Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6605 times)

ecrazy

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #105 on: December 27, 2006, 01:13:44 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

why would you post this? seriously ....this just prooves  that

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them
B)you're notorious for being disliked
C) people who 'like' you eventually start to dislike you over time

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

how the hell would he even remember that? now that is really sad. now_you_know dude has no life

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #106 on: December 27, 2006, 01:15:32 AM »
Lets see where some of these nutriders were before they joined my fan-club... :D

favorite posters who everyone hates but i like-Owen, Nik, andthat nazi dude (not for his views but for his comebacks)

Heres a quick list (of best posters) off the top of my head.....J Bananas, Malik Ted, Spice, Mosav, Mac 10 Sikotic, NIK, Grundy, Tom, Hercy Buggz, Tongue Twista, Detox..., Lil J, Nima, RIK, Seer, Tech, Mo Z, West Coast, ........theres def more dope posters than that, but those are the first ones I thought of.

A) you have no life to be digging up threads almost three and a half years old AND that you even remember them

in no way is this detrimental to plant nor I, only you herschel. we all know everyone here hates you....are you trying to say that you also , hate...yourself??

how the hell would he even remember that? now that is really sad. now_you_know dude has no life

why?  is this argument from like 2000 or something?   ???... :D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #107 on: December 27, 2006, 01:18:31 AM »
read what i quoted and check the dates

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #108 on: December 27, 2006, 01:18:57 AM »

its from 03...We all come on here and post all the time, these arguments are just getting old  >:(

The Best of 3 Worlds

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 27, 2006, 01:20:44 AM »

its from 03...We all come on here and post all the time, these arguments are just getting old  >:(

oh shit.  im too much of a baby OG to post here then.   :-X   :banana_llama:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #110 on: December 27, 2006, 01:22:32 AM »

its from 03...We all come on here and post all the time, these arguments are just getting old  >:(

you know you can choose to read them....quit bitching, your like eliors buttbuddy now, shut up already.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 27, 2006, 01:26:14 AM »

you know you can choose to read them....quit bitching, your like eliors buttbuddy now, shut up already.

shut the fuck up you bitch.  anybody can say whatever, this is the g-spot.  plus my nigga Mosav gots stripes.   :pirate:

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2006, 01:28:43 AM »
^^hey, who are u in this pic?

??

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »
^^hey, who are u in this pic?

??

fuck you man faggot.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

ecrazy

« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2006, 01:32:04 AM »
^^^HAHAHA! and you have the audacity to use "Nigga" freely like that, your done kid. that whole team is nuthin but cornballs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

wcsoldier

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2006, 01:37:44 AM »
Some of you should start thinking about getting pussies instead of being obssessed with Nik.. by the way a guy you don't even know in real life, that's the real sad thing.. starting topics just to talk about a member of a forum on the Net  :-X

SGV

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2006, 05:47:15 AM »
Blow your nose.
go get your wet wipes

Two replies? Yeah, you're hurt inside.

says the guy that replied 3 times ;D

2 Replies without a reply from the other = Hurt.
:sleep:
the fact you actually think somebody is hurt, says it all about you doggy  :-*

The fact that you're in denial says it all about you kitty.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2006, 10:47:12 AM »
Blow your nose.
go get your wet wipes

Two replies? Yeah, you're hurt inside.

says the guy that replied 3 times ;D

2 Replies without a reply from the other = Hurt.
:sleep:
the fact you actually think somebody is hurt, says it all about you doggy  :-*

The fact that you're in denial says it all about you kitty.
you said denial? its a forum  :-X

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2006, 10:49:20 AM »

say what you want man. I was one of the only mothafuckas not talking shit to you when everyone else was, i just dont take part in shit to go along with the crowd and bash somebody, i dont have a problem with NIK so im not gonna bash him, just like i didnt bash you.
I respect any man that Loves a team or player with the passion he does, if you guys cant understand that then thats fine. It aint gonna change shit for me  :D

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2006, 10:50:04 AM »
^^^HAHAHA! and you have the audacity to use "Nigga" freely like that, your done kid. that whole team is nuthin but cornballs. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
hes not in that picture man
he was on academic probation
He is black dude i met the guy  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds