Author Topic: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?  (Read 1335 times)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
Re: y'all wanna just 1 of the reasons why Oakland is Murder Capital?
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2006, 07:35:11 PM »
Thizz is what it izz.

makes one question the positivity of the hyphy movement.

To my knowledge they do this shit all over the Bay at sideshows if you fuck up at the sideshow.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2006, 10:08:19 PM »
my god this is degrading for peoples livin in oakland. lmao, what the fuck do they get out of this? seems like a bunch of kids that really got nothin better do to and never been caught up b4. who in da fuck would want to get caught up for trashin a car for fun?
That shit ain't degrading. Motha fuckas act like they never grew up around ignorant people before, God. Oh shit, I keep forgetting that this is the internet and the internet is full of nerds and weenies who sit behind the computer all day giving opinions on everything. Go tell them niggas that.. Most of em are crack babies and E-Poppers, niggas is teenagers with nothing to do, I mean it is the hood! What else they gonna do? All there is to do is that, sell dope, and shoot niggas up and I ain't glorifying none of that, but this is better than the two other options. Nerd ass niggas on here, ya'll just don't understand hood culture, or town culture to be specific. Ya'll niggas ain't doin shit to better our community so shut the fuck up and eat a dick fucking computer dweebs!

And Vegasmac25, shut up and go play on your slot machines you dork..

ok ok go fuck up cars outta boredom. really doin big things in the world.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

We Fly High

« Reply #77 on: December 26, 2006, 12:26:53 AM »
its sad that the youth of today are exerting energy in tthis sort of negative manner. Oakland was the birthplace of the Black Panthers, now imagine if the youth of today had a cause to fight for, theyd be able to start making some positive changes in their neighborhoods. why not get yourself outta this mess, and fight crimes along with police brutality. BPP did it.  BPP also started hot lunch and breakfast programs for the poor and disenfranchised, and also tried to provide education to these same people. A lot of people have called us the "lost generation", because we are the first ones with absolutely nothing to fight for. Past generations fought for civil rights, labor laws, gender equality, etc..  but it seems like our generation lost focus.

for the person that said you dont understand "hood culture", please. There aint shit that needs to be understood about wreckin cars for no reason. Shit is degrading, and if you dont think so, you're just one of the people that is responsible for holding back your community. You think people like living in the hood? People respect their own hoods, because it is what it is, but trust me, aint no one trying to live the rest of their lives in an envrionment like that. Who does not want a better life for themselves and their family?
This whole idea and mentality is a minstrel show to me.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2006, 02:21:05 AM by Justin »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #78 on: December 26, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »
^ Amen.

da pink panther

• 'G'
  • capo status
« Reply #79 on: December 26, 2006, 09:59:22 AM »
it aint bananas out here its cocounts - e40

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #80 on: January 16, 2007, 10:37:19 AM »
shiet theres already been like 3 murders in 2007
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

sonofisis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: January 16, 2007, 04:51:03 PM »
It's evident to me that the majority of people on here are from the suburbs, so I can understand how you can so easily criticize young black teens from the ghetto.. A lot of you clowns are simply pansies and just love to argue and complain over the internet, so again, I do understand... I wouldn't wanna be from anywhere else though, I look at everyone out side of the Bay as squares and j-kats..
Mistah FAB "Ghost Ride It"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: January 16, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »
It's evident to me that the majority of people on here are from the suburbs, so I can understand how you can so easily criticize young black teens from the ghetto.. A lot of you clowns are simply pansies and just love to argue and complain over the internet, so again, I do understand... I wouldn't wanna be from anywhere else though, I look at everyone out side of the Bay as squares and j-kats..

I live in Money Magazine's 10 best city in America and guess what...there are 13 felons living on my street. 11 of them have violent crimes under their belts and 2 were pushing major weight out of their house. It's not even about where you are from, it's the fact that smashing cars for no reason is ignorant as hell.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 16, 2007, 05:47:28 PM »

That's bullshit.

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: January 16, 2007, 07:33:35 PM »

were from 3rd world countries.  Oaklands ghettos seem like Malibu compared to our ghettos. 
U got many things that u take for granted.

How u gonna be ghetto with a computer???

I aint even got it bad.  I got a roof under my head here in L.A., I get free education, and i got a computer that im typing on right now.
And im thinking u got the same.

So we aint ghetto.  We are working class people. 
We came from nothing and now here in the U.S. we got the chance to make something of ourselves.  We got everything we need to succeed.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #85 on: January 16, 2007, 08:36:28 PM »

That's bullshit.

Everytime i leave the bay i always feel people are inferior to me.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2007, 06:25:37 AM »

Well I'll speak for somebody black who's not from the suburbs......everybody who's "from the ghetto" or anything near it, but has half a brain, will criticize these young black teens for doing this. I know that there are limited options in the hood....but some things are just plain ignorant, and don't even begin to make sense. I can definitely tell you that there are people in the hood who have no role models, and all they know is ignorance.....but please believe that in this day and age, there are even MORE people who may be from the hood or somethin near it, who DO have options and DO know right from wrong...but they STILL choose to do the wrong thing. I know plenty of people who had choices, role models, and everything else...but it was their choice to go the other way. On the flip side....there are many people, usually not black, who do live in suburbs, and do ignorant things strictly from boredom and attention, and they have no sort of excuse for doing that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2007, 09:49:12 AM »

That's bullshit.

Everytime i leave the bay i always feel people are inferior to me.

Why?

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2007, 09:52:51 AM »

That's bullshit.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2007, 09:53:57 AM »
cause everyone in the bay does their own thing and let's everyone else do their own thing. it's just liberal as fuck there. and when you go to another part of the world where people ain't as cool to you, you feel superior to them cause you're like in your mind "I know i wouldn't do this to you". parts of LA/Long beach are similar. this is just based on the substantial amount of time I've spent in these places, I've yet to live in them.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram