exactly, jesus....this is why I stopped posting on here....sensative ass people, and no one cares what you tough guys would've done in this situation.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #72 on: December 24, 2006, 04:42:16 PM »
some of you got this shit goin right over your heads. it's not hard to figure out, this is why most of these murders are goin on cuz of people pullin dumb shit

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #73 on: December 24, 2006, 04:49:19 PM »
^ lol exactly, jesus....this is why I stopped posting on here....sensative ass people, and no one cares what you tough guys would've done in this situation.

Dude you got caught frontin, now own up to it.  You made a stupid ass comment, that's that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #74 on: December 24, 2006, 04:53:53 PM »
some of you got this shit goin right over your heads. it's not hard to figure out, this is why most of these murders are goin on cuz of people pullin dumb shit

Many murders in hoods are always over dumb shit.