Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6483 times)

PLANT

Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 04:52:37 PM »
THATS WHAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE? if i saw him in real life id beat his ass the second he makes a homo dickriding nut comment
lol, no shit....Id smack the shit out of him with a Nate Dogg, give him a Kush Blunt upside the head

ecrazy

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 06:53:52 PM »
THATS WHAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE? if i saw him in real life id beat his ass the second he makes a homo dickriding nut comment

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 07:02:41 PM »

lol n u quote that after ur pic was exposed.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2006, 07:29:44 PM »
haha what's the beef between you three?

don't trip Don Jacob i got your back, we both represent Kern County
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2006, 07:32:10 PM »
LMAO. I dare any one of you little whiteboy fags to come meet me face to face and talk all that shit. I'm waiting right here. Ask Acgrundy if that's what I look like. :-*

PLANT, I'd LOVE to see pics of your nerdy little ass when you were 10. You look like a white Urkle, how do you even have the balls to talk?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2006, 07:34:47 PM »

Don't even pay attention to him, he's still tryna fit in again after what happened...You know it has to do with redemption when E-CRAZY is commenting on peoples looks. :-X

WestCoasta

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2006, 07:46:59 PM »
funny thread  ;D

Chief

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2006, 11:36:55 PM »
anyone got links to the old photoshops? i aint pickin sides, but this shit is funny  ;D

We Fly High

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2006, 11:49:32 PM »
who photoshopped the original pictures of Seven or 7even or whatever. the funny ones with him in the schoolbus and hanson and everything?

ecrazy

« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2006, 12:07:46 AM »

Don't even pay attention to him, he's still tryna fit in again after what happened...You know it has to do with redemption when E-CRAZY is commenting on peoples looks. :-X
Sad thing is...I dressed like that as a joke, messing around, YOU look like that on purpose!!!

PLANT

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2006, 08:15:52 AM »
LMAO. I dare any one of you little whiteboy fags to come meet me face to face and talk all that shit. I'm waiting right here. Ask Acgrundy if that's what I look like. :-*

PLANT, I'd LOVE to see pics of your nerdy little ass when you were 10. You look like a white Urkle, how do you even have the balls to talk?
LMAO you ARE Mr.Nerd.  After 25,000 posts of lakerness/gayness its not hard to figure that out.  You look like a jewish beanpole.  Im sure AcGrundy thinks you look like the big jew fag that you are. 

& LMAO @ you getting tough on the net , you should have been nominated for E Banger of the year on dubcc along with all your other wack and dickrider poster of the year nominations.  You're getting all heated like Vinnie "The Microwave" Johnson.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2006, 08:18:57 AM by PLANT »

Throwback

« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2006, 09:41:21 AM »
hahahahahahahaha

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2006, 10:23:10 AM »
+1 plant!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2006, 10:24:37 AM »

Sad thing is...I dressed like that as a joke, messing around, YOU look like that on purpose!!!

horrible diss, i dont get how he looks funny, but im sure we all looked funny at age ten doggy...

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2006, 10:25:40 AM »
LOL@ white urkel
PLANT vs NIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  8)

The Best of 3 Worlds