Author Topic: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1  (Read 6474 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Now_Im_Kobe - Part 1
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2006, 12:40:39 PM »
kobes wife looks like a money hungry whore

Ofcourse, why else would she stay with her husband after he raped somebody?

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 12:44:03 PM »

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

PLANT

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 02:03:04 PM »

:laugh: wtf is Daz and Krpt?
its an old pic used by "Speak On It" (now goes by Lakers Advocate) from Dubcc in his avatar....Him and NIK were Laker Bum Buddies for awhile back in the day

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2006, 02:10:37 PM »
kobes wife looks like a money hungry whore

Ofcourse, why else would she stay with her husband after he raped somebody?
I dont think he raped her. Hes guilty of cheatin but i dont think he raped

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2006, 02:25:48 PM »
is that really NIK? no way.....this is the same dude that said he'd tell me....MEEEE he's sock me in the chin if i called him a jew .....lol wow

all i got to say is

if don jacob =
then nik =

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2006, 03:21:26 PM »
^^You cockriding faggot who only started following me in threads to talk shit after I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan, that's a webcam pic of me when I was 10, don't act like you haven't seen it before, my nutriders used to phottoshop that pic daily back in the days. And for all you out there who want to get a good idea of what kind of people ride my nuts, this muthafucka lost a bet to me last year and never ended up manning up to that shit, instead pussying out and claiming he finally sent it over 7 months after he was originally supposed to. OF COURSE I never got that shit...Faggot. ::)

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2006, 03:31:35 PM »
^^You cockriding faggot who only started following me in threads to talk shit after I exposed you for being a fake Laker fan, that's a webcam pic of me when I was 10, don't act like you haven't seen it before, my nutriders used to phottoshop that pic daily back in the days. And for all you out there who want to get a good idea of what kind of people ride my nuts, this muthafucka lost a bet to me last year and never ended up manning up to that shit, instead pussying out and claiming he finally sent it over 7 months after he was originally supposed to. OF COURSE I never got that shit...Faggot. ::)
lol someone is butthurt real bad ...ouch
  LMAO @ you being 10 years old posting on dubcc...that explains alot

PLANT

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2006, 03:34:17 PM »
damn that must suck, after 6 years of posting on DubCC youre still only 16 LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2006, 03:36:26 PM »
No, idiot...I never even posted that pic, one of you faggots hacked me and took it off my PC in 2001 when this board first opened. Tom was the original one to post it. You love my nuts enough, I'm sure you know my backstory by now...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2006, 03:46:25 PM »
wow you're crying like woman. and lol@ me remembering or even caring about something that happened on a message board to you 6/7 years ago,lol

lol like i said

NIK=screetch

don jacob =ac slater

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2006, 03:47:55 PM »
Dude, I've seen a pic of you and it was one you posted on purpose. you look like a little Mexican marshmallow, so please don't talk. :-X

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 04:00:44 PM »
well if you are upset about the 10 year old pic than post a new one so I can clown you on some new school shit

Now_Im_Speeding
Now_Im_Busted
Now_Im_A_Jew
Now_Im_Kobe
Now_Im_Butthurt
Now_Im_Crying
Now_I_Dont_Know_What_To_Do_Execpt_Reply_To_Every_Post_With_My_DubCC_Famous_Quote_"You_Are_On_My_Nuts"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 04:09:19 PM »
Now_I_Dont_Know_What_To_Do_Execpt_Reply_To_Every_Post_With_My_DubCC_Famous_Quote_"You_Are_On_My_Nuts"

I had a little more to expose you with for being a faggot than just being on my nuts...If you don't believe me, go back and read reply 19 again. :D

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »

I had a little more to expose you with for being a faggot than just being on my nuts...If you don't believe me, go back and read reply 19 again. :D

Wow , good one....Youre still going in circles replying with the same shit in every post....That shit is old news man, get over it.  LOL @ you "exposing" me.....You didnt do shit man, theres nothing you can do.  I sent the package to you and it didnt make it.  And you continued to bring it up time and time again and try to call me out after I make posts.....You must be jealous of the tastey bud pics Ive posted or something?  I duno, but you need to get over it!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 04:26:29 PM »
THATS WHAT DUDE LOOKS LIKE? if i saw him in real life id beat his ass the second he makes a homo dickriding nut comment